• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Steven Universe Upgrade

So would Amethyst and Pearl be mid 6-B, with Garnet and Opal being High 6-B? I ask this bc Amethyst very casually performs an about 2 teraton feat, and Garnet very casually performs an at most 68 teraton feat.

Darkanine said:
No worries. At least we know the results of it.

I guess we can perform the upgrades now.
So should we replace the current calc with yours?

I can do so when i get home

I still think Sugillite and Sardonyx would be potentially 6-A since Continent is only 5.8x stronger then Large Country. Though it might be lower assuming fusion between two different types of gems function on A + B logic.

That sounds about right. I feel like Sugilite and Sardonyx should be about High 6-B tho. Or maybe list them as "At least 6-B, possibly High 6-B"

I mean I still think Garnet pushes High 6-B on her own, but I see why we're not quite listing her as such, since it's more speculation on my end.

@Turbo 6-A is pushing it. The gap between the high and low ends of high 6-B is 76x and Garnet isn't even into high 6-B herself. Sard and Sugilite being hgh 6-B is the best we're gonna get for them right now.

I mean Sugilite herself caused earthquakes simply by walking, and she wasn't even near the Temple yet. I'm not sure exactly where that lies on the feat spectrum but it seems about that strong lmao

WeeklyBattles said:
@Turbo 6-A is pushing it. The gap between the high and low ends of high 6-B is 76x and Garnet isn't even into high 6-B herself. Sard and Sugilite being hgh 6-B is the best we're gonna get for them right now.
Yeah that definitely seems about right. It's funny how it's such a huge jump from a 3x fusion (like Sugilite) to a 4x fusion (like Alexandrite) though. High 6-B to at least 5-C.

Gojira1234 said:
I mean Sugilite herself caused earthquakes simply by walking, and she wasn't even near the Temple yet. I'm not sure exactly where that lies on the feat spectrum but it seems about that strong lmao
That would be a magnitude 5-6 earthquate, ot 8-A to 7-C. Impressive for just walking but nowhere near how strong she actually is

Tbh I'm personally a bit iffy with scaling Sapphire to Ruby and thus the rest of the combat oriented Gems, considering she seemed to struggle to pull off an 8-A feat (still extremely powerful as far as humans go, but weak compared to other gems).

@Gojira

Changed my comment convinently before you posted.

Honestly it makes the huge increase in power Ruby and Sapphire got after fusing all the more larger and more inconsistent with other fusions. -:^ (though we can't dismiss it as a outlier because it's a fundamental plot element)

Idk I'm not like against making Sapphire that strong, but it just seems weird considering how non-combat-oriented she is. I mean Pearl by design isn't either but she trained for thousands of years to be as strong as she is.

Where did she struggle? Also, just pointing out that her 8-A feat came from hitting a baseball thrown by a pissed off Ruby

Since we accept Mass-Energy now, Sapphire's Low 7-B feat is fair game now. We can probably also calc the mass of Giant Ruby, split that by 5 and use it to scale the Rubies.

Darkanine said:
Since we accept Mass-Energy now, Sapphire's Low 7-B feat is fair game now. We can probably also calc the mass of Giant Ruby, split that by 5 and use it to scale the Rubies.
The Low 7-B feat is a lowball, its literally just the energy to create her DRESS, not her whole body

So the changes are as follows:

Ruby and Sapphire: 6-C

Amethyst and Pearl: Low 6-B, likely 6-B

Garnet, Opal, Smoky, Rose, Bismuth, Jasper, Topaz, and Stevonnie: 6-B

Sardonyx, Sugilite, Rainbow: 6-B, likely High 6-B

Aquamarine is a special case. I feel like physically she's comparable to Ruby and Sapphire (6-C, if not weaker cuz she's even smaller) but her wand is OP enough to restrain Alexandrite. But I'm not sure if that's exactly an AP feat, cuz Alexandrite defused due to being so caught off guard, not specifically cuz of the wand.

Also for Holly Blue I feel she should be around 6-B, but it's a little hard to tell bc of just how easily the Crystal Gems restrained her.

@Dark I mean there's Garnet's 6-B feat and Amethyst's Low 6-B feat as reasons for the upgrade too

Back