• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Steven Universe Upgrade

So Dark has approved the calc

This along with Mass/Energy being accepted means there are now multiple calcs to back SU Mid-Tiers being 6-B

Also, someone should calc Garnet shapeshifting to make her arms massive in Secret Team

Oh wow. And Garnet's arm feat was done very casually too. So if she's on the high on with 68 teratons, she could very well be pushing High 6-B when she's serious.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also, i wonder if we can recalc the Laser Light Cannon feat now that we have a more accurate size showing from the Red Eye...
We probably can. What's the scene where we can scale the Red Eye from again?

@Dark The feat itself is in the episode Laser Light Cannon, the scene where it shows the red eyes size is in adventure in light distortion I believe, I'll link the scenes here when I get home

I know where the destruction feat comes from, I just forgot about it appearing in Adventures in Light Distortion. Thanks for the help!

Actually the Amethyst feat link has Opal at High 6-B (336.42 teratons about), so that'd make Garnet High 6-B as well. What would that say for fusions like Sugilite and Sardonyx then?

@Gojira

I'd say Sugillite and Sardonyx would be High 6-B, likely 6-A since Continent is only 5.8x stronger then baseline Large Country Level.

TurboTriangle601 said:
@Gojira

I'd say High 6-B, likely 6-A since Continent is only 5.8x stronger then baseline Large Country Level.

On the other hand, Alexandrite would be definitely 6-A considering what i said.
Well Alexandrite and Malachite have both been boosted to 5-C due to both being immensely strong than Lapis, who's High 6-A

Gojira1234 said:
TurboTriangle601 said:
@Gojira

I'd say High 6-B, likely 6-A since Continent is only 5.8x stronger then baseline Large Country Level.

On the other hand, Alexandrite would be definitely 6-A considering what i said.
Well Alexandrite and Malachite have both been boosted to 5-C due to both being immensely strong than Lapis, who's High 6-A
I think 6-B is more consistent.

I think seperately, it goes roughly

Pearl, Amethyst, Steven: Low 6-B

Garnet: At Least 6-B, likely High 6-B

Opal: High 6-B

Other fusions: At Least High 6-B.

Ruby and Sapphire would be High 7-A, likely Low 6-B

The High 6-B stuff is from the feat that Dark is recalcing so that will likely be different

Yeah, that thing is absolutely massive

Funny how in the current calc xcano assumed that it was small and Pearl was freaking out about its gravity rather than its size

Back