• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maitreya’s 2024 Profile Revisions: Version Marvel’s Spider-Man 2!!

Maitreya12

Bronze Supporter
Ok, this thread is a long time coming.

As some of you are aware, there has been a new Spider-Man game that has been released and the profiles for both Peter and Miles have yet to be updated. This thread’s purpose is for the revisions and upgrades that those profiles should now receive along with a new profile addition for Venom and Kraven as well. The blogs for each of the character’s respective profiles will be down below and there are many new additions to profile formatting, powers and abilities added, and upgrades towards statistics found in them. If there are any further things that need to be discussed or changed, please let me know.

It’s finally here lads.

spiderman-2-ps5-poster-illustration-by-visualsofazmat-v0-qknhilan5ltb1.jpg

Ok, this thread is a long time coming.

As some of you are aware, there has been a new Spider-Man game that has been released and the profiles for both Peter and Miles have yet to be updated. This thread’s purpose is for the revisions and upgrades that those profiles should now receive along with a new profile addition for Venom and Kraven as well. The blogs for each of the character’s respective profiles will be down below and there are many new additions to profile formatting, powers and abilities added, and upgrades towards statistics found in them. If there are any further things that need to be discussed or changed, please let me know.

It’s finally here lads.

spiderman-2-ps5-poster-illustration-by-visualsofazmat-v0-qknhilan5ltb1.jpg
Venom's AP section is a bit off. His profile has keys, yet his AP is styled as if there weren't any keys

But it still looks good

Yeah the AP justifications could use a bit of a touch up, Rhino didn't tank venom blows from Miles's but he could withstand several, the tanking part can be removed and as far as that goes Peter and Rhino both get decent hits on each other with Rhino having nearly killed (with his horn) Peter before when he didn't know his weaknesses prior but Peter can also trade blows with him so they'd all scale about the same from harming each other.

Otherwise the touch ups to Venoms page are all I'd say need to happen at a glance and the rest is fine

Heavily disagree with these AP justifications, nowhere at all is it suggested Miles is in any way inferior to any version of Peter.
The story does heavily suggest Miles is inferior to Peter, this is demonstrated by how Miles was seen as barely worth Kraven’s time and not even worth hunting after, which is why he was used as bait to simply motivate Peter to stop holding back. This gets further supported by how Miles loses to Kraven while Peter easily handles him while still holding back.

Peter also directly overpowers the Lizard on multiple occasions while Miles was actively running away from him. So there are several instances suggesting Miles is weaker than Peter is.

Venom's AP section is a bit off. His profile has keys, yet his AP is styled as if there weren't any keys

But it still looks good
Yeah the AP justifications could use a bit of a touch up, Rhino didn't tank venom blows from Miles's but he could withstand several, the tanking part can be removed and as far as that goes Peter and Rhino both get decent hits on each other with Rhino having nearly killed (with his horn) Peter before when he didn't know his weaknesses prior but Peter can also trade blows with him so they'd all scale about the same from harming each other.

Otherwise the touch ups to Venoms page are all I'd say need to happen at a glance and the rest is fine
Alright, thank you all very much, I will touch up Venom’s AP section soon and adjust the profiles accordingly.

this is demonstrated by how Miles was seen as barely worth Kraven’s time and not even worth hunting after, which is why he was used as bait to simply motivate Peter to stop holding back.
Completely false. The very first dialogue in the fight rejects this line of reasoning, as the entire reason Kraven has the two fight to the death is to see who is worthy of killing him. Kraven didn’t even see Peter at a point as worthy of hunting, hence the “not as venomous as they say” line, so this logic doesn’t hold.

This gets further supported by how Miles loses to Kraven while Peter easily handles him while still holding back.
A exhausted, weakened Miles, after fighting Mr Negative, after overcoming his own self-imposed mental nerf in an off-screen fight, that has absolutely no scaling implications.

Peter also directly overpowers the Lizard on multiple occasions while Miles was actively running away from him. So there are several instances suggesting Miles is weaker than Peter is.
This is when Miles possessed his orange lightning, not his blue lightning, so he’s mentally holding himself back. And even still, this Miles can still easily avoid every one of his attacks through canon QTEs, so not a feat. There’s no evidence to upscale Peter.

Did I also not just say the same thing they're all relative they should scale the same

Completely false. The very first dialogue in the fight rejects this line of reasoning, as the entire reason Kraven has the two fight to the death is to see who is worthy of killing him. Kraven didn’t even see Peter at a point as worthy of hunting, hence the “not as venomous as they say” line, so this logic doesn’t hold.
To be frank, and I say this in a polite way not intended to be rude, just as a matter of fact statement, you have a misunderstanding of the order of events in the game. I genuinely believe you played the game a little bit ago and just don’t remember a lot of the story beats that happened because your post here is full of incorrect citations of the order of the game.

This first paragraph for example is entirely wrong, the moment Peter gets the symbiote suit, Kraven looks at him and literally says “the spider is mine.” The line you are talking about comes before Peter gets the suit and way way before Miles even gets captured.

Kraven was actively hunting for Peter and not Miles. He even gets disappointed when Peter gets away from him and literally looks at Miles’ captured body saying “the Spider-Man will come to me soon enough” because he is using Miles as bait to anger Peter. Which is exactly what he does when Peter finally faces Kraven.
A exhausted, weakened Miles, after fighting Mr Negative, after overcoming his own self-imposed mental nerf in an off-screen fight, that has absolutely no scaling implications.
This point works against your favor as Peter himself before the symbiote suit even beat Li on two separate occasions, one of which he was heavily exhausted and injured in himself while he was holding back too. And Miles wasn’t mentally nerfing himself what are you talking about, if anything he wasn’t holding back since he actively wanted to kill Li unlike Peter.

So all you just showed was that a person weaker than regular Peter is able to critically injure and exhaust Miles. Also the fight absolutely has a basis for scaling since it actively showed Kraven facing off against Miles and the next time we see Miles he’s defeated while Kraven is uninjured. This shows Kraven is above Miles, and this same Kraven falls to a Peter that’s still holding back.
This is when Miles possessed his orange lightning, not his blue lightning, so he’s mentally holding himself back. And even still, this Miles can still easily avoid every one of his attacks through canon QTEs, so not a feat. There’s no evidence to upscale Peter.
This is factually untrue because Miles got his blue lightning before Peter even got his symbiote suit, which is what he used to defeat the Lizard. So that point is wrong, and Miles being able to dodge the Lizard’s attacks doesn’t prove he can straight up overpower him like Peter did multiple times while holding back. So that in of itself proves Peter is stronger.

To be frank, and I say this in a polite way not intended to be rude, just as a matter of fact statement, you have a misunderstanding of the order of events in the game. I genuinely believe you played the game a little bit ago and just don’t remember a lot of the story beats that happened because your post here is full of incorrect citations of the order of the game.
I don’t care about any of this, address my point or it’s disregarded.

Also, I platinum’d the game a week after its release, lol.

This point works against your favor as Peter himself before the symbiote suit even beat Li on two separate occasions, one of which he was heavily exhausted and injured in himself while he was holding back too. And Miles wasn’t mentally nerfing himself what are you talking about, if anything he wasn’t holding back since he actively wanted to kill Li unlike Peter.
I don’t see what difference that point makes, Kraven only had interest in Peter once he had the Symbiote, which amps his stats.

It’s quite ironic you speak on how I might be ignorant of the game, yet disregard even the most basic of story beats, in Miles most explicit words, he’s no longer holding back, he had these powers all along. He wanted to kill Li, and yet he didn’t, proving my point. Fact of the matter is, Kraven specifically brought them to see who was worthy of taking his life. Miles proved himself worthy by defeating Li, without killing him.

This is factually untrue because Miles got his blue lightning before Peter even got his symbiote suit, which is what he used to defeat the Lizard. So that point is wrong, and Miles being able to dodge the Lizard’s attacks doesn’t prove he can straight up overpower him like Peter did multiple times while holding back. So that in of itself proves Peter is stronger.
I did actually forget that he got it in his first interaction with Li at the raft, but they weren’t as developed then, so regardless, it’s still a weaker Miles. Not to mention that Miles literally offers to join Peter in tracking the lizard, and insists upon it, until Peter demands he do it on his own, so him not fighting them there (especially since he didn’t even have the antidote on him), doesn’t change anything.

Harry's profile:

We have no idea how this fight took place to use this as justification for speed. Which applies to Kraven as well.

"Comparable to spider-man"

The story makes it evident that Agent Venom Harry and higher completely outstats Peter - and he was still getting combat experience at that. The carnival, the foundry, actually making Kraven bleed (why is this not a striking strength justification?) versus Peter getting stomped. I think the wording should better reflect the narrative.

• Regeneration (High-Low; The symbiote suit is capable of instantly healing broken bones and large stab wounds as shown with Peter Parker.) The only spider-person that should have this - but I'll do you one better, he should have Low-Mid. Peter died from severe organ damage, which the symbiote fixed.
  • He should also have healing as long as he wears the suit since his genetic disease is kept at bay.
His resurrection should be limited; we have no idea how long a host can be dead to wear the suit. Peter was clinically dead for minutes.

Miles's profile:
"likely Massively Hypersonic+ reactions with Spider-Sense (Miles can react and move through and around naturally ocrruing lightning bolts.)"

He got hit by every lightning bolt in this video. Whether you want to say it was intentional or unintentional, no attempt to dodge was ever made. Peter got knocked out twice by lightning. They don't scale to lightning.

"Comparable to Spider-Man"
Surely, we're all aware that Miles was performing just as well as Peter against the same enemies, if not better; who has a symbiote suit without having one himself? Things need to be changed. Base Peter hasn't won a real 1v1 fight since SM1. Also Anti-Venom Peter has the power of the symbiote while being enhanced by 100% of Mr. Negative's power. He is very buffed, and Miles still keeps up.

"Peter also directly overpowers the Lizard on multiple occasions while Miles was actively running away from him."
Miles was also fighting Venom by himself while Peter was taking a nap on the floor.

Peter's profile:
I will always hate this justification: you literally can't harm Rhino in this fight until you take advantage of him after dropping multi-ton construction equipment on his head. You don't actually defeat him in this fight, and in Miles Morales he stomps Peter. In fact, I hate the "because they got stronger in the future, their enemies in the past are also stronger" logic. Miles one-shot a weakened Kraven after he was fighting Symbiote Peter. Weakened Kraven also went on to fight a much stronger symbiote and still took several hits from him. By this logic, Miles should have one-shotted anyone from the sinister six in a world where the SM2 feats didn't exist yet. The only reason this scaling chain exists is because Mister Negative is here, and we assume he can't get stronger because he's in prison.

" Sandman struggled to even do damage to Spider-Man, Sandman being someone who can dish out this level of power with his swings.)"
This needs to be properly calculated to find durability because nobody knows what this value is. I said this weeks ago.

Kraven's profile:
"possibly Small Town level (Could somewhat hold his own against an angry Harry Osborn when he had the Symbiote[7], could engage in a heated battle with Symbiote Suit Spider-Man[1] and Venom[3] although is noticeably inferior to[1] their full strength[3])"
Possibly?? Kraven was crushing Black Suit Peter's skull between his hands, while weakened, making him scream. Holding back offensively does not lower your durability.

Outside of these issues, the profiles need to be edited properly and there are a lot of dead links.

Last edited:
I don’t care about any of this, address my point or it’s disregarded.
These points can be broken down extremely simply:
I don’t see what difference that point makes, Kraven only had interest in Peter once he had the Symbiote, which amps his stats.
Peter is only above Miles with the symbiote suit. They’re just relative to each other otherwise.
It’s quite ironic you speak on how I might be ignorant of the game, yet disregard even the most basic of story beats, in Miles most explicit words, he’s no longer holding back, he had these powers all along. He wanted to kill Li, and yet he didn’t, proving my point. Fact of the matter is, Kraven specifically brought them to see who was worthy of taking his life. Miles proved himself worthy by defeating Li, without killing him.
These are the points simplified:

You: Li exhausted Miles and Miles was nerfed when fighting Li.
Me: Peter beat Li (who exhausted Miles) while exhausted himself and holding back. Miles was “arguably” less nerfed than Peter because he wanted to kill Li.
You: Miles wanted to kill Li, yet he didn’t.

What I’m saying is that if you were to measure the amount of force Peter is deploying onto a man he admired and saw as a friend vs Miles onto a stranger who murdered his father, Miles is probably giving it a bit more force than Peter is. Miles ultimately choosing to not kill Li made him stronger I understand that, but he still was fighting with intent to kill prior.

Miles lost to Kraven after, you say that Li weakened him enough, and I’m pointing out how Peter beat Li while hurt and holding back himself. Peter then goes on and destroys the Hunters camp + Kraven after. Peter just has very clearly better showings than Miles does.
I did actually forget that he got it in his first interaction with Li at the raft, but they weren’t as developed then, so regardless, it’s still a weaker Miles. Not to mention that Miles literally offers to join Peter in tracking the lizard, and insists upon it, until Peter demands he do it on his own, so him not fighting them there (especially since he didn’t even have the antidote on him), doesn’t change anything.
what it shows, in its most factual and basic sense is Miles choosing not to engage with the a lizard because he’s a dangerous foe to him while Peter clearly overpowers the Lizard. Miles wanting to tag team the lizard with Peter doesn’t demonstrate equivalent strength to Peter singlehandedly dominating the Lizard in physical prowess several times.

Thats it, that is in the most basic sense what the showing entails.

Peter is only above Miles with the symbiote suit. They’re just relative to each other otherwise.
I disagree.

What I’m saying is that if you were to measure the amount of force Peter is deploying onto a man he admired and saw as a friend vs Miles onto a stranger who murdered his father, Miles is probably giving it a bit more force than Peter is. Miles ultimately choosing to not kill Li made him stronger I understand that, but he still was fighting with intent to kill prior.
This is a significantly stronger Martin Li with way more applications in his powers, Kraven states outright that Miles awakens something in Li, and the in-verse, and yet Miles still wins. You cannot assume the Li that Miles and Peter fought were identical, they’re stated not to be.

Miles lost to Kraven after, you say that Li weakened him enough, and I’m pointing out how Peter beat Li while hurt and holding back himself. Peter then goes on and destroys the Hunters camp + Kraven after. Peter just has very clearly better showings than Miles does.
Refer to earlier points. Peter simply doesn’t, and this weakened, holding back Miles still manages to go blow for blow with Symbiote Peter.

what it shows, in its most factual and basic sense is Miles choosing not to engage with the a lizard because he’s a dangerous foe to him while Peter clearly overpowers the Lizard. Miles wanting to tag team the lizard with Peter doesn’t demonstrate equivalent strength to Peter singlehandedly dominating the Lizard in physical prowess several times.
Everyone who Miles and Peter fight is a dangerous foe. Nothing suggests otherwise, and it’s pretty evident him wanting to fight alongside Peter is proof that he is far from scared of a direct altercation, but only Peter has the antidote, and Peter sees it as his issue, not anyone else’s.

Peter gets stomped by Rhino....Miles destroys Rhino with powers he didn't even know he had...Rhino returns with armor designed to nullify Miles's electricity strikes and STILL gets destroyed....Miles is only exhausted after fighting Li (he fought off waves of Hunters earlier protecting MJ and was drugged) and is not physically damaged at all....therefore, Peter is stronger than Miles???

giphy.gif

This needs to be properly calculated to find durability because nobody knows what this value is. I said this weeks ago.
Nah because like we keep saying NO ONE SHOULD SCALE TO SANDMAN it literally shouldn't be a justification so damn I missed that like literally so many people have agreed to sandman being his own tier

Good catch man, pretty much agreed with the rest here

Nah because like we keep saying NO ONE SHOULD SCALE TO SANDMAN it literally shouldn't be a justification so damn I missed that like literally so many people have agreed to sandman being his own tier

Good catch man, pretty much agreed with the rest here
I'm fine with that actually, otherwise the series would be a Tier 7 nightmare and none of it would make any sense

I will always hate this justification: you literally can't harm Rhino in this fight until you take advantage of him after dropping multi-ton construction equipment on his head. You don't actually defeat him in this fight, and in Miles Morales he stomps Peter. In fact, I hate the "because they got stronger in the future, their enemies in the past are also stronger" logic. Miles one-shot a weakened Kraven after he was fighting Symbiote Peter. Weakened Kraven also went on to fight a much stronger symbiote and still took several hits from him. By this logic, Miles should have one-shotted anyone from the sinister six in a world where the SM2 feats didn't exist yet. The only reason this scaling chain exists is because Mister Negative is here, and we assume he can't get stronger because he's in prison.
- Here is Peter slamming Vulture into Rhino, knocking him over. Peter also blocks one of Rhino’s punches, the justification isn’t saying he’s stronger than Miles, it’s just that he scales.

- you assume the Kraven that Miles one shot and the Kraven that Venom fought were equal amounts “weakened” which is faulty logic to begin and then complain about this supposed logic that you started on a faulty premise.

I will be updating the profile accordingly though since most of the things you mentioned were already present in the profile before I did (like homing and Telekinesis and summoning, etc) so I don’t know what happens to those abilities, as long as there are no issues they can be removed and changed and I will be updating the regeneration for both keys and such so thanks for the input and eval.

- Here is Peter slamming Vulture into Rhino, knocking him over. Peter also blocks one of Rhino’s punches, the justification isn’t saying he’s stronger than Miles, it’s just that he scales.
He got unexpectedly knocked on his ass by a man flying over the speed limit.....what does this prove? We had this argument already about why I strongly dislike that scaling.
- you assume the Kraven that Miles one shot and the Kraven that Venom fought were equal amounts “weakened” which is faulty logic to begin and then complain about this supposed logic that you started on a faulty premise.
Well, common sense would dictate that Kraven was weaker after Miles's punch than before his punch, and given he was in dire shape when he showed up to fight Venom, he didn't exactly have time to heal or anything. So if anything, that's a better argument in Miles's favor.

Also the assumption isn't that they got stronger so their enemies got stronger, I believe its that they've just always been that level because we have no reason to assume they got stronger aside from Symbiote amps which would upscale Miles to low 7-C anyways but otherwise same deal a regular unamped casual Miles feat fors the 8-A scaling here is just kinda wonky with the current justications it doesn't work

Also the assumption isn't that they got stronger so their enemies got stronger, I believe its that they've just always been that level because we have no reason to assume they got stronger aside from Symbiote amps which would upscale Miles to low 7-C anyways but otherwise same deal a regular unamped casual Miles feat fors the 8-A scaling here is just kinda wonky with the current justications it doesn't work
They can keep up with the heroes who were demonstrably stronger than their previous encounters as dictated by plot - that is a valid reason, not an assumption. Miles gets stronger because he hasn't finished Spider-Puberty and has an entirely separate energy source. Peter has been doing this for a while, so he's pretty much maxed out in terms of potential unless he includes more tech. When Miles gets the proper justifications that place him in the same tier as Symbiote Peter, the justifications will change almost entirely.

They can keep up with the heroes who were demonstrably stronger than their previous encounters as dictated by plot - that is a valid reason, not an assumption. Miles gets stronger because he hasn't finished Spider-Puberty and has an entirely separate energy source. Peter has been doing this for a while, so he's pretty much maxed out in terms of potential unless he includes more tech. When Miles gets the proper justifications that place him in the same tier as Symbiote Peter, the justifications will change almost entirely.
Yeah that's basically it I feel like we're in agreeance here no?

He got unexpectedly knocked on his ass by a man flying over the speed limit.....what does this prove? We had this argument already about why I strongly dislike that scaling.
It proves Spider-Man is strong enough to harm Rhino, ergo scales. I understand you dislike the scaling but I feel as if you have to bend over backwards just to argue Spider-Man for some reason does not scale to Rhino.

He’s shown harming him, he’s shown to be strong enough to block his punches, and he’s shown to be able to stun him. That’s basis enough for scaling.
Well, common sense would dictate that Kraven was weaker after Miles's punch than before his punch, and given he was in dire shape when he showed up to fight Venom, he didn't exactly have time to heal or anything. So if anything, that's a better argument in Miles's favor.
Common sense dictates Kraven just got back up with renewed vigor and continued fighting after a short period of time. Time lapsed between him getting punched by Miles and him fighting Venom. Not that he’s equal amounts weakened at different points in time.
I disagree.

This is a significantly stronger Martin Li with way more applications in his powers, Kraven states outright that Miles awakens something in Li, and the in-verse, and yet Miles still wins. You cannot assume the Li that Miles and Peter fought were identical, they’re stated not to be.
There is no evidence Li himself got stronger and in fact you could argue he got weaker because Li explicitly powers his energy through negative emotions, and during his fight with Miles we see his demon is being contained, unlike against Peter who he released the full demon against. And we can actively see Li literally chaining up his power (aka his demon) in his fight against Miles while for Peter he’s actually fighting and kicking through the demon itself.
Refer to earlier points. Peter simply doesn’t, and this weakened, holding back Miles still manages to go blow for blow with Symbiote Peter.
Yes he does we can lost out the feats and show Peter has better showings. Also Miles is holding back against symbiote Peter, what about symbiote Peter holding back against Miles? You know, like how it was stated symbiote Peter was still holding back against Kraven.
Everyone who Miles and Peter fight is a dangerous foe. Nothing suggests otherwise, and it’s pretty evident him wanting to fight alongside Peter is proof that he is far from scared of a direct altercation, but only Peter has the antidote, and Peter sees it as his issue, not anyone else’s.
You’re just brushing past the point I made entirely. Nothing suggests or proves Miles can single-handedly overpower the lizard like Peter can. Miles wanting to tag team the Lizard with the assistance of Peter does not prove he can single handily overpower the Lizard like Peter did. Only Peter has that showing because he 1v1’d the lizard while Miles’ only showing 1v1 against the lizard is him actively running away from him.

I’ll be honest. These look like a total mess, but I don’t really have the patience or care to do anything about this after I’ve been constantly giving you advance on how to make these clean
Alright I ain’t taking this disrespect.

No you have not. You have not “constantly been giving me advancements” and truthfully have minorly helpful really. All you’ve done is make minor comments saying “you don’t need to have comments for each bulletin point” and “change the stamina from even higher to just higher.” And that’s just about it. Things which I’ve taken as input and done for the profiles. The rest of the time you just say “the profiles look like a mess, you’re not close to finishing the draft“ and when I show you that all the adjustments that have been given to me as input have been made and asking if you have any further input you’d like to add, you just leave it as is and don’t respond back. @Baken384 @Dalesean027 @Ednaxel2 @Golden_Void have all been much more helpful in this endeavor from my experience regardless of any disagreements I may have with them.

And let me preface this by saying you don’t have to help. I’m not saying you’re required to help me or give input on this or anything, but don’t come in here saying essentially “everything looks like a mess, but whatever I don’t care anymore I was constantly trying to help this out anyways.” When in actuality you have not and when I have asked for your input on the matter of making the profiles more clean, you have not responded.

It’s just a rude, untruthful, and completely unproductive comment to make that was honestly pretty frustrating.

No you have not. You have not “constantly been giving me advancements” and truthfully have minorly helpful really. All you’ve done is make minor comments saying “you don’t need to have comments for each bulletin point” and “change the stamina from even higher to just higher.” And that’s just about it. Things which I’ve taken as input and done for the profiles. The rest of the time you just say “the profiles look like a mess, you’re not close to finishing the draft“ and when I show you that all the adjustments that have been given to me as input have been made and asking if you have any further input you’d like to add, you just leave it as is and don’t respond back. @Baken384 @Dalesean027 @Ednaxel2 @Golden_Void have all been much more helpful in this endeavor from my experience regardless of any disagreements I may have with them.
I didn't just say "they're a mess" I literally listed what you would need to fix them. Anything more and I would've had to edit the pages for you. I didn't respond back because I didn't get any more notifications on the thread LMAO, I didn't just ghost you dude

And those "minor" pieces of advice go a long way. You were breaking so many formatting issues and even just scaling issues in general

And let me preface this by saying you don’t have to help. I’m not saying you’re required to help me or give input on this or anything, but don’t come in here saying essentially “everything looks like a mess, but whatever I don’t care anymore I was constantly trying to help this out anyways.” When in actuality you have not and when I have asked for your input on the matter of making the profiles more clean, you have not responded.
Did I ever say you asked for it here??? And I can come in here and give my thoughts if I wanna LMAO

It’s just a rude, untruthful, and completely unproductive comment to make that was honestly pretty frustrating.
Call it rude and unproductive. I'll agree with that, yeah. Untruthful? Nah. I gotta be honest here, you tended to ignore half of what myself and others suggested you do

Last edited:
Here’s the list of edits I’m going to make to the profiles:

- changing High-Low regeneration to Mid-Low for base Peter and Miles while it would be Low-Mid for symbiote Peter and Venom.

- Changing resurrection into being limited resurrection for the symbiote

- Removing Telekinesis from Miles’ profile.

- Reworking the AP section for Venom’s profile.

- Reworking the durability section for Peter’s profile.

- Reworking the speed sections back to the way they originally were.

I’m gonna keep “enhanced electricity manipulation” for Miles as I feel as though it’s important to note his electrical powers got stronger. I don’t know what to change summoning from Holo Drones into.

The speed ratings are MHS for the old profiles so I don’t know if we’re gonna be changing that or not here. So I’m just gonna change them back to the original justifications for now but keep the rating as the same.

Here’s the list of edits I’m going to make to the profiles:

- changing High-Low regeneration to Mid-Low for base Peter and Miles while it would be Low-Mid for symbiote Peter and Venom.

- Changing resurrection into being limited resurrection for the symbiote

- Removing Telekinesis from Miles’ profile.

- Reworking the AP section for Venom’s profile.

- Reworking the durability section for Peter’s profile.

- Reworking the speed sections back to the way they originally were.

I’m gonna keep “enhanced electricity manipulation” for Miles as I feel as though it’s important to note his electrical powers got stronger. I don’t know what to change summoning from Holo Drones into.

The speed ratings are MHS for the old profiles so I don’t know if we’re gonna be changing that or not here. So I’m just gonna change them back to the original justifications for now but keep the rating as the same.
Okay, cool. But you're still missing a lot. Kraven's draft is straight up unfinished. Not just a case of lacking useful info. Just unfinished. No intelligence section, no summary, no durability, etc etc

I'm not gonna keep pressing this because like I said, I'm out of patience and care for this verse. But I think this is still a largely undercooked revision and I won't sugarcoat that

Call it rude and unproductive. I'll agree with that, yeah. Untruthful? Nah. I gotta be honest here, you tended to ignore half of what myself and others suggested you do
Here’s me listing out all the input I’ve received up until that point, including from yourself, and citing how I’ve done them and then ask you if you have any further input for the profiles so I could do those as well. How are you going to say I’m “ignoring” what others suggested I do when I’m literally listing out all the things I’ve done that others have suggested I do and then continue to ask you for further input that I should do because you said the profiles still needed adjustments and you just never got back to me on it.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/marvel-video-games-general-discussion.131317/page-24#post-6204976

You are being untruthful here because I actively take in the input I get and rework the profiles I made based on that input accordingly, which I make very well known. Saying I “ignore half of what others say” is just a straight up lie about both the events that happened and myself as a character.

You are being untruthful here because I actively take in the input I get and rework the profiles I made based on that input accordingly, which I make very well known. Saying I “ignore half of what others say” is just a straight up lie about both the events that happened and myself as a character.
I didn't lie about anything LMAO. I literally had to tell you more than once to edit something because you wouldn't the first time. And yeah, you do ignore half of what others say. People will bring up shit with the scaling to you in that thread and you just don't acknowledge it

Here’s me listing out all the input I’ve received up until that point, including from yourself, and citing how I’ve done them and then ask you if you have any further input for the profiles so I could do those as well. How are you going to say I’m “ignoring” what others suggested I do when I’m literally listing out all the things I’ve done that others have suggested I do and then continue to ask you for further input that I should do because you said the profiles still needed adjustments and you just never got back to me on it.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/marvel-video-games-general-discussion.131317/page-24#post-6204976

I didn't say you never took any of our advice. I'm just saying you never took lots of it. I'll stand by that

You don't need to keep linking the discussion posts, we've made it clear we aren't gonna agree with one another

I didn't lie about anything LMAO. I literally had to tell you more than once to edit something because you wouldn't the first time. And yeah, you do ignore half of what others say. People will bring up shit with the scaling to you in that thread and you just don't acknowledge it
You’re lying about my character. I know myself, you don’t. I know I didn’t ignore people’s input because I actively asked and implemented their input. Including yours which I did upon being asked. I never ignored your input. And implying that the profiles are a mess to you because I’m supposedly ignore all these inputs being made is what I find personally deceptive and frustrating here.
I didn't say you never took any of our advice. I'm just saying you never took lots of it. I'll stand by that
Here’s the advice you’ve given me:
“Don’t put commas after each bulletin point.” - Did this.

“Remove even higher and just make it higher for the stamina and just leave it as superhuman.” - Did this.

“Change Peter’s base durability from low 7-C”- Did this.

And that was it, each of the things you asked I did when asked because they were input towards fixing my profile. What things are you saying I’m ignoring? When Golden says there’s problems with the justification for biological manipulation on Peter’s profile, I take that input and rework the profile so the justification matches now. When Baken or Edna are helpful enough to give justifications and reworks to the AP section or Dale says I should fix the tiers and make them 8-A, I do all those because they were given to me as input and I actively made an effort to implement that input because it was kind enough to be given to me. What instances are you saying of input being given to me that I’m just plain ignoring to the point that it’s just making the profiles look like a mess as is.
You don't need to keep linking the discussion posts, we've made it clear we aren't gonna agree with one another
To prove my point because I feel as though you are mischaracterizing myself.

Can we get back on track, there's a lot that needs to be fixed and back and forth like this isn't going to solve anything @Maitreya12 you did admittedly have stuff still present in your blogs that we definitely told you to change and or remove several times prior before. That's irrefutable so arguing about which one's you specifcally did or didn't is pointless since the fact remains that there is plenty of things like that for example the Sandman scaling that literally like everyone said shouldn't be present at all.

Now I'm not going to argue about it but that is a fact and we're just saying fix it now, it doesn't have to be a big deal so let's chill out and handle business

You’re lying about my character. I know myself, you don’t. I know I didn’t ignore people’s input because I actively asked and implemented their input. Including yours which I did upon being asked. I never ignored your input. And implying that the profiles are a mess to you because I’m supposedly ignore all these inputs being made is what I find personally deceptive and frustrating here.
You're right, I don't know you. But I'm not lying. And I'm not doing anything deceptive dude, I just think the pages look bad. You're making this more than it has to be

Here’s the advice you’ve given me:
“Don’t put commas after each bulletin point.” - Did this.

“Remove even higher and just make it higher for the stamina and just leave it as superhuman.” - Did this.

“Change Peter’s base durability from low 7-C”- Did this.

And that was it, each of the things you asked I did when asked because they were input towards fixing my profile. What things are you saying I’m ignoring? When Golden says there’s problems with the justification for biological manipulation on Peter’s profile, I take that input and rework the profile so the justification matches now. When Baken or Edna are helpful enough to give justifications and reworks to the AP section or Dale says I should fix the tiers and make them 8-A, I do all those because they were given to me as input and I actively made an effort to implement that input because it was kind enough to be given to me. What instances are you saying of input being given to me that I’m just plain ignoring to the point that it’s just making the profiles look like a mess as is.

To prove my point because I feel as though you are mischaracterizing myself.
That was NOOOOOOOT the only advice we gave 😭 😭 😭 😭

We talked more about the scaling between Miles and Peter, other formatting issues, etc.

Again, this isn't some elaborate scheme to "mischaracterize" you, I just think the pages you've made are not up to par

Lets just drop this dude

for example the Sandman scaling that literally like everyone said shouldn't be present at all.
I’m not trying to scale Peter to sandman, that was just a misunderstanding I had because I originally had Peter’s durability in base as 7-C but when you guys pointed out he shouldn’t scale to sandman I changed the tier back to 8-A for his durability. I kept the justifications the same thinking nothing of it because I wasn’t trying to scale Peter to sandman at the time and instead just wanted to highlight what I thought was a good durability feat regardless of Peter scaling. I can still work the justification just fine, but I didn’t think it was a problem because I fixed the tier so Peter wasn’t scaling to sandman.
You're right, I don't know you. But I'm not lying. And I'm not doing anything deceptive dude, I just think the pages look bad. You're making this more than it has to be

That was NOOOOOOOT the only advice we gave 😭 😭 😭 😭

We talked more about the scaling between Miles and Peter, other formatting issues, etc.

Again, this isn't some elaborate scheme to "mischaracterize" you, I just think the pages you've made are not up to par

Lets just drop this dude
My dude, I literally have read the discussion thread again, everything that was said we talked about there, I’m not saying this is some scheme to mischaracterize me I’m just saying you mischaracterized in your comment, that’s it. It’s fine if you don’t think the pages are up to par, you’re welcome to put your input in on how I can make them look nicer but that wasn’t the thing I had an issue about.

I’m gonna drop this now, but I just wanted those things to be known.

It’s fine if you don’t think the pages are up to par, you’re welcome to put your input in on how I can make them look nicer but that wasn’t the thing I had an issue about.
Any energy I had to clean up the profiles has been like, over a month dead now

There is no evidence Li himself got stronger and in fact you could argue he got weaker because Li explicitly powers his energy through negative emotions, and during his fight with Miles we see his demon is being contained, unlike against Peter who he released the full demon against. And we can actively see Li literally chaining up his power (aka his demon) in his fight against Miles while for Peter he’s actually fighting and kicking through the demon itself.
Kraven outright says the opposite, and your word does not trump his. This is a battle to the death, Li very clearly shows new techniques in terms of abilities, swordplay, and more. I won’t argue this point further, the narrative suffices my point enough.

Also Miles is holding back against symbiote Peter, what about symbiote Peter holding back against Miles? You know, like how it was stated symbiote Peter was still holding back against Kraven.
Cool, they can both be holding back. Miles is injured, so there’s more layers to him, and he still wins.

You’re just brushing past the point I made entirely. Nothing suggests or proves Miles can single-handedly overpower the lizard like Peter can. Miles wanting to tag team the Lizard with the assistance of Peter does not prove he can single handily overpower the Lizard like Peter did. Only Peter has that showing because he 1v1’d the lizard while Miles’ only showing 1v1 against the lizard is him actively running away from him.
I’m not going to repeat myself here, nothing you said addresses my points, either.

Overall, these profiles are a complete mess - an utter disregard for context, narrative backing, and filled to the brim with inconsistencies and things that outright didn’t happen. Put me in as a firm disagree for everything here.

Last edited:
Yeah that's basically it I feel like we're in agreeance here no?
Well, I was arguing why Li got stronger and not why he was always as strong as newly progressed characters.

It proves Spider-Man is strong enough to harm Rhino, ergo scales. I understand you dislike the scaling but I feel as if you have to bend over backwards just to argue Spider-Man for some reason does not scale to Rhino.
How is knocking somebody over harming them? Two separate Hunter Brutes slammed Black Suit Peter through walls on two separate occasions, and their strength is significant enough that they become a mini-boss encounter when you first fight them. It doesn't mean that random fodder in Kraven's army is anywhere close to matching his full power. I've explained why Peter doesn't fully scale to Rhino in AP.
He’s shown harming him, he’s shown to be strong enough to block his punches, and he’s shown to be able to stun him. That’s basis enough for scaling.
Objective facts: Rhino ignores both Peter's and Miles's normal attacks until he's stunned, and they can do damage. Miles does this with his own power; Peter does this by dropping multi-ton objects. This means Peter has no way of even stunning Rhino with his own attacks to begin causing damage. Obviously, Peter still causes some damage, but he never puts Rhino down.

That's why I don't agree with Rhino's justification for Peter; I never said he doesn't scale. It says Rhino can take Venom punches from Miles and Peter can fight him - therefore, it reads that Peter's normal power is comparable to Venom, which is objectively false. Peter admits Rhino is stronger than him from the first game.
Common sense dictates Kraven just got back up with renewed vigor and continued fighting after a short period of time. Time lapsed between him getting punched by Miles and him fighting Venom. Not that he’s equal amounts weakened at different points in time.
His vigor wasn't renewed in any sense. He showed up to the fight worse than Peter left him and was already out of breath.

Back