• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Solid 2-C Wizard101 characters!

So, in a space-time story thread (Thread where the game developers answer questions the community has). Someone asked a question of how time works

https://imgur.com/a/11ok37S

The response was "time in the Spiral doesn't work the way it does in our world. Our concept of time is based on the laws of nature, while in the Spiral, the flow of time is guided by the laws of magic. That means it is inconsistent, confusing, and it is capable of being manipulated. The pace of time on some worlds is faster than on others. While some event may be ancient history on one world, that same event may be perceived as having occurred quite recently on another. Indeed, by most standards, the fall of Celestia happened many, many centuries ago, yet on worlds like Avalon, it wasn't that long ago at all. It's also worth noting that Ravenwood, and all of Wizard City in fact, has a unique relationship with time"

This basically means each world has differnet flows of time, yet are part of the one spiral (The thread that holds the universe together). This means each world has it's own timeline

https://youtu.be/mZW0g5cMa-s?t=41

The professor (refrence to doctor who yes) states "Ravenwood's (One of the countless worlds in the spiral) timeline", confirming that each world has it's own timeline. Like Dragon Ball I guess, similar but not the same

Basically this means that there are as many timelines as there are worlds. There are currently 16 worlds in the game https://www.wizard101.com/game/seethegame/spiralworlds

Therefore there are 16 timelines.

https://imgur.com/a/I2IBGV8

Grandfather Spider's Chaos Heart, if it escapes it seal, can unravel the very fabric of existence

https://youtu.be/HpkzCdoqipE?t=179

This is confirmed by the lead developer of the games story as well, and the other developer sitting with him doesn't contest it

"Either of these entities (Spider and Raven) can unravel existence if they wanted to"

So 16 timelines in the universe = 2-C or Low Multiversal

However, Bartleby states there are COUNTLESS worlds among the spiral, which would be 2-B since each world has it's own timeline, but the spiral's designs and the worlds shown in the design doesn't show it to be countless (Although, this could just mean that the spiral's design is not to scale)

So, I think "At least 2-C, likely 2-B" is quite fair.

This would apply to

Grandfather Spider (With his heart)

The Chaos Heart itself

Grandmother Rave (Defeated Spider when he had his heart)

Bartleby (Equal to Raven and literally sang the spiral into existence)

The Creator (Wizard101) (Supreme being of the verse so automatically scales kek)

The Song Of Creation (The power that brought the spiral into existence)

https://imgur.com/a/SJ0VrvL

There's a statement that the dunes (of the sands of time [sands that represent how much time has passed in the spiral] ) is endless therefore infinite, but this doesn't make much sense to me. But if it means 2-A, then there ya go. But I personally think the 2-C, likely 2-B is the better option

Everyone's justifcation would be the same, but Grandfather Spider's would change (The rest just link back to Spider anyway)

"At least 2-C, likely 2-B" (The Chaos Heart would allow Spider to regain the power of unlimited chaos, and it's been stated that the heart on it's own could unravel the very fabric of existence, which has timelines for however many worlds exist. According to Bartleby, there are countless worlds"

The tier differences from all the low 2-C's would also be consistent, as according to all the developers, and literally every character in the game, Grandfather Spider and Raven's true power is far beyond anything The Player (Wizard101) or anyone else could comprehend or understand.

I'll also need to change around the justiifcation for Spider without his heart, because half of it is refrencing his heart lol

eventually The Player as well but according to the developers Spider and raven could BLINK and The Player would be dead

2-A is definitely a stretch. DB heroes as the same statements, yet it's not accepted as 2-A.

Not sure about 2-B.

2-C seems fine.

Well, Bartleby (The one who said there are countless worlds) is an omniscient being so his word is pretty much crystal clear.

If the worlds are a part of the same universe, I do not think that we can count this as 2-C or higher just because time moves at different speeds within them.

I don't think they're part of the Same Universe. IMO from what I understand, a single Universe has multiple parallel timelines. Like they're all different Space-Time continumms but derived from a single Universe/Single Timeline. Kinda like how Timelines work in DC and Marvel.

Well, I would prefer confirmations from other people familiar with the series.

Its probably that I just explained it bad, but what I meant is

I meant that the worlds themselves, despite having different flows of time, are part of the same universe, but the timelines obviously aren't.

In the quest with the professor, you go back to the past (old ravenwood), and that is what he's referencing as a timeline. So like dragon ball, the past is a timeline. Parallel, but not the same. Meaning Ravenwood (wizard city) would have at least 2 timelines (the past and the preseent timeline), meaning the other worlds would have timelines that are parallel but are not similar.

Either way, there are 5 of these quests, so you go to 5 different timelines. That's objectively 2-C solid

I think that if the worlds are a part of the same universe we cannot count them as multiple entire universal continuums just because the universe in question is run by magic and inconsistent time, rather than science. Sorry. It would set a bad precedent for other verses.

But thats not what the thread is mainly about. The worlds dont have anything to do with the upgrade. It's the fact that there are different TIMELINES, as the professor literally says, ravenwoods (past) timeline, which is where we travel too with his time machine. Obviously the past timeline we travel to is another universe, not just a small world.

This would mean each world has a past timeline, as it was described

From what I can see, the time is simply inconsistent in terms of that it moves at different speeds in different parts of the universe. That is not the same thing as being fully separate 4-dimensional universal sized continuums.

I think Zenkai means that like in the Future Trunks saga in DBZ, trunks accidentally created a Parallel Universe via time travel where Z fighters were alive and did not get killed by Androids which he referred to as past, the Universe in Question here also has Parallel Timelines similar to that.

Though I'm not knowledgable on the verse but this is a mere understanding of what the OP is trying to say.

Yes, I am not referring to time moving at different points at all

The professor specifically refers to the past we travel to as a timeline, exactly how it is in Dragon ball. Its identical but not the same.

I'm gonna ask the developers if what I'm saying about the parallel worlds is correct though, they usually reply in 2-4 days

That is not the same thing. Those were separate parallell universal continuums, not just planets within the same universe where time moves at different speeds.

Once again, the worlds moving at different time speeds have nothing to do with the upgrade.

It's the fact that we traveled back to the PAST timeline, meaning the past is a seperate timeline from the one The Player is already in, that would automatically make 2 timelines (The present and the past). Again, this has nothing to do with time moving differently in each world. That's 2-C objectively

https://imgur.com/a/UOVteLG

https://imgur.com/a/bxzj8DP

Furthermore, it's Ravenwoods past timeline, implying the other worlds could lead you to another past timeline, which would still be another universe since..... it's a timeline

If not, either way, at the very least we know there are at least 2 timelines + earth which is implied to be in another universe

If there are several timelines for the whole universe, it would require at least 2-C to create or destroy them, yes.

So that would be At least 2-C for the God Tiers? The timelines you travel to in the B.O.X quests is a parallel universe with all the countless worlds. The only reason the professor refers to it as "Ravenwood's timeline" is because of the seperate time flow; it's still a parallel universe regardless

It should also be noted Bartleby sang all this into existence, and his eyes watch over the past and future for the entire universe and existence, which the game takes as parallel timelines.

Okay. If he created an unknown number of universal timelines, that is "At least 2-C", yes.

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Back