• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible One Piece speed upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i recall about a few months ago everyone in One Piece got upgraded to Country level ( Obviously downgraded since then.) But i do remember a thread with a speed feat for Rayleigh which was calculated to be around mach 73300.3905516035. I don't believe this was ever denied nor accepted because nobody paid attention to it.

I will inform CinCameron20 about this thread.

Also could I possibly get the link to the calc behind the current "Massively Hypersonic" One Piece? Lol sorry I took a break from the internet and just want to see the reason why.

Davidsteel1 said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...-Cage_Durability_quick_revisit.?useskin=oasis (This is where the physical stats of OP comes from) Ah yes i remember that but it's been downgraded since then obviously.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/Massive_Fujitora_Meteorites?useskin=oasis (This calc notes the speed of said meteors at 35.1 km/s

Unfortunately I can't seem to find the calc for their current speed, but if I remember clearly it was based around Don reacting and moving his arm a certain distance from the meteor

I think I'll wait until Cin sees this seeing as how he's the one who made all of the threads. x.x the One Piece profiles are kinda messy at the moment.

The first is what's linked to Don's page, I don't think that one was rejected I believe it's the low end that was used instead. But if you'd like to wait then no problem

Davidsteel1 said:
The first is what's linked to Don's page, I don't think that one was rejected I believe it's the low end that was used instead. But if you'd like to wait then no problem

Oh yeah i don't have an issue with the OP stats, even if it's low end. I'm just iffy about the speed of the verse.

We still have to wait for CinCameron20. He is not around much anymore.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I can see that lol. So is Cin the only One Piece expert here?
my knowledge from one piece is very high too. but im to lazy and dont have time cause my exams to go everyday this site :D

my knowledge from one piece is very high too. but im to lazy and dont have time cause my exams to go everyday this site :D

Awesome well then whenever you have free time you should definitely take a look the speed thread. That is if Cin doesn't reply of course.

Yeah I could. some months ago it was the main thing in my day the speed calc from MS hypersonic to sub I checked on this site everyday. But my math skills arent that great so i only did those little things like quotes from fujitora and so on.

U can ask me anything about one piece but not about calcs.

Doesnt getting the speed of the meteor and use to calculate Doffy's speed seem like calc stacking and lead to inflated results?

We cannot make any massive One Piece revisions without either CinCameron20 or somebody knowledgeable in the staff to evaluate and carry them out.

Well, he does not seem to be showing up anymore, and the one time we tried to perform One Piece revisions without him, the profiles ended up as a complete mess.

Alright so then what if something crazy happens next chapter and it calls for an upgrade ( Obviously not the case just asking for future reference. ) would we still need Cin or would they just stay the same?

Well, I would likely highlight the thread, and hope for help from the community.

So that being said what happens with this thread? Since I do believe One Piece does deserve a speed upgrade due to the calc since it was never denied. I just want it to be evaluated.

I think that the Kizaru feat has been discussed and denied in the past, but do not remember where.

The Rayleigh Speed feat was pretty much ignored and the only people who mostly commented on it were people who were not staff, yet eager to force the upgrade due to their fan-boyism. I also believe now that there is enough reasoning to suggest that Kizaru did not move from his position, and if he did, Rayleigh could have started moving before him--both suggestions rendering the feat null.

Since the meteorites were left at 7 TT of energy, i suggest that the top tier characters listed at Low 6-B be instead listed as Likely 6-B now since they are scaling at or above Fujitora's capabilities (so pretty much all of the top tiers on the One Piece page).

We currently use the accepted meteorite speeds for Doflamingo's one-handed arm swipe--which is Mach 940+. The High end tries to calculate Velocity, which I believe breaks one of the rules for KE on this wiki, so it can not be accepted. Therefore, the top and high tiers are still MHS--but awfully close to MHS+.

Did i miss anything in this thread?

By the way, Aura is listed under Haoshoku haki user abilities now. Which categories are presented to them? I'd assume Explosive and Overwhelming. The latter for obvious reasons, and the former for Big Mom, Doflamingo, and Luffy's presentation of Haki post time-skip.

CinCameron20 said:
The Rayleigh Speed feat was pretty much ignored and the only people who mostly commented on it were people who were not staff, yet eager to force the upgrade due to their fan-boyism. I also believe now that there is enough reasoning to suggest that Kizaru did not move from his position, and if he did, Rayleigh could have started moving before him--both suggestions rendering the feat null.

Since the meteorites were left at 7 TT of energy, i suggest that the top tier characters listed at Low 6-B be instead listed as Likely 6-B now since they are scaling at or above Fujitora's capabilities (so pretty much all of the top tiers on the One Piece page).

We currently use the accepted meteorite speeds for Doflamingo's one-handed arm swipe--which is Mach 940+. The High end tries to calculate Velocity, which I believe breaks one of the rules for KE on this wiki, so it can not be accepted. Therefore, the top and high tiers are still MHS--but awfully close to MHS+.

Did i miss anything in this thread?

Ah well thank you for explaining that. I'd also assume The Aura would fall under Overwhelming and Explosive due to the last chapter

Overwhelming was already an ability that we accepted due to it having the power to render opponents unconscious and cause them to seize, but it was never used in versus matches due to the argument that it could only work on weaker opponents.

I tried to argue for shockwaves being emitted from the user after reading Doflamingo vs Luffy since they both utilized it in conjunction with haki infused punches and kicks, and that they shook the Flower Hill + Doflamingo blasted Luffy out of the palace. But now that Big Mom pretty much incinerated rockets with her outburst, I think it is pretty much confirmed that they emit shockwaves.

CinCameron20 said:
Overwhelming was already an ability that we accepted due to it having the power to render opponents unconscious and cause them to seize, but it was never used in versus matches due to the argument that it could only work on weaker opponents.

I tried to argue for shockwaves being emitted from the user after reading Doflamingo vs Luffy since they both utilized it in conjunction with haki infused punches and kicks, and that they shook the Flower Hill + Doflamingo blasted Luffy out of the palace. But now that Big Mom pretty much incinerated rockets with her outburst, I think it is pretty much confirmed that they emit shockwaves.

Perhaps you should make a separate thread for it. :p but i do agree that Conquers Haki has more to it then just rendering the weak unconscious.

@CinCameron20 Thank you for the input. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back