• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential update for Hajun with the Tumor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the page for Hajun under the Masadaverse, the wiki states that Hajun, with the Tumor, that "At full power, Hajun is the most powerful character in the entire Masadaverse. Effortlessly killed Reinhard, Marie and Mercurius, and would have killed Re as well had he even payed attention to the latters' existence. He has a Taikyoku value listed as "Immeasurable" that is constantly rising. Is also immensely superior to his Throne self". Wouldn't this make him, with the Tumor, Tier 0? Theoretically, since he so far transcends everyone else, this would make sense, correct?

Back in time Hajun didn't qualify for High-1A for having plethora of unusual weaknesses to stand upright on that level. Now, since High-1A and 0 been merged into one construct, his chances of becoming Tier 0 is even less than before, i suppose.

Theoretically, since he so far transcends everyone else, this would make sense, correct?

What about Naraku guy from Pantheon? I heard he owns Hajun badly.

Those "weaknesses" did nothing to his state of power. Infinite souls clinging to him thus weakening him? Still the strongest and cannot lose. Being arrogant and narcissit allowing Yato to time stop without having to fear Hajun completing his Law? Yato own law was getting passively eroded by a not giving a shit about him Hajun. The only true weakness was removing Tumor. A feat that can only be done thriugh requirements. Nothing more nothing less. Reminder that Hajun is the same guy who has a "i nuke my entire verse"

Naraka transcending Hajun makes no sense tbh. Gudou Gods can destroy Throne and thus Naraka. The only superiors now are those 5 beings and (supposedly) Naraka (which i just stated how weird it is)

I believe the best option is to wait for Pantheon release. I'd like to remove that note on his profile though as it is a gross misinformation which aren't for the most part

Yes, I concur with the points made as well. As such, I will wrap this up for the time being to be re-opened at a later date.

Al has a point on the weaknesses but I don't believe even taking those points out would make Hajun a Tier 0. Just an extremely high 1-A (1-A, not the ol' High 1-A we had).

Pantheon, definitely great to talk around when it comes out so we have more and more to discuss.

Yes, I do concur. I believe since Dies Irae: Pantheon will be releasing next year on various consoles, someone may close this for the time being.

Wouldn't this make him, with the Tumor, Tier 0?

Hell no. He is merely a very strong 1-A, that is all. Not even High 1-A. I don't even think Shinzaverse has a tier 0 because the shinza (throne god) is suposed to be the absolute in the first place (using simple semantic, the throne god would be tier 0; but we know it isn't the case because they aren't in the "absolute infinity" and when I say "absolute", I mean "true infinity" range).

But technically, many "absolute beings" in ficton wouldn't deserve a tier 0 either. Like Kami Tenchi and The One Above All.

(Even using the new definition of Tier 0 which is pretty much High 1-A, these still don't fit the qualifications).

ALRF said:
Naraka transcending Hajun makes no sense tbh. Gudou Gods can destroy Throne and thus Naraka. The only superiors now are those 5 beings and (supposedly) Naraka (which i just stated how weird it is)
It could simply be (speculation) Naraka before he fused himself with the Throne at the very beginning of all, had a power that could have put Hajun to shame. But after he fused himself with the Throne, instead of feeding Throne his unbound existence (raising it to his plane of existence), he had to "attune" himself to Throne's level (made himself weaker). So, Naraka normally would rape Hajun with a High 1-A level, but Naraka fused with the Throne would merely be baseline 1-A or something.

Following

Offtopic - Would be nice if Dies Irae had a game like those "Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm" games

Reinhard would be such a boss

ZackMoon1234 said:
Following

Offtopic - Would be nice if Dies Irae had a game like those "Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm" games

Reinhard would be such a boss
That remind me of a thread I gotta make for Naruto that brings masadaverse in the game :v

I trust ALRF's sense of judgement regarding removing the note, but even if Hajun is infinitely superior to other tier 0 characters that is not enough to qualify for tier 0.

As for TOAA and Kami Tenchi, I have asked DarkLK to investigate the former via the Tenchi GXP novels, and am also uncertain about the latter. We at least use two statistics keys for TOAA now.

ALRF said:
Best thing to do is wait for Pantheon to give us a full rxaplantion to this
^this all this. But yeah the only weakness was tumor yet it was super specific

TISSG7Redgrave said:
ALRF said:
Best thing to do is wait for Pantheon to give us a full rxaplantion to this
^this all this. But yeah the only weakness was tumor yet it was super specific
Not giving a shit about Ren is the worst thing Hajun could have done. And he did ignore Ren, not even recognizing who he was at all. I'd consider it to be a weakness, a big one even. If he killed Ren on the spot, he would have never been killed in the end because his law would have filled the world and no amount of Naraka's keikaku or Tumor billshit can change that. Because after all, there would remain nothing in existence but those two, and Tumor needs Hajun to live.

False. He knew who Tenma Yato is. Hell he was aware of a lot of shit. It's just he was busy scrapping of the infinite amount of souls attached to him

After all, he was the one who granted Yakou Madara Taikyoku to fight against Tenma Ootake and had his powers (infinite rise in power) given to other fellow Eastern Team to gang up on Tenmas

dare da omae? Þ¬░ i used Gaggle translate which was dare according to it. If i'm not mistaken that means who are you? correct me if i'm wrong still novice

TISSG7Redgrave said:
dare da omae? Þ¬░ i used Gaggle translate which was dare according to it. If i'm not mistaken that means who are you? correct me if i'm wrong still novice
You are correct.

TonySansNom said:
Why do you even mention him? What's the point?
If hajun upgraded to Tier 0, entire Outer God must upgraded too

Because its not funny if Tier 1A stomp Tier 0

GLHF22 said:
TonySansNom said:
Why do you even mention him? What's the point?
If hajun upgraded to Tier 0, entire Outer God must upgraded too

Because its not funny if Tier 1A stomp Tier 0
When you say tier 0, you mean the "new tier 0" (equivalent to old High 1-A) ?? I don't see why Hajun would be deserving of such a high tier to be honest. Being potentially infinite levels in the 1-A tier is fitting enough.

He should at least have to transcend the other tier 1-A characters like they transcend tier 10-B mortals. He is not that high up the scale.

Antvasima said:
He should at least have to transcend the other tier 1-A characters like they transcend tier 10-B mortals. He is not that high up the scale.
Basically i want to say this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back