• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Steven Universe Upgrade

Honestly i kinda don't understand why the Amethest Guards are comparable to Jasper when Jasper is quite clearly far stronger then all other Quartz Gems at the time due to being the "ultimate Quartz". Personally i think they should be comparable to Amethyst.

@Turbo I agree, cuz our Amethyst is constantly stated to be as strong as any Amethyst despite being way smaller, which should make HBA around Low 6-B, which would explain why she was so easily defeated by the CGs together.

Okay, im gonna start updating

Dark, should we update the Laser Light Cannons with your calc or should we leave xcano's?

Okay, so would it be fair to say that Steven is at the point where his physical feats and his 'via Gem Powers' feats are about the same?

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay, im gonna start updating

Dark, should we update the Laser Light Cannons with your calc or should we leave xcano's?
Cano's is probably more accurate.

In its current state or at full size?

Probably not as much as you'd hope given it's mostly hollow, though.

Didn't Steven go inside of it and seem it was mostly just gem shards? Or was that an mental sequence? It's been awhile since I saw that arc.

Anywhoo. Next largest planet in the solar system is Neptune with a diameter of 49,528 km. Seems like an appropriate lowball for something larger than earth by an unknown amount.

49,528 / 2 = 24,764 km

(4 × pi × 24,764^3)/3 = 6.361375e+13 km^3 (6.361375e+22 m^3)

Gemstones tend to have an average density of around 3.90 g/cm^3 it seems.

6.361375e+22 * 3,900 = 2.4809362e+26 J

2.4809362e+26 * 2.998e+8^2 = 2.2298664e+43 J

5.32 TenaKilotons

@Dark He passed out and communicated with it through his dream, it was a mental sequence

Also High 4-C Cluster 0_0

Tier 4 SU when? OVO

I'd also like to point out that there's an upcoming episodewith a gem ship called the Sun Incinerator

In all seriousness, should we adjust the Cluster's page with that calc?

Was The Cluster actually made through Mass Conversation? I always just assumed it was grown from machines and other methods.

If others are fine with it, then maybe.

The Cluster is literally just a bunch of shards of former Gems that were compressed together by being buried within the Earth for thousands of years, its quite literally just a MASSIVE Gem mutant that forms in the same way as a regular Gem

Also, would it be okay to add Pocket Reality Manipulation to all of the regular Gems seeing as all Gems have pocket realities of infinite size contained within their gemstones?

Also also, Garnet should have mind manipulation consdering she literally entered Stevonnie's mind in Mindful Education. Not the most combat applicable but still notable.

Both those seem fine. I think Garnet also showed minor Memory Manipulation in that episode too.

WeeklyBattles said:
Tier 4 SU when? OVO

I'd also like to point out that there's an upcoming episodewith a gem ship called the Sun Incinerator

In all seriousness, should we adjust the Cluster's page with that calc?
Honestly I'm hoping that "Sun Incinerator" isn't just an intimidating title. Come on Jinkx Monsoon gem don't disappoint me lmao

Okay, so ive been thinking and i feel like it would be better off to remove the Low 6-B stuff. Amethyst's Low 6-B feat was done with no effort whatsoever and she and Pearl have several feats that would put them well within the range of Country level.

If they scale to 6-Bs and the presented Low 6-B feat was casual, I see no reason to keep them in Low 6-B. Preferably we only use casual feats for characters unquantifiably higher if they are just that: unquantifiable. If we have a level that can be quantified to put them on they should be there, not hanging below that for a casual showing.

I agree. Making them any higher than Low 6-B is unquantifiable if they have no feats above it and only scaling, but but if they outright have higher feats they should be 6-B.

Off the top of my head there's Amethyst poofing a corrupted Gem that could take hits from a casual Jasper, the guidebook statement that says that Amethyst isnt too far behind Garnet in power, and Pearl taking hits from a very casual Sugilite

Wait, if she scales to a 50-teraton character, she should be high-end Country level, not "low-end".

Back