• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

"Wait a minute" Rani take out a holographic tablet and start reviewing some data.

"West Wing, after Narvo Quarter, there's enough rooms for all of you. It's not a big deal, but it should be enough."
"Thank you. We highly appreciate your kindness, general.", the Doctor bowed again to show his gratitude.
"Oh well, that sounds interesting. We can grab something to eat before we get there. There's a pretty good restaurant guys" Nick would say.
"Remember what I said about grabbing a drink Nick? I could certainly use one right now, but...", he paused and chuckled nervously.
"Oh, but you have very good eyes! Surely you haven't seen any uh... 'pests' in this city, right?", he asked.

"Thank you general for your help, very grateful"

Commented upon getting the response for a place to spend time
Tosho, who was silent, would say, "Thanks as well. I kinda- no, I do own the ship that was captured so, it's something more coming from me when I say it."

But...

"I kinda need having my little Cy recharged." gesturing as she carried the limp Cy.
"Thanks general!"

Garret said saluting.
"Thank you. We highly appreciate your kindness, general.", the Doctor bowed again to show his gratitude.
"It's nothing, we have to keep the species alive and above all take advantage of any extra hand, in any case, take an extra battery to use with your droid" she give her a battery of mid size
"Remember what I said about grabbing a drink Nick? I could certainly use one right now, but...", he paused and chuckled nervously.

"Eh, ok...!"
Garret shrugged.

"Lead the way, i could have a good meal by now after this entire day"

Told Nick as he mentioned it

"Okay, follow me guys, this place is interesting to explore and has some nice places in that area" he said starting to walk
"Oh, but you have very good eyes! Surely you haven't seen any uh... 'pests' in this city, right?", he asked
"Don't worry, nobody wants a 3-meter rat in their dining room, we kill them all... the ones in this city, I don't know if there are any around outside tho"

"It's nothing, we have to keep the species alive and above all take advantage of any extra hand, in any case, take an extra battery to use with your droid" she give her a battery of mid size
"Cant thank you enough for this hospitality general, truly grateful"

Saluted with her arm like in the military, her background with them has her have a different way of talking and acting with others part of the militia
"Okay, follow me guys, this place is interesting to explore and has some nice places in that area" he said starting to walk
"Will trust your words on those Nick"
"Don't worry, nobody wants a 3-meter rat in their dining room, we kill them all... the ones in this city, I don't know if there are any around outside tho"
"If there were all i need is a single shot to take them all out, i used to practice my skills with a firearm on them"

The Doctor quickly followed him and the rest of the group.
"3 METERS?!?", his eyes widened in shock but quickly returned to normal.
"I mean, hahaha! Nice joke there! Not the first time I have heard of it..."

Last edited:
"What joke?" Rani said, slightly confused at that.

After all, if over 200 years ago rats in larger populated areas like New York could be 4ft long from nose to tail, in a place like this, the potential for them to grow was higher here to the point that they would reach the size of an elephant.

"eh, Doctor, fear of rats is normal, more in this planet" Nick say

With a nod, she would have cables of steel connect and wire it both to her and Cy.

@azontr
"Don't joke around him like that, trust me." she chuckled.

"What joke?" Rani said, slightly confused at that.

After all, if over 200 years ago rats in larger populated areas like New York could be 4ft long from nose to tail, in a place like this, the potential for them to grow was higher here to the point that they would reach the size of an elephant.

"eh, Doctor, fear of rats is normal, more in this planet" Nick say
"What is it with humans and bringing invasive species everywhere we go?", he mumbled.

With that said and done, the group began to move, they would notice how the lights changed tone which indicated that it was nighttime outside since the entire place was roofed, they also noticed how the infrastructure had several levels that went from underground to up, Nick took the group through a quiet sound from time to time they saw normal people pass by, the good thing about this place was that the air was being filtered, otherwise everyone would wear masks.

Upon arriving at the restaurant, they noticed the atmosphere of the old Earth vibrating throughout the building
hong-teh-chinese-restaurant.jpg

Roxanne took a deep breath of the air before exhaling it

"Finally some refreshing air to breathe naturally"

She has a little smile on her face, rare moment she isnt looking mad or irritated or very bored

With that said and done, the group began to move, they would notice how the lights changed tone which indicated that it was nighttime outside since the entire place was roofed, they also noticed how the infrastructure had several levels that went from underground to up, Nick took the group through a quiet sound from time to time they saw normal people pass by, the good thing about this place was that the air was being filtered, otherwise everyone would wear masks.

Upon arriving at the restaurant, they noticed the atmosphere of the old Earth vibrating throughout the building
"This place looks very nice and clean, though I'm surprised nobody else is here besides us.", he said upon seeing how deserted the restaurant was.

Last edited:
(snip)

Still bringing Cy with her, she would take a few glances here and there. Both the two don't really have to eat, well — except her, at least — who can choose whether to eat or not.

Jael kept the helmet on, but was enjoying the atmosphere, especially the faint background music. Even with the distorted microphone of the heavy's suit, it was clear that Jael was an enjoyer of Earth's classics, much like the ones playing in the restaurant, from the humming that harmonized with the melodies.

In a few moments a gentleman would arrive with a couple of menus

"Good evening, how can I serve you ladies and gentlemen?" he said as he handed them the menus
1bcc5b4932a1a1e52976095ad0db4bed.png

In a few moments a gentleman would arrive with a couple of menus

"Good evening, how can I serve you ladies and gentlemen?" he said as he handed them the menus
1bcc5b4932a1a1e52976095ad0db4bed.png
"Hmm... Alright chef. I want to taste the best you've got. Surprise me.", the Doctor said after staring at the menu for a bit.

"I'd like a steak with potatoes and a lemon juice to go with it," Nick said, the chef took their orders and left.

"So guys, tell me about yourselves, what was your life like before you got here? Sure, if you don't mind, it's not necessary." he ask

"Orphan from young age.....growing up with military soldiers.....vigilante around city streets....bounty hunter for money to get by....then the present...."

Explains in a short summary her life that she had, as she pulls in the meantime her flat rock and a golden colored bullet to scratch it like a match, smoking it as a cigar and blowing shortly after

"So guys, tell me about yourselves, what was your life like before you got here? Sure, if you don't mind, it's not necessary." he ask
"I don't have much to tell. I left my mark on the world when I was younger then I changed directions and became a combat medic. I was and still am a doctor.", he answered.
"Orphan from young age.....growing up with military soldiers.....vigilante around city streets....bounty hunter for money to get by....then the present...."

Explains in a short summary her life that she had, as she pulls in the meantime her flat rock and a golden colored bullet to scratch it like a match, smoking it as a cigar and blowing shortly after
The Doctor nodded before grabbing an ashtray nearby and putting it next to her.
"If you know the Sector-3 Incident, then that's pretty much me." she replied.
"I'm curious. What about before and after it?", he asked.

"It's not classified information or anything, right? I don't see why you shouldn't."
"Sounds like you're trying to experiment on me. Like... one that I could leave if I wanted to. Sorry to make you upset type of scenario..." she joked, "Dunno about the others, it's kinda boring for a story."

The Doctor nodded before grabbing an ashtray nearby and putting it next to her.
She pushes the ashtray away, since she wasnt smoking a normal cigar, but literally an actual bullet, she had no need for that nearby her

Then inhales on it again before doing some trick as she blew it out, making 3 circles of smoke and blows an arrow shaped one so fast it disperses the circles out

"Sounds like you're trying to experiment on me. Like... one that I could leave if I wanted to. Sorry to make you upset type of scenario..." she joked, "Dunno about the others, it's kinda boring for a story."
"That sounds oddly specific. Sounds like it came from a... failed relationship, I'm guessing? Can you elaborate?"

"Huh, it sounds a little harsh but oh well, it is what it is, at least you didn't stay in the orphanage until they kicked you out like some people do." nick say to Rox before move his head to the other

"I'm a bit curious, actually, but if you feel uncomfortable, you don't have to tell us."

After three more minutes the food would arrive.

"Huh, it sounds a little harsh but oh well, it is what it is, at least you didn't stay in the orphanage until they kicked you out like some people do." nick say to Rox before move his head to the other
"Those men who took care of me were my only family.....im forever grateful to them, especially for making me be tough....but...also being given love that i couldnt have from a parent.....they hoped to see me again, living a happy life with someone to be my half till death.....easier said then done...."
After three more minutes the food would arrive.
She takes her gloves off and starts grabbing her giant dish of all sorts of meat, taking big bites from then, feasting like a hungry wolf

"Hey pops...•munches• if you happen to have some good booze...•munches• pass me some will yah?"

Told Roxanne as she kept stuffing herself with chunks of meat she chewed on, her appetite was no joke just by looking at her devouring like a wild carnivore

(Forgot 🙃, ok i will post a picture of something I ate the other days)

papas-gratinadas.png
The Doctor's eyes lit up at the sight of the dish and his lips curled up into a small smile.

"Hm, how nostalgic.", he chuckled a little as he accepted the potato salad and began eating slowly, savoring its taste.

Back