• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Dans non-duality and Mujin Parks resistance additions

I don't think so. None of the info provided even hints at nonduality.
Well, as Yeolban said, after Mujin and Mori became the world, many dualities were revealed to us, aren't these enough to consider dualities as the laws of nature?

I don't think so. None of the info provided even hints at nonduality.
What about this?
In-Collage-20240130-181320161.jpg

I don't know how to take this in a proper way, literally there is only that sentence without any kind of context to support it, it is not specified when it was, if it was when mori ascended to nirvana or before or how he was shown after that.
When this happened, mori ascended to nirvana

I don't know how to take this in a proper way, literally there is only that sentence without any kind of context to support it, it is not specified when it was, if it was when mori ascended to nirvana or before or how he was shown after that.
This was before Mori entered heaven like, a long time before that. It refers to Mori and Mujin and after this scene they have a fist fight and Mujin dies. I can try to give you more context if you want but idk what specifically you're searching for

Scans can be sent that show the full context, but the key is Nirvana Mori before he ascended to the Nirvana plane itself.

So it's kind of like

Mori achieves Nirvana, becomes the supreme god from the prophecy
ok losers the actual absolute god is in town!! desintegrates mujin but mujin partially resists
the they became the world + dualities shiz happens
after Mujin died, Mori stepped into the Nirvana plane of existence itself.

Not exactly. Mori already had Nirvana but didn't ascend to heaven (the "Nirvana realm") yet. He had a whole fight with Mujin and discussion with Ahan before ascending to the Nirvana realm.
What I'm talking about is not heaven, but nirvana, which is form.

There is the statement that they became the world and the dualities shown after it, it is clearly stated that mori's connection with the world has been cut off, so I think mori should qualify for nd
edit: this could be nep for mujin

Scans can be sent that show the full context, but the key is Nirvana Mori before he ascended to the Nirvana plane itself.

So it's kind of like
So the situation is, mori achieved nirvana, thanks to that power he became the absolute god, thanks to that power he became the world and defeated mujin and then he could access the Nirvana Realm. That would make sense if it weren't for the fact that the scan then casts complete doubt on the act of becoming the world.

We have to "Only those who have reached nirvana can come here, so mori has no ties with the world".

Then, Mori would create the balance of the world as the all-powerful god right after he had reached the nirvana realm.

Then
This place is what you might call heaven. You can oversee all of creation from this place,
It gives the implication that mori in principle could not oversee the whole creation if it were not for the fact that he is in that place.
you would become a true god free from laws of nature.
Because he is in the nirvana realm and can oversee and control creation from that place implies that the nirvana realm as mori has no restrictions from the world and the "true god" refers to him controlling creation as the new god.

We have that the fact that he became the world is related to the fact of what was to come when he entered the nirvana realm which ended up meaning that mori could simply control the creation and be the new god not that he himself is the world as such since if he had been the world the same realm would not imply that only from that place can oversee and control the creation nor that it would allow mori to become the new god. I still stand my point that the realm was the one who give mori the power to became the god, not himselft. So opinion unchaged.

This statement is made before Mori goes to nirvana. It is said that after he goes to nirvana, his connection with the world and laws is cut off.

So the situation is, mori achieved nirvana, thanks to that power he became the absolute god, thanks to that power he became the world and defeated mujin and then he could access the Nirvana Realm. That would make sense if it weren't for the fact that the scan then casts complete doubt on the act of becoming the world.

We have to "Only those who have reached nirvana can come here, so mori has no ties with the world".
Moris ties to the world get cut upon entering the paradise (the Nirvana realm) which he only does 1 whole fight after "becoming the world". So Mori in the final fight with Mujin became the world, then ascended beyond that form to an "absolute existence" afterwards. Meaning the 2 don't actually contradict themselves.
It gives the implication that mori in principle could not oversee the whole creation if it were not for the fact that he is in that place.
Because when he ascends to that place is when his body changes. The context behind the whole place is this:
People who achieve Nirvana end up in the paradise (or heaven, the Nirvana realm).
When they decide to stay in the paradise beyond Nirvana they become a Buddha - an absolute existence and an all powerful spirit who perceives all of creation in a form in Golden tablets.

So it's not that him being in that place results in the power to oversee all of creation, but the other way around. His power is what results in him being in that place.
We have that the fact that he became the world is related to the fact of what was to come when he entered the nirvana realm which ended up meaning that mori could simply control the creation and be the new god
That actually factually CAN'T be the case because it's not just Mori who became the world. THEY as in Mori AND Mujin became the world and Mujin not only never achieved Nirvana or entered the Nirvana realm, Mujin straight up died at the end of the fight with Mori only after which Mori entered the Nirvana realm.
I still stand my point that the realm was the one who give mori the power to became the god, not himselft.
That is definitely not the case. It's due to nirvana itself.
All that's in the Nirvana realm are these golden tablets.
Screenshot-2024-01-30-20-11-56-523-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

We see that when Mori interacts with them what's displayed on them is directly affected (moving a golden tablet completely shakes up the space inside and inserts a silhouette)
In-Collage-20230112-082218817.jpg

In-Collage-20230112-082231963.jpg

Not only is this point in space but also a point in the past as this is an event we've seen happen on screen exactly 60 chapters before this scene.
In other words, "all of creation" here are clearly the golden tablets and is referring not just to the universe but the entire timeline itself. This is something that can only logically be a result of his physiology changing as he can easily grab, move, and control these tablets when while he wasn't in the Nirvana realm he was actually within them. This makes sense as the Nirvana realm is described to be the "place where time and space overlap" or "where time and space are nested" (depending on translation).

What I'm getting at is this: Imagine you have a book. You can interact with it, rewrite it, move it around, etc, thanks to your physiology. But if that book was in another room, you would need to enter that room in order to do so. That doesn't mean the room is what gives you the power to interact with the book. It just means the book is in that room. I'll make a TLDR that explains this in a more simple way shortly but I felt like giving the full context.

So TL;DR:
The Nirvana realm is the place where time and space are "nested" or "overlap". So it's not that Mori can only oversee all of creation from the Nirvana realm because the realm gives him that power, but because that's where all of creation literally is stored. Same way you wouldn't be able to use your phone while the phone is in another room.

So Moris power isn't granted by the realm, and him and Mujin becoming the world has no ties to Mori eventually ascending.

With David's last post, I think that non-duality should be accepted for Mori. Even nep should be accepted for both mori and mujin

did we completely forget about this scan?

If they have become the World itself, this only provides duality based AE Type 1 and NEP Nature Type 3. They are not independent of dualities, but they have become duality itself. This is exactly what I suggested in the previous thread.

If they have become the World itself, this only provides duality based AE Type 1 and NEP Nature Type 3. They are not independent of dualities, but they have become duality itself. This is exactly what I suggested in the previous thread.
Yes, they have these rights. But Mori still had not ascended to heaven. When he ascended to heaven, he was completely independent from the world, which means that he was independent of dualities.

To summarize, it is exactly like this. Mujin and mori became world, so they should get ae 1 and nep nature type 3. After this war, Mori ascends to the heavenly realm and his relationship with the world and the laws of nature is completely cut off. The state of mori that has ascended to the heavenly realm will have nd, while the state of mori that has not ascended to the heavenly realm will have nep and ae.

Yes, they have these rights. But Mori still had not ascended to heaven. When he ascended to heaven, he was completely independent from the world, which means that he was independent of dualities.
No, in the scan itself, Just like most beliefs, there is a cosmology consisting of Earth + Heaven. Heaven and Earth are stated as a duality, that is, it is stated that dualities are actually part of the verse cosmology that includes Heaven and Earth, not just the Earth itself. So it is still not independent from dualities.

No, in the scan itself, Just like most beliefs, there is a cosmology consisting of Earth + Heaven. Heaven and Earth are stated as a duality, that is, it is stated that dualities are actually part of the verse cosmology that includes Heaven and Earth, not just the Earth itself. So it is still not independent from dualities.
It is definitely and clearly mentioned that ok mori is independent of this. completely independent of the world and the laws of nature

Back