• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WELL ANOTHER SHINZA DOWNGRADE? MAYBE NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
The stuff was rushed as i will soon become busy for the next few weeks and i wanted to post the thread before then
and i will add stuffs to the OP later when they are done been translated, although i believe this is enough to cover the needed part

I WILL START WITH THIS, SHINZA THREADS ALWAYS GETS MESSY SO I HOPE EVERYONE CAN KEEP A COOL HEAD AND IF YOU HAVE ANY DISAGREEMENT KINDLY TENDER THEM GENTLY AND BE RESPECTFUL or stfu

So at a start let me just get right to it, we have the world of paradise lost.
The Sefirot is a concept that not only exists as a religious idea in Paradise Lost but as an actual system that is a part of the World, existing behind it as a system and Law which forms the universe in Muzan's Heaven. As it is based on the Tree of Life, the universe of Muzan consists of 10 dimensions that are as followed:

• Keter/Crown, the seat of God and a manifestation of the Taikyoku Throne.
  • Chokhmah/Wisdom
  • Binah/Understanding
  • Chesed/Kindness
  • Gevurah/Divine Power
  • Tiferet/Beauty
  • Netzach/Victory
  • Hod/Splendor
  • Yesod/Foundation
  • Malkuth/Kingdom, the physical world.
All humans cannot access these higher dimensions due to the weight of their Sin pulling them down and even those who have a way to access them via Quintessence aren't able to completely access all to reach Keter, even with the use of Satanel's Testament which enabled him to reach several of these higher dimensions as well as piercing a space between two of them (Chessed and Da'at) to reach the Abyss.

Long story short, these dimensions are transcendent to each other and , with dimensions holding the same difference as the one between reality and fiction
but the throne is way more than this, it is something inaccessible by anyone who is not a god, so we have these for all gods and those who scales
At Least Hyperverse Level (Gods are higher dimensional beings that exists beyond the multiverse, with the throne being a place that stands above the lower dimensions in Paradise lost and described as a world inaccesible by demons, with dimensions holding the same difference as the one between reality and fiction)

NOW TO THE NEXT POINTS, THE GODS BEING COUNTLESS INTO 1B
THE SINGULARITY

魂を同調させ、より深く、より強大な存在へと自らの存在を誘導し、奥へ奥へと自らを運ぶ。 肌から感じる感覚は、ここがまさに無色透明の空白地帯であるということ。踏み入った夜行に対して何一つ、僅かとして影響を及ぼさない無窮の闇。 これはまさに、極限まで透き通った水のようなものだろう。もしくは徹底的に清潔さを保った無菌の箱か。人間の考え付く『無』を体現しながら、同時に如何なる様にも発展する多様性すら有している。 これは、果たして底があるのか? 正気の者ならそう思わずにいられぬ光景。大海原に投げ出された人間が海の広大さに恐怖を覚えるかのように、ここもまた、存在するだけで生半可な意志なら拡散する。 どこまでも続く変哲のない空間。薬にも毒にもならず、ただ在り続ける無色の太極。ひたすら巨大でありながら自己主張を行なわないものは、見る者の恐れを掻き立てるかのようだ。 だからこそ、夜行は思う。ここは神格にのみ許された世界なのだと。 常人の精神構造であればこの透明さに耐え切れない。大陸を沈没させるほどの真水に向かい、砂糖を一粒落としてみるようなものだ。当然、砂糖は溶かされ、水に甘味もつかぬだろう。 だが、それはあくまで凡夫の都合。ある一線を越えた場合、この場はまさに新世界の芽へ転身する。 即ち──太極の保有。現世界、丸ごと塗り潰すほどの波動を得た者に限り、この空にて活動を許され、また新たな理を生み出すことができるのだ。 されど色は一色のみ。神は両雄並び立てぬ。求道者ならばいざ知らず、覇道を持つなら、先住者を滅殺せねば存在できない。 夜行がここへ到達できたのも、太極有する求道であり、同時に覇道にあらぬからという理屈だった。 自らの外殻をかつてないほど強固に編み上げ、さらに深みへ沈み行く。自己の理を保ち続け、やがて、行き着いた先に──

Yakou calls it a plain space that goes on forever in which the place is practically a colorless void where only those with taikyoku can even interact with as a person cannot withstand its mental structure and such. Akin to a colorless taiji even (like Yakou who's taikyoku has "no color"). He's weaving his outer shell to be a "deeper" existence (as Yakou can change his hierarchy of existence to the point people lower than him cannot comprehend the phenomenon known as Yakou he could be said to do the same thing to withstand the singularity and reach the throne despite having a mere 2 in Taikyoku value at the start).

this is text from above: this one scan and this scan - what does the context say so far?
  • Singularity is a realm of colorless Taiji that can be comprehended and interacted only be deities
  • The nature of the Singularity is completely incomprehensible to mortals and would shatter their minds when hypothetically exposed to it.
  • It is the "center of all creation", a place that gives birth to new ideas/natural laws and a place where the "colors" or "shades" from the past reside
  • A place that is under the possession of the Supreme Law/Throne God
  • The size of the Singularity is infinite
  • The shades must be thoroughly understood and overcome in order to reach the throne
Depth of the Singularity
In order to reach the Throne, the challenger may opt to drill through the Singularity using their laws , and without "strength" that matches or exceeds the "depth" of the Singularity, they will never succeed in doing so as it will be too deep. Such was the case of Tenma Yato's desperate struggle.

Having been described as a devoid of, space, time, concepts, laws and time "blank zone", the "place" has no dimensional properties at all. As such, this depth we talk about could very well be something metaphysical

Here's some classic narrative explanation.
ただし、底に達するまでの距離はまちまち。より強力な神格ほど、深い場所に座を設けているものだから、ものによっては何年経っても辿り着けないこともある。

However, the distance to reach the bottom varies. The more powerful the deity, the deeper the seat, so they might not be reachable even after many years

Context: The depth of the Singularity varies depending on the Throne God's power, a god with more power would simply generate a "deeper" Singularity.

How does the "depth" of the Singularity vary from a throne god to another? How great of a difference is it?

Singularity generated from a higher god is much much deeper than those generated by the lesser ones. Going back to the classic narrative explanation, he made a comparison between Hajun's and Mercurius' singularities. It appeared that even to Yakou Madara, a Taiji user with special connection to the throne who can sink as "deep" as he wants in the Singularity, Hajun's singularity was just unfathomably deeper than Mercurius'.

But how much deeper exactly?

Let's take a quick look at few other instances where the difference of "depth" is shown.

• Mercurius' comments regarding an emanation of Fuji Ren and Reinhard Heydrich to the bottom of the "hole" where the Throne lies beyond. - They would only keep on "falling" down endlessly.
  • Tenma Yato's attempt in drilling Hajun's singularity - he couldn't end the fall, it was simply to deep for him - the same guy who has the original version of Shiori's infinite possiblity spam, could never pull it off. He even straight up said that it may as well be “unreachable” , that in terms of sheer size, it completely trivializes his predecessor's into something finite. “That thing sits in the depth that is unreachable, not even after hundreds, thousands of years or even more”
As seen in the scans, it has been consistently portrayed throughout the entire series that higher level of "depth" would simply outclass the lower one to the point that it might as well be "bottomless" to them, to put it simply, the difference is very likely as vast as the scale of Taikyoku itself.

Lastly, here are scans that prove that "depth" is something rather metaphysical compared to your average definition, just an extra. In case it wasn't obvious enough.

• Yakou Madara was guiding his soul to a deeper existence in order to become powerful enough to withstand the nature of the Singularity as he sinks deeper into it.
Then we have these videos which is just bunch of dimensional stuffs and layers of singularity
these two also
Anyway, in the ending of the last video soujirou and shiori faint from exhaustion from fighting some soldiers which are infused with the shit from hajuns law that makes them get strong but greedy or whatever, And In the first linked video we look through soujirous perspective once he awakens again, however he wakes up in a completely different place, he says a bunch of stuff describing it as an island and wavy oceans but what I want to point out is this scan cus it’s interesting.

“ここは国産みの地。かつて世界はここより誕生した
This is the land of birth. The world was once born here.”

so in the scan we see a CG of a beach and it states this beach was where the world had once been born. Which is obviously in reference to this
So soujirou and shiori manifest in the twilight beach. And also The twilight beach is obviously an aspect of the singularity, as mercerius verbatim states it.
Moving on

高まり合う二人の愛が、ここに再び神威となる。
The growing love of the two becomes a divine power again here.

国産みの地より新たな世界を紡ぐため。
To spin a new world from the land of interal production.

それこそが試すということ。は根源まで行けばそこになり、続けることで限界も消える。
That's what you try. If you go to the source of it all, it will be there, and if you continue, the limit will disappear.

類として、曇として、ただ一つの法則を自己に展開し続けるだけのモノと化した。彼らは歩く特異点とも形容され、万象におけるもっとも自立した生命体に他ならない。
As a class, as a cloud, they have become objects that only continue to develop a single law for themselves. They can be described as walking singularities, and they are nothing but the most independent life forms in all of existence

So the above is a bunch of stuff I think would suppourt the argument maybe… but the main scans are when they achieve a full on emanation and have a final clash of sorts, the scenes I refer to and that are the most relevant to the OP come up.

二つの激突は間違いなく現字宙の天地開開以来、最大の衝撃を発生させ得るだろう。
The two clashes could undoubtedly generate the greatest impact since the opening of the current space.

何千年何万年世界の亀製を落下し続けていた神州は、ついにこのとき最後の壁を斬断されて穴の底と繋がった。
Shinshu, which had been falling the world's shell for thousands of years, finally cut off the last wall and connected it to the bottom of the hole.
anyway this is the proposed rating

At Least Hyperverse Level (Gods are higher dimensional beings that exists beyond the multiverse, with the throne being a place that stands above the lower dimensions in Paradise lost and described as a world inaccesible by demons, with dimensions holding the same difference as the one between reality and fiction), likely Hyperverse level (Gods can pierce through the Singularity and its dimensional layers, including that of its floor, where the Throne resides. While the amount of layers depends of the Throne God in place, Mercurius' stated that goingthrough the one under his heaven would be like "falling forever" while Hajun's was stated to be above the former, to the point of it only taking "the time a person would hold their breath" in comparison to the thousands of years Yato put drilling through it. Whether these dimensional layers works on a power is however left vague, since Soujirou and Shiori, two Gods below Yato, succeeded in breaching the last layer he didn't get through).

Last edited:
In the OP, it says that the singularity is a beyond-dimensional realm and stuff, which doesn’t work rn cause…ye. My other thing is that is there anything in paralost that explains how dimensions function? Obviously a minor question.

1-A stuff:

Dark: i will screw this ones.

About High-1C , i have't seen any indication to 10-11 D.

1-A stuff:

Dark: i will screw this ones.

He just showed sefirot, which would qualify. That, and the barriers used against Morei. Now, I think a genuine argument should be made against the barriers, which isn’t already made, so there’s really no reason to remove their 1B rating, they’d just be higher into it now.

In the OP, it says that the singularity is a beyond-dimensional realm and stuff, which doesn’t work rn cause…ye. My other thing is that is there anything in paralost that explains how dimensions function? Obviously a minor question.
it is devoid of dimensions not beyond, or let me check again
The Sefirot is a concept that not only exists as a religious idea in Paradise Lost but as an actual system that is a part of the World, existing behind it as a system and Law which forms the universe in Muzan's Heaven. As it is based on the Tree of Life, the universe of Muzan consists of 10 dimensions that are as followed:

• Keter/Crown, the seat of God and a manifestation of the Taikyoku Throne.
  • Chokhmah/Wisdom
  • Binah/Understanding
  • Chesed/Kindness
  • Gevurah/Divine Power
  • Tiferet/Beauty
  • Netzach/Victory
  • Hod/Splendor
  • Yesod/Foundation
  • Malkuth/Kingdom, the physical world.

Probably I'd say we still needed to figure things out among each other and to make a better structure opening post. But oh well.

SmartSelect_20210913-215750_Twitch.jpg

SmartSelect_20210913-215837_Twitch.jpg

I'd argue that the Singularity and the Throne at its bottom are outside the Higher Dimensions entirely. They are just part of the Canvas of Remorseless of which Muzan painted, the addition and removal of Higher Dimensions by the Emanation of God's does not affect the Colorless Singularity as it is beyond the paper of the World and Paint everything is formed from.

First of all, reasoning against the barriers should be put here, otherwise it would just upgrade them to 1B, and higher into it.

First of all, reasoning against the barriers should be put here, otherwise it would just upgrade them to 1B, and higher into it.
I want to nuke the barrier reasoning entirely, as it does not really affect much the barrier would only come to play if someone tries to downgrade them, as madara barriers were along the line "24 higher dimensional barrier" it would only help seal their higher into 1B rating

Does the reason for 1-A is same in downgrade thread ? , yuri'argument has nuked them.
Nah, these are new ones. Also even yuri agreed that some stuff such as 24D barriers weren't legit in his downgrade, you can read his replies on shinza respect thread

Also, OP is trying not to upgrade them to 1-A because he's waiting for the novel to drop in December. The evidence we currently have is enough for 1-A but he's aiming for a solid 1-B

Last edited:
You can probably delete the 1A section as it’s fairly irrelevant for now. Probably better to make that CRT later.
I think it's cool for it to remain. It actually gives an idea that the cosmology can be 1-A but Pain doesn't even want 1-A here, he's aiming for 1-B.

I'll probably write a small summary tomorrow regarding the cosmology so others can get a better idea on it.

On any serious note, I firmly remain opposed to any changes (positive or negative) that are all in another language which 99.99% of the entire wiki cannot audit.

There is no point throwing a bunch of Japanese at us and saying "This is what it says" because you could just be lying, mistranslating, misinterpreting, etc.

So until a proper audited English translation of everything is provided, I remain against on the basis of there being likely error/inaccuracy, which Shinza has a history of already.

Japanese at us and saying "This is what it says" because you could just be lying, mistranslating, misinterpreting, etc.
It's funny how true this is. We recently found out there were mistranslations in the previous 1-B and 1:A downgrades and there was no one to check them.

It's funny how true this is. We recently found out there were mistranslations in the previous 1-B and 1:A downgrades and there was no one to check them.
Just pointing out, according to what you say there would have been mistranslations even in the upgrades before those downgrades, since things like "God powered singularities" had been proposed to be a thing waay back then, which you seem to disagree with

Just pointing out, according to what you say there would have been mistranslations even in the upgrades before those downgrades, since things like "God powered singularities" had been proposed to be a thing waay back then, which you seem to disagree with
I'm not saying everything was mistranslated though. We don't have time to dig all the pages and find out mistranslations so let's just drop this story and focus on the thread.

And btw in the previous 1-A upgrades we had Japanese supporters here

I somewhat agree with this, there were some mistranslations even in the upgrade thread

Instant Death and Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha and so many other verses have had upgrades (one of those being to 1-B) while the information was entirely in Japanese. This is not a reason the Wiki accepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back