• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Steven Universe Upgrade

I'll try to find the calc but the feat itself is a feat for the warship, it desnt have anything to do with the light cannons

We really have to start a Narutoforums calculation links revision as soon as possible. Kavpeny and Ryukama have prepared a structure for how to handle it.

The problem is that Kavpeny has been extremely busy IRL, to the point of responding very sporadically to my private messages, and Ryukama is very busy with schoolwork.

In addition, a large part of the staff is currently also very busy with schoolwork, so I suppose that the revisions will have to wait for a while longer.

Antvasima said:
We really have to start a Narutoforums calculation links revision as soon as possible. Kavpeny and Ryukama have prepared a structure for how to handle it.
The problem is that Kavpeny has been extremely busy IRL, to the point of responding very sporadically to my private messages, and Ryukama is very busy with schoolwork.

In addition, a large part of the staff is currently also very busy with schoolwork, so I suppose that the revisions will have to wait for a while longer.
Not staff, but I am completely free beyond this point, I have a NF account.

I just havent reached 25 posts, but I plan to get that done by today or tomorrow.

If you need any help for organization, let me know.

As an aside, I think the number for the country calc is like...40 teratons.

Thank you. Non-staff members with accounts there can probably help out with copying inaccessible calculations to blog posts here, as long as they give full credit to whoever made the calculation originally.

Once the revision project starts that is.

Low end Country level

Jasper was at the epicenter of an explosion of that blew a hole in the hull

Jasper and Lapis survived an explosion that blew the whole thing to pieces

WeeklyBattles said:
Low end Country level

scales to durability only though, correct?

Would scale to Lapis' durability and almost everyone else's general AP aside from the weaker characters

WeeklyBattles said:
Would scale to Lapis' durability and almost everyone else's general AP aside from the weaker characters
I am fine with this. I am also fine with upgrading Pearl and Amethyst to Low 6-B+.

So if I'm reading this correctly :

Low 6-B+: Amethyst, Pearl

6-B: Garnet, Jasper, Opal

(Likely) 6-B+: Sugilite, Sardonyx

Sound about right?

@Gojira Nah, the fusions would just be regular 6-B, the calc result is very low end 6-B

I'd like a calc member or two or some more input from another admin before the changes are made to see if the math checks out

The issue is the scans Kinkiest provided didn't show where the speed value came from. If he can find where that came from, then I can give more input.

Darkanine said:
The issue is the scans Kinkiest provided didn't show where the speed value came from. If he can find where that came from, then I can give more input.
Oh thanks man lul.

Allright, I will turn it into a blog post.

Honestly i need a bit more context regarding the 6-B stuff. What Weekly said was a bit vague and could be just about virtually any tier really. 9-C, 9-B, 7-A, 8-C, etc. (no i'm not trying to downgrade su i'm just simply a bit confused)

WeeklyBattles said:
Low end Country level

that's kinda it

TurboTriangle601 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Low end Country level

that's kinda it
Pretty clear cut if you ask me.

The only question here tbh is if the math is okay.

Back