• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality Type 5 checklist

Status
Not open for further replies.
No because it doesn’t mention anything on them being an unchangeable entity as a result of being beyond cause and effect.

Everyone listed in the disqualifies tier lack the requirements for type 5 Acausality. Whether it's the explanation being nonexistent as hell with some of them, or the reasoning just not explaining that the beings exist outside of cause and effect and are rendered unchangeable as a result.

Those that do have actual concrete evidence to have type 5 Acausality. Read the OP and you'll see the list of characters that do qualify and do not.

For the links to the discussions where the characters do qualify.

Time lords (Doctor Who)

Ultimate Gods (Cthulhu mythos)

Madoka Kaname

Chaos Gods (Warhammer)

Cradle Robber

MSPA reader

Sun Wukong

Axl Low

Sage Monarch characters

Dragon Talisman characters

Light and Darkness (Destiny)

Gao Chuan

SCP characters

Both Marvel and TES characters I talked to Ultima on discord and he explained how they qualify, which works. Ask him to elaborate if he's ever available.

I say this again, as I explained to Ultima a time ago

So, huh, Time lord's Acasuality Type 5, technically I was never sure and I left it as a possibility since the only way for them to get that is through the Ultimate Sanction according to Rassilon's words in End of Time.

I was simply discussing whether or not Celesties should have it since I think they deserve it more than time lords themselves, since Mictlan doesn't have a profile I use time lords as a placeholder since Celesties are ex-time lords, they have all Time lords power but evolve to become Acasuality type 5 and abstract entities, something the Time Lords didn't want to do until End of Time episode (Here Rassilon want to use the Ultimate Sanction)

Gallifreyans had traditionally resisted the urge to transform into beings of pure intelligence – an option they considered rather gauche.

-The Infinity Doctors

I brought the Celestis to this thread because I'm working on the profile of their civilization and their agents, plus the Memeovore can negate their Acasuality type 5

Can this be applied? Nobody is interested it seems and anybody can make their own CRT if they disagree later.

I also forgot to mention that Hypnos shouldn't have Acausality Type 5 because he dosen't have the same Physiology as the Ultimate gods.

I also forgot to mention that Hypnos shouldn't have Acausality Type 5 because he dosen't have the same Physiology as the Ultimate gods.
I think it's cause he reached the Ultimate Void, where change, perspectives and limits as concepts cease to exist. But it can be clarified by other supporters if need be.

I think it's cause he reached the Ultimate Void, where change, perspectives and limits as concepts cease to exist. But it can be clarified by other supporters if need be.
Well, i think Glassman did say characters that are higher than a character that has Acausality type 5 dosen't mean that character also has Acausality type 5, so i think the same applies here, where just because Hypnos reached the ultimate void dosen't mean he has it to, it's similar to how AP works.

So which staff members think what here so far?

Also, is this a policy revision thread? If so, it should have been placed in our staff forum from the beginning.

It’s not a policy revision, it’s just an evaluation thread on who qualifies and who doesn’t. The discussions on who does and doesn’t are done, I just need staff approval so I can make the changes to the pages.

Rather be safe than sorry given how major this thread is. Elizhaa did not vote at all, he just voiced his opinions on Yogiri having type 5 and that was it.

Can somebody post an easy to understand explanation regarding what needs to be evaluated here please?

Can somebody post an easy to understand explanation regarding what needs to be evaluated here please?
In the OP, Glass has a list of characters and verses that will qualify for Acausality type 5 or lose Acausality type 5(According to current standarts.) He wants to confirms that this list is applicable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back