• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Dans non-duality and Mujin Parks resistance additions

It is definitely and clearly mentioned that ok mori is independent of this. completely independent of the world and the laws of nature
Independent on Earth but not independent from Heaven. The first scans are the dualities that exist in the cosmology itself of dualities, and another scan mentions the dualities that the world has, possibly existence and non-existence.

Independent on Earth but not independent from Heaven. The first scans are the dualities that exist in the cosmology itself of dualities, and another scan mentions the dualities that the world has, possibly existence and non-existence.
The fact that the world contains dualities is the context that dualities are a law of nature. Mori is independent of the laws of nature, and when he says he is cut off from the world, what he means is the entire universe.

The fact that the world contains dualities is the context that dualities are a law of nature
I have yet to see a single proof that the laws of nature are conceptual, let alone include dualities.
when he says he is cut off from the world, what he means is the entire universe.
If Heaven is still a part of the World/Universe, how does Mori cut of from World/Universe by ascending to Heaven? If Heaven is not a part of the Universe, why are there Earth and Heaven within the dualities within the Universe?

If you don't have a verse cosmology page, you should seriously clarify what exactly Heaven, Earth, World / Universe or Multiverse and Nirvana in the verse are, maybe then things will be easier.

If Heaven is still a part of the World/Universe, how does Mori cut of from World/Universe by ascending to Heaven? If Heaven is not a part of the Universe, why are there Earth and Heaven within the dualities within the Universe?

If you don't have a verse cosmology page, you should seriously clarify what exactly Heaven, Earth, World / Universe or Multiverse and Nirvana in the verse are, maybe then things will be easier.
What I call heaven is nirvana. It is not heaven, which is the world where the gods reside.The world of Nirvana and the world of heaven where gods live are different. Nirvana does not contain dualities

I have yet to see a single proof that the laws of nature are conceptual, let alone include dualities.

Ah, it's a misunderstanding due to usage of wrong terms; Heavenly Realm, Demonic Realm and the Human Realm are part of 1 world, and there's like at least 10 universes.

Nirvana/Paradise, which is discussed right now, is independent of all that.

Ah, it's a misunderstanding due to usage of wrong terms; Heavenly Realm, Demonic Realm and the Human Realm are part of 1 world, and there's like at least 10 universes.

Nirvana/Paradise, which is discussed right now, is independent of all that.
Thanks for explaining it exactly like this again, yeolban. For now we just have to wait for the mods to reconsider the arguments, hopefully it will be quick.

Thanks for explaining it exactly like this again, yeolban. For now we just have to wait for the mods to reconsider the arguments, hopefully it will be quick.
We should especially get at least 1 more approval for Mujins resistances so this thread accomplishes at least something. We can make a separate thread for nep and ae later anyway

We should especially get at least 1 more approval for Mujins resistances so this thread accomplishes at least something. We can make a separate thread for nep and ae later anyway
And it would probably be closed because of this topic I opened before.

Last edited:
Mujin section looks good but I'm not sure on Mori non duality since I'm not to familiar with that ability at the moment.

Mujin section looks good but I'm not sure on Mori non duality since I'm not to familiar with that ability at the moment.
More context and support was provided in the comments about Mori non duality, I'm tagging the important parts for you.
Moris ties to the world get cut upon entering the paradise (the Nirvana realm) which he only does 1 whole fight after "becoming the world". So Mori in the final fight with Mujin became the world, then ascended beyond that form to an "absolute existence" afterwards. Meaning the 2 don't actually contradict themselves.
Because when he ascends to that place is when his body changes. The context behind the whole place is this:
People who achieve Nirvana end up in the paradise (or heaven, the Nirvana realm).
When they decide to stay in the paradise beyond Nirvana they become a Buddha - an absolute existence and an all powerful spirit who perceives all of creation in a form in Golden tablets.

So it's not that him being in that place results in the power to oversee all of creation, but the other way around. His power is what results in him being in that place.
That actually factually CAN'T be the case because it's not just Mori who became the world. THEY as in Mori AND Mujin became the world and Mujin not only never achieved Nirvana or entered the Nirvana realm, Mujin straight up died at the end of the fight with Mori only after which Mori entered the Nirvana realm.
That is definitely not the case. It's due to nirvana itself.
All that's in the Nirvana realm are these golden tablets.
Screenshot-2024-01-30-20-11-56-523-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

We see that when Mori interacts with them what's displayed on them is directly affected (moving a golden tablet completely shakes up the space inside and inserts a silhouette)
In-Collage-20230112-082218817.jpg

In-Collage-20230112-082231963.jpg

Not only is this point in space but also a point in the past as this is an event we've seen happen on screen exactly 60 chapters before this scene.
In other words, "all of creation" here are clearly the golden tablets and is referring not just to the universe but the entire timeline itself. This is something that can only logically be a result of his physiology changing as he can easily grab, move, and control these tablets when while he wasn't in the Nirvana realm he was actually within them. This makes sense as the Nirvana realm is described to be the "place where time and space overlap" or "where time and space are nested" (depending on translation).

What I'm getting at is this: Imagine you have a book. You can interact with it, rewrite it, move it around, etc, thanks to your physiology. But if that book was in another room, you would need to enter that room in order to do so. That doesn't mean the room is what gives you the power to interact with the book. It just means the book is in that room. I'll make a TLDR that explains this in a more simple way shortly but I felt like giving the full context.
nep3 due to the "they became the world" scan for mori and mujin who have not yet reached nirvana (may vary depending on dualities). nd for mori who ascended to nirvana (after ascending to nirvana, he became a complete true god, his ties with the world were completely cut off and he became a spirit independent of the laws of nature)

Last edited:
So I can see the argument for Nonduality Nature 1 but why both Aspects 1 and 2? Type 1 is specific dual systems in the reality while type 2 is all dual systems within the reality. If you got type 2 then type 1 isn't a thing.Besides that minor thing, it seems alright to me but again Nonduality isn't my specialty, just giving my thoughts from the power page.

So I can see the argument for Nonduality Nature 1 but why both Aspects 1 and 2? Type 1 is specific dual systems in the reality while type 2 is all dual systems within the reality. If you got type 2 then type 1 isn't a thing.Besides that minor thing, it seems alright to me but again Nonduality isn't my specialty, just giving my thoughts from the power page.
ok thanks for that I will leave the ae issue to knowledgeable people. What is important here is the physiology of mori. So what do you think about nep?

I was called back here, as I said, my opinion is still unchanged. I still disagree with everything except Mujin's part, besides the OP should be updated since medeus agreed with me and Deagon didn't find ND valid here either.

I was called back here, as I said, my opinion is still unchanged. I still disagree with everything except Mujin's part, besides the OP should be updated since medeus agreed with me and Deagon didn't find ND valid here either.
Codeccl recommended nep. What do you think about nep?
If there is no change in this regard, we can take Daegon's thoughts for the last time and close the CRT.

NEP is an ability that does not work if the user is not Non-existent to begin with and no one here is, I saw that he suggested AE and that may have some validation but NEP does not.

NEP is an ability that does not work if the user is not Non-existent to begin with and no one here is, I saw that he suggested AE and that may have some validation but NEP does not
ok then I offer ae in mujin since the expression is in both

It's off when I look at it from my pc and it's on when I look at it from my phone. This is weird. It would be very reasonable if you could update the profiles for me.

Back