• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly this wikis longest CRT (Gravity Falls)

also I still think stan should be gifted since while he had the instructions, the fact he fixed the portal at all is amazing and he is implied to be smarter than soos (He was the one who taught soos how to be a mechanic and how to fix things with duct tape I believe)

and then there is ford, who I still think should qualify supergenius since he displays the qualities as well as Bill

The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by those individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence and usually extensive mastery of most, or all, branches of science. Characters of such a scale tend to be super scientists capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology even with just household items, and outsmarting even other extremely intelligent individuals. Supergeniuses can often easily process calculations beyond modern humanity's combined capabilities on their own, and quickly come up with extremely complex plans.

Ford was able to create a perpetual motion machine and a tie of possession when he was just a teen, built a device to contain a hole between the 2nd and 3rd dimensions and Possesses knowledge of countless worlds from his time spent in the portal

and bill was able to make incredibly hard, extraordinary genius level calculations near instantly (Which is a characteristic of supergenius' as shown above), and when possessing ford, was able to put him ahead of schedule in one night and use his cipher and make plentiful messages in that same night when ford was extremely behind on work

I think at least bill should qualify for supergenius and ford should get a possibly supergenius or likely on to his current rating

What you call the inteligence is completely arbitrary, and changing it changes absolutely nothing about either of them. You shouldn't really argue about words instead of the meanings. But I'll try to not be a hypocrete and say that it does not in-fact matter what you call the inteligence.

Mabel

• Ok
  • What?
  • No.
  • Too specific
Soos

• Fine
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • Too specific
  • Uh.. Ok
  • Don't remember if they could to that or not
  • No
Dipper

• Not necessarily
  • The Dreamscape is kind of Immersion, he should not have that key
  • Lol no
  • Sure
Wendy

• Sure
  • I guess
Bill's friends

• Sure in everything, minus the High 8-C part and the regen
Ford

Old Man McGucket

• Y
  • No
  • Yes
  • Y
Later analyzing the stuff for Bill

Mabel

• In rumbles revenge Dipper is stated to be faster than her
  • We should at least explain her experience and the such
  • It still is a weakness she has within the show (we often times describe weaknesses that are unorthodox when it is a weakness that the character faces
Soos

• Again, these are still weaknesses of his
  • Corruption is how he became a zombie
  • In journal 3 Ford states you can't kill them physically and their skulls are unbreakeable which sounds like invulnerability
Ford

• I have issues with getting scans but I can describe to you the page, it has magic weapons on it, he describes how to summon zombies, I believe it shows a skull as well as a dagger (if anyone can get a scan that would be appreciated) and Ford at the end of Journal 3 goes out and says if anyone finds his journals then they can use the spells to get back at people (or something like that)
  • Again I am not good with scans so if you have the book skim through it and you will find it on the same page as the crystal baldwin head (Help, again guys?)
  • Evidence of the tie of possession? There was a whole episode about it and it was talked about in the journal (This one shouldn't need explaining
  • The infinity sided has literally infinite possibilities when you roll it (I made a mistake though, there shouldn't be probability manip, I was thinking of probabilitor)
  • There was a whole episode on the mind reader where dipper found out the truth between ford and bill, i am sure you can find the clip somewhere (it was in the last mabelcorn episode)
  • On the page when he talks about bill entering the real world he says that this is what will happen (But it isn't black hole creation, sorry bout that)
Old Man McGucket

• Why? He should be comparable to them and should at least be above dipper and gideon as they are small children to him

My last thoughts on Bill:
He gaining everything that the Gravity Falls creatures have: Seems fine to me, given that he is inderectly responsable for the creature's existences, he should have all their powers
Void Manipulation: Fine by me. He also created a Void-like structure in the orginal verson of "Dreamscapers"
Mid Godly: Ok. His minions are definitively implied to have been shot by the gun and survived, and the gun has existence erasure. Him being erased by the memory gun makes no sense lol
4D Bill: 50/50. Stanford said the he existed in a higher plane of reality and Bill himself said "I recently had a Multi-Dimensional make-over(Idk if that is acceptable as evidence)", but there are lots of inconsitency around it
Itelligence: Supergenius/likely Nigh-Omniscient via precog : Easily acceptable Type 9 immortality for Dreamscape key: Yes. Dreamscape Bill is a projection of Bill and not his true self

and with that, I'm gonna wait for the results

Bill provably doesn't have every ability they have, and the laws of reality breaking down due to him is not something scalable to his powers. He isn't Intangible for one.

And again, power bestowal like this doesn't scale either.

That's arbitrary as all hell. If somethings don't scale to him, you would need to prove that the others do, because any of the abilities could be one he didn't get.

For the same reason Edison's and Einstein's fathers won't be a geniuses by our standards.

Bill's range was restricted, but he was stated to interact with the entire universe, which should give his time manip Low 2-C range and thus, should give him 4D power.

Unoriginal Memes said:
's range was restricted, but he was stated to interact with the entire universe, which should give his time manip Low 2-C range and thus, should give him 4D power.
Where this feat's evidence?

JooCipher said:
My last thoughts on Bill:
4D Bill: 50/50. Stanford said the he existed in a higher plane of reality and Bill himself said "I recently had a Multi-Dimensional make-over(Idk if that is acceptable as evidence)", but there are lots of inconsitency around it
I forgot about the statement and does implied transcendence. Also stated in the tweet: https://twitter.com/billcipher_bot/status/782371848071688192 Context:

Bill
Ah, sharp as ever, Fordsy. As you may have noticed...I've recently had a (Voice echoing:) multi-dimensional makeover. (Stops echoing and rearranges the room's furniture) I control space, matter, and now that that dumb baby's out of the way, time itself! But I wasn't always this way. (Everything falls to the floor)
https://gravityfalls.fandom.com/wiki/Weirdmageddon_3:_Take_Back_The_Falls/Transcript

This statement leads to more Credence to Bill's statement and 4-D argument:

Bill (Laughs, deep voice:) Alright, listen up you one lifespan, three dimensional, five sense skin puppets! (Normal voice:) For one trillion years I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension, waiting for a new universe to call my own. Name's Bill! But you can call me your new lord and master for all of eternity! (Melts the statue of Nathaniel Northwest)
I am aware dimensions can mean universes but dimensional looks to be for dimensional existence only as I have shown above.

Bill
Whoops. Hehe, back, back you go there. (Pokes Lazy Susan back into place until she turns back into stone) But Gravity Falls is just the beginning. It's time to take our chaos worldwide! Alright boys, to the corners of the Earth. Set the world aflame with your weirdness. This dimension is ours! (Bill's friends come out of the Fearamid) Ah, global domination. I could get used to - (the demons hit an invisible shield and fall down) WHAT??!!! (Goes to the shield and pokes it; the shot pans out to show that the whole town is surrounded by an invisible force shield, containing the rift and Bill's chaos) Hmm, this might be more complicated than I thought.

https://gravityfalls.fandom.com/wiki/Weirdmageddon_2:_Escape_From_Reality/Transcript

Your last qoute litirally makes it look more like he means the universe, and again, the point is that higher-dimensions don't work as more then infinitely above what is below them.

Dimensionality is a litirally a theory with not much factual basis for higher ones, so it being contradicted even once breaks scaling to it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Your last qoute litirally makes it look more like he means the universe, and again, the point is that higher-dimensions don't work as more then infinitely above what is below them.
Dimensionality is a litirally a theory with not much factual basis for higher ones, so it being contradicted even once breaks scaling to it.
There is a difference between how dimensional and dimensions are used in the show. I just wanted to point the difference

Sure, but stuff like the "higher dimension" that Bill is from being somewhere Mabel could just go in, and the whole 11D navigators crashlanding, doesn't help his case.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Sure, but stuff like the "higher dimension" that Bill is from being somewhere Mabel could just go in, and the whole 11D navigators crashlanding, doesn't help his case.
Where the statement about Mabel?

This statement about lack sense of directions did not make sense. Also, context-wise, dimensions mention in The ALiens' case looks to be universes.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/74/52/de/7452de13311c56ff64374bcc97382e7c--journal-gravity-falls.jpg - dimensional where it a keyword looks to be accurate.

When it is referred with a word like interdimensional, pandimensional, it is also inaccurate.

Elizhaa said:
Unoriginal Memes said:
's range was restricted, but he was stated to interact with the entire universe, which should give his time manip Low 2-C range and thus, should give him 4D power.
Where this feat's evidence?
In my not so proud anger moment I think I did show how it would be universal (or low multiversal since that is his range), I will try to find it

Once again, Bill coming from a higher plane contradicts the fact that he originated from the second dimension, and that 3D insult was while he was 2D.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Once again, Bill coming from a higher plane contradicts the fact that he originated from the second dimension, and that 3D insult was while he was 2D.
No, he made this statement at full power after he transcended in Weirdmargeddon not before, ShadowWarrior1999.

Also, his statement about his multi-dimensional makeover show transcendence as he listed all the power that he gained

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
He wasn't 2-D at this point, he gained physical form

It also doesn't contradict anything, his whole plan involves him leaving his two dimensional body

Back