• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

the dude was just angry on what happened that he is angry with others as well
The text suggests it's not just that, I think. Varamyr hated Jon Snow because Orell hated Jon Snow. Orell was on Varamyr's mind :
"Once a horse is broken to the saddle, any man can mount him. Once a beast’s been joined to a man, any skinchanger can slip inside and ride him. Orell was withering inside his feathers, so I took the eagle for my own. But the joining works both ways, warg. Orell lives inside me now, whispering how much he hates you."

If it was as you say, Varamyr would logically have hated Orell for bothering him with his hatred for Jon Snow, and not hated Jon Snow himself.

Not really.emotion can influence and resonate. Same way people yawn after seeing someone yawn. Furthermore they became linked and feel what each other is feeling. So that alone should be enough to say that he is not manipulation emotion. The emotion he feels which is anger is being reflected or mirrored thus he too felt anger.

Whispering in the head could just be like an intrusive thoughts influencing you to a certain emotion

Not really.emotion can influence and resonate. Same way people yawn after seeing someone yawn. Furthermore they became linked and feel what each other is feeling. So that alone should be enough to say that he is not manipulation emotion. The emotion he feels which is anger is being reflected or mirrored thus he too felt anger.

Whispering in the head could just be like an intrusive thoughts influencing you to a certain emotion
Okay

Also, the scans are a bit hard to input here but I'll explain it exactly as it happens

He created another dimension from his memories, and what he created played out as had happened in his memories like a movie and on a loop repeating over and over again

Now that i see this i actually have a question about Captain Marvel recent comics.
This particular case im kinda confused on exacly what power should apply here, i used as Life manipulation in her profile but im not certain.

image.png

image.png

Also, the scans are a bit hard to input here but I'll explain it exactly as it happens

He created another dimension from his memories, and what he created played out as had happened in his memories like a movie and on a loop repeating over and over again
BUMP

Just to check here because it's a little more to the question I want answered than an outright content revision post.

A girl has a lucky penny that will absorb all luck until there is none left. Luck was previously established as a cosmic force with the range of it's meddling threatening the universe. Could this be concept manipulation?
It being a threat to the universe doesn't mean it is a concept.

Imo it would be probability manipulation via luck.

If luck is such a special cosmic force in the verse and has other application outside conventional effect of luck then you might also want to elaborate that since it might add other abilities on top of that

What would these be

1. The power to send minds and souls to another world by dancing

2. Combust the body and mind by dancing

So there's a power, basically

A character has HP and shield HP (which can regen). Let's say he has full HP of 7/7 and his shield HP is 2/6. Usually if he were to take 4 hp he'd lose the 2 shield HP and 2 HP so he'd remain at 5/7HP and no shield HP. The ability, when this happens, nullifies the rest of the damage no matter how big it is and so if you take 4 or 5 or 6 damage you'll lose only the remaining 2 shield HP and no actual HP. What ability is this? High level damage reduction? Power nullification?

So there's a power, basically

A character has HP and shield HP (which can regen). Let's say he has full HP of 7/7 and his shield HP is 2/6. Usually if he were to take 4 hp he'd lose the 2 shield HP and 2 HP so he'd remain at 5/7HP and no shield HP. The ability, when this happens, nullifies the rest of the damage no matter how big it is and so if you take 4 or 5 or 6 damage you'll lose only the remaining 2 shield HP and no actual HP. What ability is this? High level damage reduction? Power nullification?
I think its only Damage reduction there are no high or low levels.

What abilities would have a zombie who cannot rot and decompose because living beings (except the humans) do not want to approach him because they are afraid?

The character shoots the other one and stops him. Paralyzing and stopping his mind its basically like a freeze but with no ice what would this be?

Back