• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maitreya’s 2024 Profile Revisions: Version Marvel’s Spider-Man 2!!

Agreed scaling:

Idk if my suggestions posted here were applied or not

But if so, can someone else sandbox the profiles with the proper edits and ability changes, and make a profile for Kraven if one wasn't already? For the most part they should be 90% done, and I still don't agree with Li backscaling to the first 2 games to upscale the rest of the S6.
Oh no nothing has been applied yet as far as things go so it all still needs to be done

I think Li would scale, its backscaling the rest of the sinister 6 from him I disagree with.
I mean they're all comparable in someway to Spider-Man who can fight and defeat Li, but regardless I might attempt to make an updated version of the profiles

Confused on what we are waiting on here if the scaling chains and everything are already agreed on by staff and profiles just require updates

Need someone to make mock profiles with the changes, I think everything else is g2g
Whats wrong with the ones in the OP, I know Kraven and Venom are sandboxes and can be edited. The Peter and Miles additions can be copied elsewhere if possible.

I can't do any of that since I only have mobile wiki access

Whats wrong with the ones in the OP, I know Kraven and Venom are sandboxes and can be edited. The Peter and Miles additions can be copied elsewhere if possible.

I can't do any of that since I only have mobile wiki access
Someone needs to copy them over since OP isn't active

Peter's tiers & AP sections in his profile are a bit inconsistent as his tier is this:
Tier: 8-A normally, Low 7-C with Symbiote/Anti-Venom Suit.
But his AP is this:
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Could harm Electro multiple times during their fight, with Peter defeating him at the end, and Electro being durable enough to withstand the destruction of a smokestack. Can fight Rhino; stunning him, with the former being capable of tanking numerous Venom punches from Miles Morales. Miles being someone capable of doing this level of damage to Sandman with his Venom attacks. Able to fight against Mr.Negative and is even able to knock him out of his negative form. Higher with Anti-Ock Suit (Fought evenly with Doctor Octopus), Small Town level with the Symbiote/Anti-Venom Suit (Much stronger than before thanks to the added boost in strength the symbiote suit gives.) Higher (Peter, after touching the meteorite, immediately became more evolved as a symbiote, which increases strength as the bond strengthens. As a result, Peter was stronger than he was when he fought Lizard. Peter after acquiring the Anti-Venom suit was also shown being able to singlehandedly hold off and subdue Venom for a brief period of time while Miles and Mary-Jane were able to steal the meteorite.)
So should it be this?
Tier: 8-A normally, higher with Anti-Ock Suit, Low 7-C with Symbiote/Anti-Venom Suit, higher Post-Meteorite

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level normally (Could harm Electro multiple times during their fight, with Peter defeating him at the end, and Electro being durable enough to withstand the destruction of a smokestack. Can fight Rhino; stunning him, with the former being capable of tanking numerous Venom punches from Miles Morales. Miles being someone capable of doing this level of damage to Sandman with his Venom attacks. Able to fight against Mr.Negative and is even able to knock him out of his negative form), higher with Anti-Ock Suit (Fought evenly with Doctor Octopus), Small Town level with the Symbiote/Anti-Venom Suit (Much stronger than before thanks to the added boost in strength the symbiote suit gives), higher Post-Meteorite (Peter, after touching the meteorite, immediately became more evolved as a symbiote, which increases strength as the bond strengthens. As a result, Peter was stronger than he was when he fought Lizard. Peter after acquiring the Anti-Venom suit was also shown being able to singlehandedly hold off and subdue Venom for a brief period of time while Miles and Mary-Jane were able to steal the meteorite)

Peter's tiers & AP sections in his profile are a bit inconsistent as his tier is this:
But his AP is this:
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Could harm Electro multiple times during their fight, with Peter defeating him at the end, and Electro being durable enough to withstand the destruction of a smokestack. Can fight Rhino; stunning him, with the former being capable of tanking numerous Venom punches from Miles Morales. Miles being someone capable of doing this level of damage to Sandman with his Venom attacks. Able to fight against Mr.Negative and is even able to knock him out of his negative form. Higher with Anti-Ock Suit (Fought evenly with Doctor Octopus), Small Town level with the Symbiote/Anti-Venom Suit (Much stronger than before thanks to the added boost in strength the symbiote suit gives.) Higher (Peter, after touching the meteorite, immediately became more evolved as a symbiote, which increases strength as the bond strengthens. As a result, Peter was stronger than he was when he fought Lizard. Peter after acquiring the Anti-Venom suit was also shown being able to singlehandedly hold off and subdue Venom for a brief period of time while Miles and Mary-Jane were able to steal the meteorite.)
So should it be this?
Tier: 8-A normally, higher with Anti-Ock Suit, Low 7-C with Symbiote/Anti-Venom Suit, higher Post-Meteorite

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level normally (Could harm Electro multiple times during their fight, with Peter defeating him at the end, and Electro being durable enough to withstand the destruction of a smokestack. Can fight Rhino; stunning him, with the former being capable of tanking numerous Venom punches from Miles Morales. Miles being someone capable of doing this level of damage to Sandman with his Venom attacks. Able to fight against Mr.Negative and is even able to knock him out of his negative form), higher with Anti-Ock Suit (Fought evenly with Doctor Octopus), Small Town level with the Symbiote/Anti-Venom Suit (Much stronger than before thanks to the added boost in strength the symbiote suit gives), higher Post-Meteorite (Peter, after touching the meteorite, immediately became more evolved as a symbiote, which increases strength as the bond strengthens. As a result, Peter was stronger than he was when he fought Lizard. Peter after acquiring the Anti-Venom suit was also shown being able to singlehandedly hold off and subdue Venom for a brief period of time while Miles and Mary-Jane were able to steal the meteorite)
Take out the higher with anti-ock suit cause that's not a stat amp nor is it agreed to be
Also that should be 8-A+

Because Peter literally got bodied with it on yet even with it was his hardest fight in the whole game.
I think that explanation by itself proves he didn't get a power increase. He just had matched durability. The suit isn't necessarily constructed 100% like Ock's, since unlike him, Peter didn't have fibers inside his suit to act like muscles, which was the foundation of Ock's arms. Peter's suit is a shell.

I think that explanation by itself proves he didn't get a power increase. He just had matched durability. The suit isn't necessarily constructed 100% like Ock's, since unlike him, Peter didn't have fibers inside his suit to act like muscles, which was the foundation of Ock's arms. Peter's suit is a shell.
I disagree, Peter couldn't even fight back against the arms at all without it yet with it he was able to legitimately fight with Ock's arms.

I disagree, Peter couldn't even fight back against the arms at all without it yet with it he was able to legitimately fight with Ock's arms.
Peter had no change in difficulty in dealing with the force being exerted by the arms. In fact, it's objectively worse as Peter wasn't even trying to fight him the first time, whereas the second time he was and was severely damaged.

Bruh what's taking all this time to copy and paste these pages into new blogs so we can finish them😭😭😭stg ig my pc wws working this would have been done

What're we waiting in tho for Kraven and Venom those can still be edited

Thanks @Unknownnah for the help

Now all you goons with computers can do the easy work for yourselves
mgs2-raiden.gif

Thanks @Unknownnah for the help

Now all you goons with computers can do the easy work for yourselves
There's some issues like this:

It should be changed to this:
Tier: 8-A normally, higher with Anti-Ock Suit, Low 7-C with Symbiote/Anti-Venom Suit, higher post-meteorite

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level normally (Could harm Electro multiple times during their fight, with Peter defeating him at the end, and Electro being durable enough to withstand the destruction of a smokestack. Can fight Rhino; stunning him, with the former being capable of tanking numerous Venom punches from Miles Morales. Miles being someone capable of doing this level of damage to Sandman with his Venom attacks. Able to fight against Mr.Negative and is even able to knock him out of his negative form), higher with Anti-Ock Suit (Fought evenly with Doctor Octopus), Small Town level with the Symbiote/Anti-Venom Suit (Much stronger than before thanks to the added boost in strength the symbiote suit gives), higher post-meteorite (Peter, after touching the meteorite, immediately became more evolved as a symbiote, which increases strength as the bond strengthens. As a result, Peter was stronger than he was when he fought Lizard. Peter after acquiring the Anti-Venom suit was also shown being able to singlehandedly hold off and subdue Venom for a brief period of time while Miles and Mary-Jane were able to steal the meteorite)

Then change it😭😭 that's why its in a sandbox now

Literally he isn't low 7-C that's not what was agreed upon by staff here. Read the thread.
You know, I know it may not be the intention, but telling me to "read the thread" feels hostile. And for your information, I have read the thread, been doing so since basically the beginning of it, you can see a few of my messages even. However, I simply forgot about what scaling chain was accepted because of how slow everything has been moving. For me, I thought the scaling where Miles has a second evolution or whatever was accepted.

Back