• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential additions to Tenchi Muyo pages

The pages for Tenchi Muyo are, to put it bluntly, rather sparse in the information they provide. While I'm not super knowledgeable on the verse yet, it seems quite interesting and rather underrepresented on this wiki so I feel like additions are called for.

I've drafted these potential additions to the pages of anyone who utilizes Light Hawk Wings, as well as the Light Hawk Wings page, based on the information contained on the Tenchi Muyo wiki. I'd appreciate input from anyone more knowledgeable than I.

Light Hawk Wings: One of, if not the most potent sources of power within the Tenchi Muyo! franchise, Light Hawk Wings are infinitesimal manifestations of the hyperdimensional auras of The Choushi. They take the form of wing-like constructs of pure energy that are bound to, and usable by, 3-dimensional organisms despite their dimensionless attributes. Despite normally being utilized as a defensive measure, they can also be used offensively despite this not being their purpose. The range and variety of abilities granted to a wielder of Light Hawk Wings increases with the number of wings they are able to manifest.

Even a single wing, due to its higher-dimensional nature, holds precedence over 3-dimensional matter. This means that an attack inflicted by a Light Hawk Wing user will cut through any defense regardless of durability, while also being invulnerable in turn. With the range provided by a single Light Hawk Wing, a user is able to nullify the energy of a star or destroy a planet.

Users of 1 LHW: 3rd-generation Royal Trees, Ryoko and Ryo-Ohki with Washu's gems

Users of three Light Hawk Wings have displayed the ability to convert matter into energy and vice versa, causing solid objects to dissolve harmlessly into light or explode into heat energy, and converting the wings' radiant energy into solid objects such as blades, armor, and shields. Three wings have also been used to escape the pull of a black hole, pulling other people out along with the user without harming them. They will also instinctively get their wielder out of danger by teleporting them across a solar system instantly. It has been said that users of 3 Light Hawk Wings have the capacity to destroy multiple solar systems.

Users of 3 LHW's: Tenchi, 2nd/1st-Generation Royal Trees, Ryoko and Ryo-Ohki combined

Users of five/six Light Hawk Wings can wipe out entire fleets of enemy starcraft with a thought, can casually generate more energy than would be needed to power a small universe, and even nullify the abilities of other Light Hawk Wing users by temporarily giving up an equivalent amount of their own power. Five or six wings also allow the user to travel backwards and forwards in time, bringing entities of other eras along with them.

Users of 5/6 LHW's: Z, Tenchi

With ten Light Hawk Wings, the maximum amount that can be summoned without destroying all of 3-dimensional space, the user can do virtually anything they can imagine, warping reality as they see fit, generating and nullifying infinite amounts of energy, and becoming nigh-untouchable to any enemy force.

Users of 10 LHW's: The Original Royal Tree, Ryoko and Ryo-Ohki's full potential, Tenchi after realizing the existence of Kami Tenchi (Could theoretically summon infinite Light Hawk Wings, but is limited to 10 for fear of destroying the universe)

Tenchi Muyo is unfortunately an extremely complicated and extensive series with very limited popularity in the western world, and almost none of the more indepth material officially translated into English.

As such, we simultaneously have the problem that the pages are of poor quality and that it would take considerable indepth knowledge to properly revise them. Knowledge that is only available to a very small part of the western audience, which is small to begin with.

Me and DarkLK are the only people in the wiki who have been interested in the series in the past, and of us two, I have forgotten most of the non-generic knowledge, and am far too busy to read up on it and spearhead a revision, whereas DarkLK does not seem to have the time and interest to revise the pages.

Skalt711 has expressed an interest in learning more about the series though.

Sera might also be willing and able to improve on the pages when she comes back to the wiki.

Back