• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

What power would this be? If any? It was made by this dude who left thousands of years ago, and in that time frame the place has always had a red sky and the weather never changes. And its not in another dimension but on the planet, since people can fly there. Basically is there a power that cause only one place to be so different from the rest of the world?
Very limited reality warping maybe?

Im the ******* creator of the universe
As well of a whole ******* power system

Does that mean that I have all powers from that power system?

Could this be more than just air manipulation?
6NOD1TC.png

Yeah, that is She is a Troll or not like Music from the Violin
If you wanna know context, she is a marvel comics character called Aero, at this point she found out that her boyfriend is about to propose to her which is not ready to answer yet so she stopped the violin to blow the propose so that he wouldnt have the corage to ask her today.

Just wanna know, if an ability is linked to an outerversal structure that is the source of all things in the multiverse, and this ability is used to instantly kill and erase a targets existence, is this simple dura neg or reality manipulation?

If you wanna know context, she is a marvel comics character called Aero, at this point she found out that her boyfriend is about to propose to her which is not ready to answer yet so she stopped the violin to blow the propose so that he wouldnt have the corage to ask her today.
Well going to the serious, personally it only seems like one of the qualities of normal Air Manipulation, perhaps just demonstrating her versatility

Would touching a object that is beyond the physical world be something special or simply NPI?
And what about touching something that transcends the laws of physics?

A character is stated to have influence over a being's essence after destroying its physical form, what would classify as essence?

Okay. What hax is this? Here's the scenario

I sleep and I dream that I'm Goku.....

Now the result is my dream overwrites Goku, Goku won't become a Saiyan, neither will he get any powers beyond what I'm capable of. He loses everything and becomes me

Essentially as long as I'm dreaming I'm someone, I can overwrite a person's existence with my own

What ability would be being able to see where someone's weakpoints are?
It really depends on how can he "see" them for example Hinata from Naruto can use her byakugan that gives her enchanted senses and x ray vision allowing her to see the weak points of a character, on the other hand we have Karnak he can use his enchanted senses and his knowledge of pressure points to see the weakpoints

It really depends on how can he "see" them for example Hinata from Naruto can use her byakugan that gives her enchanted senses and x ray vision allowing her to see the weak points of a character, on the other hand we have Karnak he can use his enchanted senses and his knowledge of pressure points to see the weakpoints
its pretty vague, just says they can precisely see the weak points. Would enhanced senses just be fine

If an incorporeal character is able to "feel" physical sensations by turning their senses (like touch, taste, etc) into thoughts, what would that be?

If a character is able to change/manipulate the color of an entire environment, would it be considered Conceptual Manipulation?

Back