• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly this wikis longest CRT (Gravity Falls)

So, if I'm getting it right, Bill is now a Low 2-C with a 2-A nuke attack and possibly a stone wall as well(given that we would survive the Multiverse ending, which makes the most sense)?

>tfw you are just some random weak Low 2-C minding your own business and a demon dorito appears and nukes you with his 2-A attack

You didn't counter my points tough.

Why would the nightmare realm be also destroyed? It isn't part of tye fabric. And what do you mean indifferent? It was pretty important for his plans.

And Bill's mindscaper can exist outside of reality. So yes, that is enough to survive the destruction of reality.

And for the nuke thing, it takes several hours at the very least, so not really a battle thing.

JooCipher said:
>tfw you are just some random weak Low 2-C minding your own business and a demon dorito appears and nukes you with his 2-A attack
Don't you just hate when that happens?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
You didn't counter my points tough.
Why would the nightmare realm be also destroyed? It isn't part of tye fabric. And what do you mean indifferent? It was pretty important for his plans.

And Bill's mindscaper can exist outside of reality. So yes, that is enough to survive the destruction of reality.

And for the nuke thing, it takes several hours at the very least, so not really a battle thing.

• I meant to say universe destruction rather Nightmare realm.
  • By account multiverse mean everthing. The Mindscape is describe as a mental realm like in the person that he interact mind's.
  • The point still one can't survive without at least Universal level+ with at least Low-Godly regen or Multiversal+ Durability. For lesser characters, they need at least High-Godly to survive the 4-D explosion, if 3-D or less.

Why does the universe matter to his 2-A AP?

Except can very much exist outside of reality.

I get that is your point. It's just wrong. A being that can exist outside of reality at will doesn't even need to get hurt of the universes destruction, let alone regenerate.

What?

Yes it is. If you csn exist outside of reality, reality's destruction is something you can entierly avoid.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
What?
Yes it is. If you csn exist outside of reality, reality's destruction is something you can entierly avoid.
I'm saying that only saying this

"no ur wrong he can" isn't in itself a elaborated point in any form.

Hold up guys Bill's dimension rip may not be 2-A.

Finally your dimension will be free. Dimension of course means universe in this context.

With this in mind, Time Baby appears to just be referring to the universe when he said "if your rip in this dimension continues, it could destroy the very fabric of existence."

Of course just being a threat to the multiverse isn't an AP feat just like how a government leader who is a threat to world peace isn't multi-continent/planet level.

Hyuuk... what? Do you need to have it explained why someone being able to go outside of reality can ignore it's destruction? It's enough of a non-brainer that I assumed you didn't need it explained.

And no Shadow. Dimension and Fabric of Existence are blatantly referring to different things in that sentance.

It ie, because then Time Baby wouldn't make a disrinction between "this dimension" and "the very fabric of existence".

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Hyuuk... what? Do you need to have it explained why someone being able to go outside of reality can ignore it's destruction? It's enough of a non-brainer that I assumed you didn't need it explained.
And no Shadow. Dimension and Fabric of Existence are blatantly referring to different things in that sentance.
I got to be honest. Unless, stated other multiverse include everything with the reality. The nightmare realm is between all verse not outside the multiverse. The Dreamscape is mental plane. I see no way Bill can go outside reality here.

"Hyuuk... what? Do you need to have it explained why someone being able to go outside of reality can ignore it's destruction? It's enough of a non-brainer that I assumed you didn't need it explained."

My god

I am saying just ""Except can very much exist outside of reality."" Isn't a argument as the implication given here is that there's a disagreement regarding him exist outside of reality, and just saying "actually he can lolol" without any elaboration isn't a argument

"you didn't need it explained"

Me? Lol, I never made a claim against him existing outside of reality, just that saying he simply is isn't a argument, I don't care about GF.

JooCipher said:
Didn't Stanford state that Bill exists in a higher plane of reality?
@JooCipher The 2nd spatial dimension, which Bill Cipher originally existed, is found within the Nightmare Realm (the higher plane of reality you're referring to), and after he was liberated from said dimension, he physically became 3-D.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
the 2nd spatial dimension is in no way found within the nightmare realm
I agree. Ford visited he Nightmare Realm before Weirdmageddon and it is not 2-D.

So, what is the verdict on final durability, it is alright if it changes back to Universal+ rather than unknown. I saw Ryukama agree with my points.

Universe+ is fine by me

Multiversal+ should maybe get a possibly since Bill didn't care(or at least didn't show it) that he would destroy the multiverse if he continued with his rip

Well, you also seem to not know about GF. Because Bill being able to exist outside of reality is something that doesn't need to be argued, because it's made cleaer that he does so.

Magi Hussie said:
@JooCipher The 2nd spatial dimension, which Bill Cipher originally existed, is found within the Nightmare Realm (the higher plane of reality you're referring to), and after he was liberated from said dimension, he physically became 3-D.
No.

1) It isn't found there, he simply escaped to there once his own was destroyed.

2) He didn't become 3D after the destruction of his reality. The plot of GF is that he is trying to somehow be able to manifest himself in our reality other than through minds.

Elizhaa said:
So, what is the verdict on final durability, it is alright if it changes back to Universal+ rather than unknown. I saw Ryukama agree with my points.
Ryu was also not really dicussing much, and if you want to go by naming people I could say that Ant agreed with me.

What is the argument for Low 2-C dura at all? The only feat he implied to be able to tank, or you argue he did by not caring, is the destruction of the fabric of reality, which is 2-A.

I asked and linked where Ryukama to replied- from Antvasima discussion of the new tiering, so he knows the topic of discussion

Because, unknown is basically impossible with Low-godly regenation from higher-D destruction. I know most users don't believe Bill is 4-D from his last key.

The escapism point looks to required evidence as nothing is really proven to exist out side the multerverse.

Magi Hussie said:
@Totally Pretty sure the journals have mentioned that the 2nd spatial dimension is found there.
Nightmare Realm is a dimensionless place, fated to colapse due to it's lack on natural laws The place you are refering to is possibly the "Two dimensional dimension"

I have no objections about that

but I still somewhat belive that Bill would survive the Multiverse being destroyed but that's just me

Wait, was his 4-D stature and Hax agreed to be brought back or is he still 3-D? His reasoning makes it seem that he is 4-D, because this would mean the Ness battle will have to be redone since that was a big point

Back