• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that we can usexpect real cards for power scaling, it doesn't make that much sense that the Egyptian gods are barely planet level. They are considered to be far above all other monsters and all have higher attack than star eater. Further more, Horakty is far above all other monsters, able to auto win even if the opponents entire team is somehow 100,000 attack, with 5000 being Galaxy destroyers.

The same can be said for exodea who would win even with all 3 God cards in play even tho this counterdicks the anime and manga that display Exodea as weeker then the gods. Scaling like that doesn't work all the time.

Yes he was

A the girl that give kiba obelisk in the first place stated it was a card stronger then Exodea itself.

B the God cards put up a better fight against the creator of darkness guy then Exodea did heck blue eyes ultimate dragon put up a better fight against it.

Conside ring you didn't know that that was I shizuoka, you weren't paying attention. A major Alsop of yugioh was that having strong monsters wasnt the best strategy. Hence, Obelisk being thextrusive more powerful was essentially stating that it was more useful. Furthermore, blue eyes white dragon was considered weaker than the gods due to having no effect, and put up a good fight because it was a source of weak light, unlike the gods who were powerful but powered by light, which was Zorcs weakness.

Since there are other card profiles here, and the fact that cards are based on duel spirits in universe, we can.

Ye, obviously the Gods scale and so should their fusion. However, considering this is pretty close to baseline 5-A, not sure if it warrant "At least 5-A" for their fusion. Blue-Eyes and Exodia should scale too

What.

@OP not happening.

Everyone becomes 5-A and that's it.

@SD I wouldnt give Horakthy the At least 5-A rating because Zorc is stated to be weak to light. And Horakthy happens to be the Light god.

I would make the argument that since she is the creator of light, she created all light, including the stars.

And you'd be making a baseless argument.

Zorc created darkness. And he is described to possess control over infinite darkness.. High 3-A Zorc? No.

The actual orgini of Zorcs was as a monster of pure malice created after the Millennium Items from their spirits, he is never stated to have created darkness.

That's why we cant assume that the "Creator of Light" created anything in particular.

Even a Light bulb "creates light" lol.

Bexcuse Horakty light creation is far above Blue eyes ultimate dragon, which tore threw the space time continum in its battle/stalemate against the weakened Zorc, aND was nowhere near able to kill him despite it.

That only implies that Horakthy's light magic >>> Blue eyes. Nothing else.

Except that to break through the space time continum,myou need to have at least power beyond a superman's I've star. We know this because black holes, the combined mass of a superman's I've stat, is only able to bend spacetime. By breaking the barrier in its stale mate with Zorc, we know Beud is at least halfway to breaking that barrier.

Tearing space-time is going to wind up in that nice and solid "unquantifiable" tier about 90% of the time.

A couple reasons

1. Tearing space is usually considered hax unless it is specifically mentioned that the torn space is reduced to nothingness.

2. It would be a terrible outlier. 4-D High 3-A is what is needed to reduce small amounts of space-time into nothing. If this is the only feat that a character has near this levels, we aren't going to raise them two tiers of infinity to compensate for this. Aurelion Sol, Spirit Beast, and others would raise their verses to High 3-A for that (Spirit Beast even more so, considering it does create a void in place of its torn space-time).

I think you misunderstand, by tearing space I don't mean the space was torn into nothing. In this circumstance, the sheer force of there clash tore open space time, in which there was a period of time that space was split open to the point where one could travel between two points in space time, which is quantifiable, as stated above.

Tearing a hole in space-time via physical force isn't a thing. Gravity can bend and distort it, but breaking it to the point of opening a hole connecting two points? As far as I know that isn't a thing.

It actually can bs, since all energy is transmutable to energy via emc^2. Besides it was the beam struggle that broke it. Furthermore, energy does have gravity because it corresponds to mass, like I said before, and supermassive/primordial black holes are probably capable of this as well. Also, by connecting two points, that was a mistake on my part, as it was probably just a space-time abrasion like this that reached all points simultaneously, but only showed us the effects on the present time due to the characters point of view.

@SD

Perhaps we should update the verse's stadistics to 5-A if the calc is approved and close this?

Look it up, according to multiple calculations, a singularity is generally agreed to be a tear in space time, which explains why certain forms of calculations break down when calculating.

Going to bring this up here so I dont have to make a separate thread later on.

If anyone recalls Aigami/Diva from Dark Side of Dimensions, how come he (if he had a page here anyway) wouldnt be 3-A to Low 2-C? I have the movie downloaded to PC so I can watch it anytime and I very much recall him saying that he and multiple others wielding such tiers of power through the power of Plana. And the Plana is consistently depicted as things like "the magic to remake the very fiber of reality", "a power so strong it can remake the world", "the greatest force in the Universe",etc. And Diva showcases the Plana's power in multiple cases.

Aside from BFRing victims to other dimensions, Diva has used the Plana to trap Joey in a universe made from his own memories and when amped by the dark power of the Millenium Ring he was going to destroy everything and make it into a world of "eternal darkness". There's also dimension dueling but this is probably just game mechanics.

Moutlying because of the arguable canonical of the movie, which may take place in the Manga timeline or the anime, or maybe neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back