• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Type 4 Acausality for the New Gods

Yeah this more type 1

Wouldn't the statement of being beyond time with being unaffected by time collapsing would be more existing on a higher temporal dimension rather then just being unaffected by past events?

I guess it is at least type 1 though.

that sounds more like an immeasurable or infinite speed feat rather than Acausality.

Beyond time/space statements don't give you any speed, they usually -depending on context of course- give High 2-A and/or a higher temporal dimension, which would be type 4.

no it doesn't. Other verses have those statement and it at best grant them immeasurable speed

Like who? I'm pretty sure there was even a thread about it that those kinds of statements can't be used for speed.

characters from Blazblue for instance have statements of transcending time and space, that at best gave them immeasurable speeds. If it did grant high 2-A then they would've been High 2-A a long time ago.

Ah I was wrong, the thread was about it not giving Immeasurable speed, not speed in general. And it does grant High 2-A depending on context though, but Darkseid is already High 2-A so that's irrelevant.

Depends on what "Being Beyond Time and Space" or "Transcending Time and Space" refers to here. It can mean Immeasurable Speed as well as High 2-A too. In this context, New Gods are High 2-A and the Transcending Space Time refers to their Higher Dimensional existence.

However, I'm neutral here.

Back