• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

Okay here me out.

There's a civilization that is responsible for creating the universe through a video game. There's no qualitative difference, but they're responsible for writing the plot of the games and programming it

Plot manipulation, Information Manipulation Type 2, Creation, Reality warping?

Let's say there is a character who is a giant tree, there are also other characters who are the roots of that tree. The roots are considered different entities from the giant tree. So what would that be?
Multiples Selves (Type 3)?

And if one of the roots dies, the tree can simply create another one, what would that be?

Last edited:
Okay here me out.

There's a civilization that is responsible for creating the universe through a video game. There's no qualitative difference, but they're responsible for writing the plot of the games and programming it

Plot manipulation, Information Manipulation Type 2, Creation, Reality warping?
BUMP

Im really not sure about that from the normal point of view it would be just programming and/or technology manipulation but you are taking the game as an universe itself and you are asking what are his powers from the point of view of the players/NPC that are inside the game. If we go for Heathcliff from SAO he doesnt get any of those abilities like plot manipulation. I would also like to know how to treat them because Morpheus from Overgeared could get that if we actually have Overgeared verse come back, but based on current evidences they would only get genius intellect and programming skills or if it was made by magic or something like that technology manipulation

Im really not sure about that from the normal point of view it would be just programming and/or technology manipulation but you are taking the game as an universe itself and you are asking what are his powers from the point of view of the players/NPC that are inside the game. If we go for Heathcliff from SAO he doesnt get any of those abilities like plot manipulation. I would also like to know how to treat them because Morpheus from Overgeared could get that if we actually have Overgeared verse come back, but based on current evidences they would only get genius intellect and programming skills or if it was made by magic or something like that technology manipulation
You misunderstood.

The video game worlds are 4D space-time continuums and not some VR game.

You misunderstood.
Sorry then.
The video game worlds are 4D space-time continuums and not some VR game.
Ok considering that then im not sure about plot manipulation but everything else seems fine although if they are programming the world through a game/machine and not through power or actually creating the machine then this might have problems because you might have to specify they are using something that is not part of their actual power set.

Being able to feel and hear from long distances of living beings

Just with a look he can see the other characters brain (maybe limited x-ray vision?)

Btw I have my own questions.

Time manipulation + fate manipulation?

Also is desyncing yourself out of time such that you cannot be seen or interacted with on the timeline time manipulation + which Acausality type?

What would a character who exists outside the planes of space and time have? And one who can break into and make portals to where said character is?

What would a character who exists outside the planes of space and time have? And one who can break into and make portals to where said character is?
how are they doing it first off? And the portals are just that can reach into voids. But existing out of time I think grants some form of acausal and resistance to time manip

What is this?

Basically he uses his "thought powers" or whatever and floats then he puts the rest of his friends INSIDE his thought so yeah

is the focus on the essence of fire statement? this just seems like basic fire manip
Idg
Well it's a long video so I'll summarize exactly how it happens.

"A" fights "B" with Silvally, then "B" uses a fire move, an extraordinarily powerful fire move. "A" breaks a sweat and changes Silvally to a fire type with a special disk. Flame clears, Silvally is unaffected by it. The crowd is confused and surprised as to how Silvally could withstand such a powerful attack. "A" goes on to explain there's no flame in the world that could burn Silvally, and that it's being is the essence of fire itself

"A" goes on to explain there's no flame in the world that could burn Silvally, and that it's being is the essence of fire itself
well you can up scale it from the hottest known flames we can make I guess which i think is 4999 celsius. Besides that the essence statement, I would just go with it being conceptual fire.

what is the ability to be able to live and exist as a thought in peoples minds? And being able to exit literal thought to do stuff?

Back