• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly this wikis longest CRT (Gravity Falls)

Elizhaa said:
I think the reasons that I posted why restricted Bill is 4-D make more sense because dimension, pandimensional, intermension tends to be misused to mean from another universe. The dimesnional terms by itself looks to be use accurately.
If I want to be accurate dimension was used accurate on this context and can be judge to be case by case basis:

Also, Time Baby is described from being from another dimension; In context, he is from the future though:

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
You know, Bill being from a higher plane contradicts a plot point that he originated from the second dimension.

You can't have it both ways.
I already did here.
He said he liberated his dimension and that was before he becomes full-powered. He never got his dreamscape key where Ford should have to meet him. As stated above, he did interacts with Ford which a 2-D being shouln't be able to do with 3-D beings. More proof of Interactions, https://youtu.be/wye3fbk50jc?t=93.

Ford is listed as Extraordinary Genius. he is less likely to make an inaccurate dimensional statement and his Statement is Option 2

Edit: Proof, Bill destroyed his second dimension before he got his full power in Weirdmarggeadon: https://66.media.tumblr.com/1be5a43...1e86/tumblr_inline_obr77hP0fM1tpy3h6_1280.jpg

Also, the nightmare realm is a dimension which can be visited by Mabel and Ford- hence 3-D: https://youtu.be/cxru6oxVafQ?t=152

Besides, it is mindscape Bill is implied to be slightly stronger than Time Baby.

i mean about ford's rating for intelligence like supergenius or extraordinary genius since i thought he was an expert in essentially all sciences

i know, i agree with you i was saying i was iffy that ford is not a supergenius (whichh supports your argument more) since i thought he was an expert on nearly all sciences

Totallynotchewbacca said:
i know, i agree with you i was saying i was iffy that ford is not a supergenius (whichh supports your argument more) since i thought he was an expert on nearly all sciences
Ok. After learning more of Ford Inventions from the comics, I think he should be a supergenius, to be honest.

Also: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2496096#168

Sera EX said:
That still needs to be discussed (not here of course) but Ant and I discussed the possibility that 3-A may not be needed with most fictions not distinguishing between 3-A and Low 2-C. Hell, Ultima and I already mentioned how the modern definition of universe is "all matter, space, and time") and not just "a huge bunch of galaxies". 3-A may instead be relabled "Low Universe level" specifically for observable universe feats. And universal feats will automatically start at Low 2-C. High 3-A may be removed. I don't know yet as none of this is confirmed.
So, this revision could mean that characters who High 3-A would be Tier 2 anyway. Time Baby would be 4-D since his timeline if this accepted and Bill's hax would be 4-D

Elizhaa said:
Totallynotchewbacca, my point is because he is so intelligent he less likely to make an inaccurate Statements. Accurate Statements are also viewed as Feats, on the wiki.
They are absolutely not. Statements are that, statements.

And you guys are missing the poin tthat Bill isn't staying neither low 2-C nor High 3-A

No. They are not feats. They can be used as truths, but they aren't the same.

And it was agreed on that the only thing remotly consistent about bill is him being a threat to the mutliverse, so he becomes "Unknown, likely 2-A" with every showing he has being ignored. Because the authors don't know how to write a character with powers well.

I think that the list of suggested changes mostly seems fine.

The only things that I am uncertain of is Bill being Nigh-Omniscient. Perceiving infinite futures at once would qualify, but I am not sure if that is a correct interpretation.

Also, our requirements for being a supergenius are extremely high. Characters should essentially be able to freely warp reality as they see fit with their inventions in order to qualify.

It might be a good idea to ask Ryukama for input though. I think that he knows Gravity Falls well.

Ricsi-viragosi, we have Statements evaluatio if you disagreed about the statements present you all main arguments to show it false or make a CRT about your problem with Statements.

Besides, we can't have double standard treating book, light novel, or book source accurate statements as truths/feats will have a standard for other types of media.

Last edited:
Antvasima said:
I think that the list of suggested changes mostly seems fine.
The only things that I am uncertain of is Bill being Nigh-Omniscient. Perceiving infinite futures at once would qualify, but I am not sure if that is a correct interpretation.

Also, our requirements for being a supergenius are extremely high. Characters should essentially be able to freely warp reality as they see fit with their inventions in order to qualify.
I am of the same mindsets for Nigh-Omniscient.. After review the source, Ford's intelligence stays the same

Okay. Thank you. I suppose that most of the changes can be applied then.

Elizhaa said:
Ricsi-viragosi, we have Statements evaluatio if you disagreed about the statements present you all main arguments to show it false or make a CRT about your problem with Statements.

Besides, we can't double standard treating book, light novel, or book source accurate statements as truths/feats will have a standard for other types of media.
I am simply saying that your definition of statement is wrong. It can be used as truth, but in no way is it a feat.

I also still feel that giving bill proper tiering is a fool's errand, since his statements managed to contradict litirally every feat and appearence he ever had on-screen.

And making bill plain Nigh-Omniscient is a no. The only reason it got accepted was that it can be activated, but he's to arrogant to do so.

Okay. Nigh-Omniscient seems unreliable to me as well.

I don't want to make him plain nigh omniscient, only when activated which honestly may not help him much in vs battles knowing his arrogance

@Antvasima, are you saying you agree with everything except possibly nigh omniscience?

Mostly, although I also doubt that Ford is a supergenius.

Just extraordinary genius I think.

Oh wow, I'm so glad someone else thought Bill was being given FAR too much credit.

I still don't even agree with the universal stuff because those reasonings are poor and I have no other inkling as to how he could be universal, and the Multiversal stuff is literally because the side-effect of him existing waa causing hax that waa gradually going to screw with reality until it imploded or whatever vagueness "threat" can entail.

There's also clearly a multiversal being FAR above him that he needed to basically pray to in the end, so him being any degree of multiversal+ compared to their delegate god who's also in that same tier seems strange to me.

But people are allowed to thinm what they want. I can see why some may think he's that powerful.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
well i want to know the final thoughts on the bill abilities, since risci was against them
could you give input on that?
What was accepted by the staffs like admins overall count

Back