• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

"Statistically, more resources are wasted providing you and your kind with food and water to babble around than they are with providing me basic electricity that lets me do everything you can with over a thousand times the efficiency in a pinky finger. By most standards, you are more the piece of trash than I. But what do I know? I'm just the robot. Also, Owner. You are squeezing me tightly."

Last edited:
"Statistically, more resources are wasted providing you and your kind with food and water to babble around than they are with providing me basic electricity that lets me do everything you can with over a thousand times the efficiency in a pinky finger. By most standards, you are more the piece of trash than I. But what do I know? I'm just the robot. Also, Owner. You are squeezing me tightly."
"Wow, that's..." she'd slowly keep the hug less right, but still keep the bot in her embrace, "...a little harsh— well, since I was a human before... But, still... kinda sharp words..."

Pulls her gun at it with finger ready if she wished to fire

"Listen here you garbage f*ck...you are nothing more then a product from several decades ago outdone these days by any of the modern builds...also i was one of the rescuers for your sorry ass! Effieciency my foot!"

"I kindly ask both of you to stop this pointless hostility. Whether man or machine, cooperation is necessary to ensure our survival and the success of this mission. End of argument.", he said.

"I don't think the lady could tell that I was being sarcastic. Perhaps I have a poor grasp of sarcasm. Either that, or her intellectual faculties are below the average. I suggest the latter, but, as many humans will say in situations like these: whatever."

The robot would shrug if it knew how to do that or could process the indifference necessary to shrug one's shoulders.

"Still, I will need more power before I process any long range scans. Minor functions are available until power is restored."

Three bullets striked the the joints in the knee of the robot, forcing it to kneel down if putting pressure on that leg

"Wanna talk more shit now? Next time i punch a hole in your abdomen if you think im just gonna take your bullshit, you inept f*cking explorer AI level of intelect that you are!

Sarcasm? Machines from your generations dont even grasp emotions to begin with, one thing your kind sucks on big time! If your brain is smart enough, it should process at least that im serious in regards to my statement from earlier, if not, you will just prove you are even worse then i given you credit for a bare minimum, run that mouth again and you run this fist inside"

Afterwards she continues walking from where she stopped on her way off from the area

Three bullets striked the the joints in the knee of the robot, forcing it to kneel down if putting pressure on that leg

"Wanna talk more shit now? Next time i punch a hole in your abdomen if you think im just gonna take your bullshit, you inept f*cking explorer AI level of intelect that you are!

Sarcasm? Machines from your generations dont even grasp emotions to begin with, one thing your kind sucks on big time! If your brain is smart enough, it should process at least that im serious in regards to my statement from earlier, if not, you will just prove you are even worse then i given you credit for a bare minimum, run that mouth again and you run this fist inside"

Afterwards she continues walking from where she stopped on her way off from the area
"ROXANNE! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!", the Doctor shouted at her before lowering his voice again. "Ahem, I shall report both of you to the higher-ups for your behaviours. You better get along now if you don't want to get fired or disassembled!", he warned.

Cy doesn't walk or kneel because it floats with gravity. It has no expression— no sense of malice or hostility towards its attacker, yet retains an understanding of their own malice towards it, to the extent it's programming allows. It floats aimlessly in the air, with newly formed abrasions in its outer shell, which was vulnerable to piercing bullets, but nothing that couldn't be repaired. Truly, this thing had no care for the woman's petty human squabbles. It can't even want to retaliate.

"I don't believe I've done anything to deserve being reprimanded— But, if such a thing is the standard procedure, then such is the system. Though, time will likely be more efficiently spent on the current task than on potential corporate backlash. Would that be agreeable, doctor?"

Cy doesn't walk or kneel because it floats with gravity. It has no expression— no sense of malice or hostility towards its attacker, yet retains an understanding of their own malice towards it, to the extent it's programming allows. It floats aimlessly in the air, with newly formed abrasions in its outer shell, which was vulnerable to piercing bullets, but nothing that couldn't be repaired. Truly, this thing had no care for the woman's petty human squabbles. It can't even want to retaliate.

"I don't believe I've done anything to deserve being reprimanded— But, if such a thing is the standard procedure, then such is the system. Though, time will likely be more efficiently spent on the current task than on potential corporate backlash. Would that be agreeable, doctor?"
"Oh, don't mistake what I said for fear of the company. I personally don't care about what those people think. I do, however, care about this team! You provoked her after she went through the stress of trying to save you and your owner from being abducted. Both you and Rox are at fault here.", he sighed and looked at their pilot.

"Miss Tosho, you need to teach her when to treat people kindly. Please, for the sake of what's left of my sanity!", he begged before laughing to himself.

"I'm not being serious by the way. I have dealt with patients more intolerable than you bunch. Still, I know she can learn from her mistakes so please do tell her how to behave!", he politely said with a wide grin.

"Wow, i agree with Doc, we dont need this now after all we are adults and they're still waiting for us to identify ourselves, and unless you want to test the security guys' patience, we better stop fighting, aren't we a team?" Nick said pointing to the giant door that has two turrets, he was honestly a little disappointed by the current events.

"Oh, don't mistake what I said for fear of the company. I personally don't care about what those people think. I do, however, care about this team! You provoked her after she went through the stress of trying to save you and your owner from being abducted. Both you and Rox are at fault here.", he sighed and looked at their pilot.
"I see. I would suppose that makes logical sense. It seems I am still far too prone to indiscretion such as this... I will be better in the future. Apologies. This will not happen in the future. Probably."

"Miss Tosho, you need to teach her when to treat people kindly. Please, for the sake of what's left of my sanity!", he begged before laughing to himself.

"I'm not being serious by the way. I have dealt with patients more intolerable than you bunch. Still, I know she can learn from her mistakes so please do tell her how to behave!", he politely said with a wide grin.
"I see. I would suppose that makes logical sense. It seems I am still far too prone to indiscretion such as this... I will be better in the future. Apologies. This will not happen in the future. Probably."
"Deepest apologies Doc, but I will take responsibility for half - no, taking full responsibility for Cy replying this way. I'll be sure to teach her in due time..." she replied, looking at Rox with a tilting head. "And as for you, please don't go shooting her... Wouldn't want any dents on my little cute robot." saying that with a hint of humour to try and lighten up the mood.

"Deepest apologies Doc, but I will take responsibility for half - no, taking full responsibility for Cy replying this way. I'll be sure to teach her in due time..." she replied, looking at Rox with a tilting head. "And as for you, please don't go shooting her... Wouldn't want any dents on my little cute robot." saying that with a hint of humour to try and lighten up the mood.
She was already gone, so nothing from Tosho reached to her, not like she was in the mood for jokes after being played for fools by the guys from earlier

Back