• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor hax revisions for Shinza Bansho

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for the most part, I have no real issue with the powers and abilities of the gods. However, I think a few more additions could be added there.

Mercurius

So, Mercurius should have Acausality type 5 cause of some shit that happened in K3.

Seeing as I was lazy and impatient, I didn't take it to the official translations thing, so it's best to just take it with a grain of salt. Basically it just states that Mercurius was the only one who fully transcended Cause/Effect. However, it's a bit wonky, so I'd just put that as possibly type 5.

I'd also say he has at least some kind of probability manipulation due to being able to erase any possibility of Hajun's rise to power, which is somewhat consistent due to the nature of his law, from what I remember.

Hajun

Now, as for Hajun, he has a feat where he warped the entire multiverse with his third eye.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/815050237218390044/845435800136187914/image0.png

そのとき、奴は初めて俺たちの言葉に反応した。ばらばらに動くミつの瞳が、宇宙を捻るようにしながらこちらに焦点を合わせてくる

So, this should be some kind of spatial manipulation or reality warping (jeez, Hajun's just getting more and more haxed, isn't he?)

Hajun should also have Conceptual manipulation as he removed the very concept of an afterlife in Hajun's world.

This is extremely consistent as well.

(just skip to the later parts where it starts the fight between Keishirou and Habaki)

(It's pretty blatantly stating that there's no concept of Afterlife in Hajun's world)

This is pretty consistent with the fact that Yakou has conceptual manipulation for essentially making a concept of Afterlife, so Hajun himself should also have this.

Following that scan I just posted above, Hajun should also have soul manipulation cause the souls of people that are killed in his Heaven are completely extinguished and erased completely.

A question I have is based on this scan here:

Says something about how the more souls Hajun loses, the stronger he gets. What kind of ability would that be?

Hadou Gods

Now, as for Hado Gods, we know their expansion is considered an eternal expansion and whatnot, but in the fight against Yato it's stated that Yato would continue getting stronger the farther his law extends.

しかも、かといって時間停止をやめたというわけでもないのだ。あれはおそらく、夜刀が存在する限り永続して広がって、さらに強まっていく現象だろう。それが証拠に、依然として俺以外の奴らは止められたまま動かない。俺も気を抜けばすぐにそうなる。

And that doesn't mean that we stopped the time stop. That is probably a phenomenon that spreads forever as long as the night sword exists, and becomes even stronger. That is the proof that the guys other than me are still stopped. I will do that as soon as I get used to it.

So, this should be Accelerated Development for all Hado Gods. It's pretty consistent due to how Hado gods get stronger by expanding their own domain.

Yato

Ngl, but there's a lot of stuff missing. For example, Sequere Naturam would count as some kind of "fire manipulation", Danmaku, and possibly even summoning.

Yato would also have his Time manipulation from Eine Faust Overture.

(There are other things, but I'm too lazy to find them rn)

I'd also argue for putting more for Yato's justifications, but that could be for another CRT.

Last edited:
Oh, regarding Accelerated Development for Hadou, the K3 databook says that the power of a Hado depends of the size of their territory, which is a good supporting statement.
Although I'm not sure if it truly qualify as accelerated development

Disagree with Merc possibility manipulation, he simply reset the universe to a time before Hajun and also All gods should have reality warping if they dont have already.
Yato and all tenmas should have causality manip, you cant do shit to them since they reverse the effect.
and also i wish to create an ability that is more than time stop or maybe divide the time stop into types to accomodate yato ability that is eternal stagnation

Yato and all tenmas should have causality manip, you cant do shit to them since they reverse the effect.
They don't reverse anything tho.
and also i wish to create an ability that is more than time stop or maybe divide the time stop into types to accomodate yato ability that is eternal stagnation
Yato's really just a law-based time stop in application. No need for more.

They undo all changes to them? Yes

so yes i just worded it differently, they actually should have causality manip if a cause that is suppose to have an effect has no effect that causality manip
Nah it is not, i mean stopping a place where there is no concept of time is not time stop

Oh, regarding Accelerated Development for Hadou, the K3 databook says that the power of a Hado depends of the size of their territory, which is a good supporting statement.
Although I'm not sure if it truly qualify as accelerated development
I mean, it did state that they would get stronger as long as they were alive due to their forever expanding law.

Yeah, I somewhat agree with this. I think Yato should have some level of Causality manip just due to what we know about his time stop in DI, which negates all change, but that could just be flowery language.

Disagree with Merc possibility manipulation, he simply reset the universe to a time before Hajun and also All gods should have reality warping if they dont have already.
I mean...he was removing the possibilities of Hajun becoming a god. This also makes sense due to Merc's law and how it formed the infinite multiverse.

They undo all changes to them? Yes

so yes i just worded it differently, they actually should have causality manip if a cause that is suppose to have an effect has no effect that causality manip
They just don't experience the change at all. It is self-Time Stop, used as Invulnerability.
Nah it is not, i mean stopping a place where there is no concept of time is not time stop
It is. Same way death manip on a type 5 immortal is still death manip.

Wait, what? How is Merc's law anything like time travelling? Again, I was backing this up with how his law even works, but it's also a slight possibility.
That's kinda his whole thing, going back in time.
He would rewind/reset time, and prevent Hajun's birth.

That's kinda his whole thing, going back in time.
He would rewind/reset time, and prevent Hajun's birth.
Isn't his shtick more of reversing time, or rewriting everything, rather than actually travelling back through time.

Isn't his shtick more of reversing time, or rewriting everything, rather than actually travelling back through time.
It's more of a reversal yeah, but the result is kinda the same regarding how he prevented Hajun's birth (like Subaru from Re Zero).

They just don't experience the change at all. It is self-Time Stop, used as Invulnerability.
Well it needs to be worded in a way that will make everyone understand that causes have no effect on them or something due to the time armor which does not allow change
I mean...he was removing the possibilities of Hajun becoming a god. This also makes sense due to Merc's law and how it formed the infinite multiverse.
By Killing a new born child not manipulating possibilities he simply dealt with anything that would have gave to the rise of a Hajun
Wait, what? How is Merc's law anything like time travelling? Again, I was backing this up with how his law even works, but it's also a slight possibility.
It is Resetting Time everytime he loses to Reinhard without Marie reaching Hadouhood he simply resets the universe and writes another scenario till the plot of Dies Irae where he created a sensor to be possesed by Marie and build up her God hood

I mean i quote "Driven Mad by Eternity even the Serpent does not know how many times he has resetted the Universe" or something like that

And yes Merc needs an ability that says he can simply move time back to a point (Something like check point or something)

It is Time travelling everytime he loses to Reinhard without Marie reaching Hadouhood he simply resets the universe and writes another scenario till the plot of Dies Irae where he created a sensor to be possesed by Marie and build up her God hood

I mean i quote "Driven Mad by Eternity even the Serpent does not know how many times he has resetted the Universe" or something like that
Reversing time isn't Time travel. Merc literally reverses time, he doesn't travel back through it.

Well it needs to be worded in a way that will make everyone understand that causes have no effect on them or something due to the time armor which does not allow change

By Killing a new born child not manipulating possibilities he simply dealt with anything that would have gave to the rise of a Hajun

It is Time travelling everytime he loses to Reinhard without Marie reaching Hadouhood he simply resets the universe and writes another scenario till the plot of Dies Irae where he created a sensor to be possesed by Marie and build up her God hood

But that's not time travelling. It's literally him rewinding time. K3 shortens it with Reizen's quote.

The probability manip was based on what he could have done to Hajun and also how the infinite multiverse came about due to his law.

Probably. His whole deal pretty much involves time travel. Dude literally paradoxes shit out of existence.
Yeah, I believe it was Omnia Fert Aetas. Funny how similar that is to what Satanael used in Paradise Lost. Astaroth, if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, I believe it was Omnia Fert Aetas. Funny how similar that is to what Satanael used in Paradise Lost. Astaroth, if I'm not mistaken.
You mean when he erased himself from existence to become a Hadou God, right?

You mean when he erased himself from existence to become a Hadou God, right?
Yeah, using elementary particles that exceed/transcend space and time (exceed is what I got based on the kanji, but I could be wrong cause it's been a while)

How to become a God in the series is never really explained tbh. Reinhard did it via swastika ritual, Ren did it via protagonist powers and being Merc's creation, Marie did it via mandala shit, Haun did it via existing lol, it's so loose.

The probability manip was based on what he could have done to Hajun and also how the infinite multiverse came about due to his law.
What he could have done to Hajun is based on him going back/rewinding time, then preventing what made him arise. It isn't probability manipulation.

What he could have done to Hajun is based on him going back/rewinding time, then preventing what made him arise. It isn't probability manipulation.
Again, I backed this up with how the infinite multiverse was made, which is why I said a probability manipulation should be added.

Again, I backed this up with how the infinite multiverse was made, which is why I said a probability manipulation should be added.
It is mainly the result of his countless resets (which somehow became infinite universes), so it wouldn't be really good as a proof.

It is mainly the result of his countless resets (which somehow became infinite universes), so it wouldn't be really good as a proof.
Yeah, I guess, but it seems to me more of endless possibilities that led to the infinite multiverse, which seems a bit consistent with things like Shiori's law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back