• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor hax revisions for Shinza Bansho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i Implement what was accepted already?
Invulnerability for the Tenmas (Although casaulity manip sounds cooler)
Reality warping and spatial manip for Hajun(although all gods have this already in the gods page)
Accelerated Development for the gods page
Time manip for Yato (although he should have this already)

Then on a side not, can we make a page for the Narakas? there rating will be "At least 1-B" and then all the throne gods power and the rest.

Can i Implement what was accepted already?
Invulnerability for the Tenmas (Although casaulity manip sounds cooler)
Reality warping and spatial manip for Hajun(although all gods have this already in the gods page)
Accelerated Development for the gods page
Time manip for Yato (although he should have this already)

Then on a side not, can we make a page for the Narakas? there rating will be "At least 1-B" and then all the throne gods power and the rest.
Naraka is too vague to be made rn.
It would be best to make pages for the likes of Teratoma or Isaak.

Also I'll handle accelerated development since I'll turn it into a imgur thing with translation.

Naraka is too vague to be made rn.
Well i guess so
It would be best to make pages for the likes of Teratoma or Isaak.
For Teratoma it would be weird since it is the same as amaterasu, i think amaterasu should just get keys for when she is teratoma.
well Isaak it is fine i can help with it
Also I'll handle accelerated development since I'll turn it into a imgur thing with translation.
Okay

For Teratoma it would be weird since it is the same as amaterasu, i think amaterasu should just get keys for when she is teratoma.
well Isaak it is fine i can help with it
Teratoma and Amaterasu are nothing alike.
Given how we make differents profiles for even Ren / Yato, the two should remain entirely separated.

Teratoma and Amaterasu are nothing alike.
Given how we make differents profiles for even Ren / Yato, the two should remain entirely separated.
Yeah, I agree. Tho, Yato seems pretty similar to Hado God Ren (the one in the three colors battle), so that's pretty cool ig.

I mean, I guess the Yatsugahaki could be considered his avatars in a sense, but that's really stretching it.

Ngl I didn't remember that at all. Weird.

I find it awfully weird, but guess I don't have any reason to refuse it.

Ngl I didn't remember that at all. Weird.

I find it awfully weird, but guess I don't have any reason to refuse it.
Yeah, after I heard about the Throne being responsible for the Throne Gods making sensories or shades, I didn't think much of it until I saw this.

It's more of an implication rather than an actually blatant statement, but it conveys the message pretty well.

1. Following Sukuna’s suggestion, Yato lowered his gaze on us.
  2. Just from that, the heavy pressure from before became even more intense. Cannot see the bottom of his strength. Just like human cannot comprehand the size of the universe, in our eyes Yato looked like a different universe in the shape of a human.
Difference between Yato and the Tenmas

And also Sealing/spatial manip for Yato and Resistance to Sealing/spatial manip for Yakou
  1. At that moment, he used his power.
  2. A surge of power rised, twisting and crushing to pieces, freezing things in one place.
  3. Not only us, everything around seemed to feel his distortion spreading.

4. Yakou: Ryuusui, tell everyone to escape from the port right now.

5. Yakou adressed Ryuusui and us in a sharp and loud voice, unusual for him.

6. Ryuusui: B-but, Yakou-sama, all the ways to escape were sealed…
  7. Yakou: This manta has already been lifted. But this sealing is not normal. This is the freezing wind that stops even stars.
  8. Yakou: Once you are caught in it, you cannot escape forever.
  9. Ryuusui: No way, such technique…! Rindou-sama, please call Habaki and others there.
  10. Rindou: Understood. Ryuusui, you go find Sakuya. I leave everything else to you, Yakou.
  11. Ryuusui: Yes!
  12. Habaki: That’s real bad, everyone! Faster, let’s get out of there!

Last edited:
Difference between Yato and the Tenmas

And also Sealing/spatial manip for Yato and Resistance to Sealing/spatial manip for Yakou
Interesting...that's pretty fair ig. Tho, spatial manipulation is definitely more of a possibility.

Also, I'm wondering but why doesn't Yakou have conceptual manipulation? Didn't he bring back the very concept of an Afterlife?

Also, I'm wondering but why doesn't Yakou have conceptual manipulation? Didn't he bring back the very concept of an Afterlife?
Scans if you can find them. Technically speaking, even if he didn't do that, he still should for literally killing the concept of death during his fight with Ootake.

Scans if you can find them. Technically speaking, even if he didn't do that, he still should for literally killing the concept of death during his fight with Ootake.
True, but he does make the concept of afterlife, which is how he granted merc’s shade the death he believed right for him

I’ll basically make a short summary of my arguments here.

Mercurius

Probability manipulation due to his law being based on possibilities and unknown factors. Also because of him being capable of removing every possibility of Hajun becoming a god.

Possible type 5 Acausality for Mercurius as he’s considered the only one that transcended Cause/Effect

I’d even argue conceptual manipulation due to creating the concept of an afterlife.

Hajun

Reality warping due to being able to warp the entire multiverse.

Conceptual manipulation due to erasing the very concept of an afterlife.

Soul Manipulation due to souls, essentially, being erased after they are killed.

Possibly even some kind of statistics amplification as he gets stronger as he loses the souls clinging onto him, but then again, that's also what got him nerfed by Habaki, so it's pretty indecisive for me.

Hadou Gods

Accelerated Development due to their laws being an eternal expansion to which they will continue to get stronger until they die. Consistent due to them getting more powerful as they expand their domain (in fact, even Hajun has this kind of quality)

Tenma Yato

Time Manipulation due to his Eine Faust Overture

Possible Causality Manipulation due to his law negating all forms of change.

Danmaku, Fire manipulation, and possible Summoning through Sequere Naturam.

Miscellaneous

Soul Manipulation for Nerose, Mithra, and Muzan cause the whole soul extinction/erasure is extremely similar to Hajun's (albeit, to a much less drastic extent)

Anyway, if this thread is accepted, who would put the changes in?

Mercurius

Probability manipulation due to his law being based on possibilities and unknown factors. Also because of him being capable of removing every possibility of Hajun becoming a god.

Possible type 5 Acausality for Mercurius as he’s considered the only one that transcended Cause/Effect

I’d even argue conceptual manipulation due to creating the concept of an afterlife.
I disagree with the two first. As explained above, one is just a result of time shenanigans in a way sumilar to Subaru from Re: Zero.

It isn't type 5, just a way of saying that he can rewind time and all.

He implemented new concepts in the Throne so it seems fine to me.
Hajun

Soul Manipulation due to souls, essentially, being erased after they are killed.

Possibly even some kind of statistics amplification as he gets stronger as he loses the souls clinging onto him, but then again, that's also what got him nerfed by Habaki, so it's pretty indecisive for me.
soul and amplification (it's his accelerated development) are already things he possesses. Also losing souls isn't what "nerfed" him.

Not all universes have an Afterlife and it seems more like a Throne thing, so neutral.
Hadou Gods

Accelerated Development due to their laws being an eternal expansion to which they will continue to get stronger until they die. Consistent due to them getting more powerful as they expand their domain (in fact, even Hajun has this kind of quality)
Agree.
Tenma Yato

Agree with all but Causality.
Changes don't even happen as a logic conclusion of "time stop".
(Btw I disagree with sealing and all, it's just that the Time Stop prevents them from escaping by some paths).
Miscellaneous

Soul Manipulation for Nerose, Mithra, and Muzan cause the whole soul extinction/erasure is extremely similar to Hajun's (albeit, to a much less drastic extent)

They already have it as God Physiology.

I disagree with the two first. As explained above, one is just a result of time shenanigans in a way sumilar to Subaru from Re: Zero.

It isn't type 5, just a way of saying that he can rewind time and all.

He implemented new concepts in the Throne so it seems fine to me.

soul and amplification (it's his accelerated development) are already things he possesses. Also losing souls isn't what "nerfed" him.

Not all universes have an Afterlife and it seems more like a Throne thing, so neutral.

Agree.

Agree with all but Causality.
Changes don't even happen as a logic conclusion of "time stop".
(Btw I disagree with sealing and all, it's just that the Time Stop prevents them from escaping by some paths).

They already have it as God Physiology.
Yeah, I already found the merc type 5 shit weird, so that’s fine. However, I do still press some kind of probability manip.

I checked his profile, but it doesn’t have the extra info about his soul manipulation. As well as that, I saw it as hajun losing the entirety of his legion, which actually weakened him, I’ll try finding the scene where it was stated, but probably later.

my thing with the afterlife was that Hajun’s Creation had no afterlife even on a conceptual level, which should be conceptual manip for hajun.

yeah, the causality thing is fine to ignore, but it was something to consider.

They may have soul manip on the thing, but more justification for it wouldn’t hurt.

Yeah, I already found the merc type 5 shit weird, so that’s fine. However, I do still press some kind of probability manip.
Well, he already have fate manipulation for a similar reason (although I find it p weak, but not as dumb as his plot manip); and the current evidence for proba is just time rewind.
(There's also the fact that stuff like Kasumi route would never happen if Merc could just decide to make things lead to him dying on first try.)
I checked his profile, but it doesn’t have the extra info about his soul manipulation. As well as that, I saw it as hajun losing the entirety of his legion, which actually weakened him, I’ll try finding the scene where it was stated, but probably later.
Hajun doesn't have Legion as far as we know. Sure, there's dudes who became mad because of the Solipsism but it isn't what you would consider legion.

Also what made the difference is Keishirou and Sakuya reaching Moshka.
my thing with the afterlife was that Hajun’s Creation had no afterlife even on a conceptual level, which should be conceptual manip for hajun.
They already have Conceptual Manipulation in the God Physiology page, so it seems kind of useless given how Afterlife stuff is handled.
They may have soul manip on the thing, but more justification for it wouldn’t hurt.
It would be kind of meaningless; the soul manip they have on the god page + apostle physiology p much do the job.

Anyway, regarding what was accepted, I'll take care of the God Physiology page part. The rest isn't particuliary complicated (or is either already part of the physiology page) so whoever add it doesn't matter.

Well, he already have fate manipulation for a similar reason (although I find it p weak, but not as dumb as his plot manip); and the current evidence for proba is just time rewind.
(There's also the fact that stuff like Kasumi route would never happen if Merc could just decide to make things lead to him dying on first try.)

Hajun doesn't have Legion as far as we know. Sure, there's dudes who became mad because of the Solipsism but it isn't what you would consider legion.

Also what made the difference is Keishirou and Sakuya reaching Moshka.

They already have Conceptual Manipulation in the God Physiology page, so it seems kind of useless given how Afterlife stuff is handled.

It would be kind of meaningless; the soul manip they have on the god page + apostle physiology p much do the job.

Anyway, regarding what was accepted, I'll take care of the God Physiology page part. The rest isn't particuliary complicated (or is either already part of the physiology page) so whoever add it doesn't matter.
What I meant by Hajun’s legion was his infinite souls.

oh, interesting. The fights paints it in a different light, tho…

you can say that, but there’s nothing wrong with them still having an extra conceptual manipulation key (thingy) with justifications.

again, there’s nothing wrong with still putting that stuff there along with the justifications.

What I meant by Hajun’s legion was his infinite souls.

oh, interesting. The fights paints it in a different light, tho…
Since I'm lazy I'll just post Shinza Throne's translation (they aren't perfect but you get the context) regarding Keishirou/Sakuya being the reason why Habaki won.

you can say that, but there’s nothing wrong with them still having an extra conceptual manipulation key (thingy) with justifications.

again, there’s nothing wrong with still putting that stuff there along with the justifications.
It would be pretty useless in itself, since it is just conceptual EE, and he has both.

Same for soul manip.

It would be like listing every single time a character uses a specific power in a different way. For those like Yakou it was added because that's the entire point of his law and you would think it doesn't give anything otherwise.

Mercurius

Disagree with the first 2 for reasons i already said above and all gods already have conceptual manip so it seems redundant to add it again
Hajun

Gods already have reality warping and conceptual manip in the general gods page
Hadou Gods

agree
Tenma Yato

Agreed and also Invulnerabilty for him and the tenmas
Miscellaneous

already in the general gods page for all the gods

Since I'm lazy I'll just post Shinza Throne's translation (they aren't perfect but you get the context) regarding Keishirou/Sakuya being the reason why Habaki won.

It would be pretty useless in itself, since it is just conceptual EE, and he has both.

Same for soul manip.

It would be like listing every single time a character uses a specific power in a different way. For those like Yakou it was added because that's the entire point of his law and you would think it doesn't give anything otherwise.

Still, the scans should still be used. Just because it’s in the physiology page doesn’t mean we can’t add the specific hax for characters besides that general hax from the page.

as well as that, I agree that Sakuya and Keishirou were the reasons why Hajun lost, but it states earlier that hajun was weakened due to losing all of the souls.

Disagree with the first 2 for reasons i already said above and all gods already have conceptual manip so it seems redundant to add it again

Gods already have reality warping and conceptual manip in the general gods page

agree

Agreed and also Invulnerabilty for him and the tenmas

already in the general gods page for all the gods
Besides the merc section, this just seems to be based on the notion that it’s already there in the physiology page. However they should have their own soul manip and conceptual manip keys based on the scans shown or info that we know of.

Yato and the Tenma already have invulnerability.

The reality warping or spatial manipulation is an addition that doesn’t directly have to do with his law.

Besides the merc section, this just seems to be based on the notion that it’s already there in the physiology page. However they should have their own soul manip and conceptual manip keys based on the scans shown or info that we know of.

Yato and the Tenma already have invulnerability.

The reality warping or spatial manipulation is an addition that doesn’t directly have to do with his law.
Okay no problem then

as well as that, I agree that Sakuya and Keishirou were the reasons why Hajun lost, but it states earlier that hajun was weakened due to losing all of the souls.
Losing souls makes Hajun stronger, dude.

It goes against the very notion of having a physiology page though. They are made for the very reason of not adding to the pages every single thing they have in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back