• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LordAizenSama said:
Oh and another thing I find wrong with the descriptions on most profiles relating to the So6P: Hagoromo did not make the Moon on his deathbed. it likely changed little by little as it was passed down through the ages to where we learn it initially through obito, like a tale naturally would. Hagoromo and his brother actually created it together
I already updated that.

In fact, Obito and Madara had the same source of power, BUT

Madara was far more powerfull than obito, remember that obito was barely capable of using even 1 rinnegan. also, obito's jubi only had 7 beast.

Madara's Jubi had 8 beast and half of kurama.

This is like trying to do some reverse power-scaling, which is completely wrong.

LordAizenSama said:
on another note, why Exactly is Naruto and sasuke powerscaled to hagoromo and Juubi Jinch Madara? Hagoromo Barely scrapped in at 580~Exatons when the feat was made with his brotheriirc, so if naruto/sasuke received half of hagoromos power, it would be roughly 300~ exatons, so why the Small planet level?
Didn't Naruto and Sasuke create their own moon when they sealed Kaguya? Or that one had a smaller value than small planet level?

Faisal Shourov said:
LordAizenSama said:
on another note, why Exactly is Naruto and sasuke powerscaled to hagoromo and Juubi Jinch Madara? Hagoromo Barely scrapped in at 580~Exatons when the feat was made with his brotheriirc, so if naruto/sasuke received half of hagoromos power, it would be roughly 300~ exatons, so why the Small planet level?
Didn't Naruto and Sasuke create their own moon when they sealed Kaguya? Or that one had a smaller value than small planet level?
Actually that time it was Sasuke, Naruto and Hagoromo that made the seal a.k.a the three of them created the moon.

^they did Faisal, whether it was accepted or not i dunno, but it was calced at moon level+, which makes sense.

LordAizenSama said:
^they did Faisal, whether it was accepted or not i dunno, but it was calced at moon level+, which makes sense.
Well then if it was Moon level+, I don't see how Naruto and Sasuke are small planet level. By both scaling and by feats. A downgrade in order maybe?

perhaps it got lost in translation of the thread. perhaps a separate thread regarding it?

Because i'm nearly certain our version of powerscaling for naruto/sasuke is by taking that original Hagoromo calc and dividing it by 2 to get naruto/sasukes AP, instead of it being: Calc divided by hagoromo and hamura, then divided by naruto and sasuke.

Hmm. I don't remember the reason well anymore. There have been too many different topics to take care of. What do Naruto's and Sasuke's profiles say regarding the issue?

It was refused due to Naruto and Sasuke being powerscaled to the Sage, and it was decided that there was no reason to downgrade them.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. I don't remember the reason well anymore. There have been too many different topics to take care of. What do Naruto's and Sasuke's profiles say regarding the issue?
Sasuke: Small Planet level (Split in two SO6P Madara with a slash enhanced with Raiton), Small Planet levelwith Complete Body Susano'o (via power-scaling from Madara & Hagoromo)

Naruto: Small Planet level via power-scaling from Madara & Hagoromo (his Super Tailed-Beast Rasenshuriken was able to damage Kaguya)

@Mighty...he gave them half his power, I'm afraid I don't understand that reasoning

@ant naruto has it via powerscaling to hagoromo and madara, and sasuke's profile says it's because he cut madara in half (Madara's dura is based off surviving naruto's attack and being superior to obito, so if Naruto/Sasuke'sAP went down, so does Madara's Dura)

LordAizenSama said:
@Mighty...he gave them half his power, I'm afraid I don't understand that reasoning
@ant naruto has it via powerscaling to hagoromo and madara, and sasuke's profile says it's because he cut madara in half (Madara's dura is based off surviving naruto's attack and being superior to obito, so if Naruto/Sasuke'sAP went down, so does Madara's Dura)
So, Naruto and Sasuke have the half of Hagoromo power

They have (individually) a quarter of the result of DontTalk of the Luna Creation?

Well, after checking, it seems like DontTalk calculation for the Sage placed his moon-creation at barely Small Planet level.

Even divided by two (due to performing the feat with his brother), it would still be barely Small Planet level. However, if this was not done at his death bed then it can more reliably serve as a gauge for the upper limit of his power.

Divided a second time (by four in total) does land it on the upper levels of Moon level however.

Sasuke: Small Planet level (Split in two SO6P Madara with a slash enhanced with Raiton), Small Planet levelwith Complete Body Susano'o (via power-scaling from Madara & Hagoromo)
Naruto: Small Planet level via power-scaling from Madara & Hagoromo (his Super Tailed-Beast Rasenshuriken was able to damage Kaguya)

Damaging Kaguya doesn't make warrant small planet level. if they destroyed Kaguya completely that would be small planet level. Their best feat was moon level+ to seal Kaguya

Antvasima said:
Well, after checking, it seems like DontTalk calculation for the Sage placed his moon-creation at barely Small Planet level.
Even divided by two (due to performing the feat with his brothrr), it would still be barely Small Planet level. However, if this was not done at his death bed then it can more reliably serve as a gauge for the upper limit of his power.

Divided a second time (by four in total) does land it on the upper levels of Moon level however.
Which is consistent with Naruto and Sasuke's own feat of sealing Kaguya, which is also Moon level+. Neither puts them at small planet level.

So, would it be approriate to rate Naruto as "Moon level+" in "Six Paths Sage Mode", and as "Likely Small Planet level" in "Six Path Sage Tailed Beast Mode"?

Arguably Hagoromo having both seals indicates he can create a Moon without his sibling as he gave Naruto and Sasuke the ability to do so themselves. Personally, At Least Moon+, Likely Small planet would be preferable additions to Naruto and Sasuke's profiles. Should I create a thread about it?

@Ant Yes I think so

@Mighty that is really dodgy, naruto and sasukes sealing kaguya got them a small planet level feat, then divided by 2 is Moon level+.(that's both the hand seals between them, mind you) It really just makes alround better sense, assuming Hagoromo can make the same moon orbiting the Earth without his brothers help seems falicious, when we can just go off the proof in front of us

as little assumptions as possible is best

Another thought that came to mind is that, what if Hagoromo gave his entire chakra to both Naruto and Sasuke at the same time? Both Naruto and Sasuke were unconscious, and Hagoromo appeared to both of them, and seeing that both Naruto and Sasuke aren't standing beside each other during the event would mean that Hagoromo visited Naruto and Sasuke separately and simultaneously at the same time. This would also mean that Naruto and Sasuke would also have Hagoromo's full power simultaneously (just in a different form).

This could lead to the conclusion that:

Naruto + Hagoromo = So6P Naruto

Sasuke + Hagoromo = Six-Tomoe Rinnegan Sasuke.

Technically, this violates the conservation of energy (chakra transfer violates all sorts of rules), but keep in mind that when Hagoromo and Hamura fought Kaguya, she was in her Juubi form. I am suspecting that her actual form (the one that used against Naruto and Sasuke) is stronger than her Juubi form, therefore Hagoromo could have predicted something like this in advance.

Okay. So, do the rest of you agree with Aizen adjusting the statistics for Naruto and Sasuke? (Madara should probably stay where he is, if he was equal or superior to the Sage)

Antvasima said:
Okay. So, do the rest of you agree with Aizen adjusting the statistics for Naruto and Sasuke? (Madara should probably stay where he is, if he was equal or superior to the Sage)
I agree

Ah, sorry. Just saw the additions. I agree. It would be At Least Moon level however, as the value from the calc was over 200 exatons (individually).

@Crazystarf Too much illogical speculation, I think. In addition, they each had half the traits of Madara (who was patterned after the Sage at this point) after the upgrade.

I also agree with Aizen that as limited assumptions as possible tend to serve us best.

Okay. I think that you can adjust them then Aizen. You should probably link to the calculation for their Moon-creating feat as well.

So, returning to the topic of Obito...

@mighty why the "At least" ? only the Pluses are added if it's in the upper levels of a tier, At least is just if that's their bare minimum output and probably higher

Antvasima said:
I say we keep him at Moon level + for both six path mode and tailed beast mode, Lord Kavpeny said in Might Guy thread that hurting somebody doesn't warrant equal tier of opponent. Also, Kaguya's durability showings have been kind of glass canon (you pointed out yourself some time back). And Naruto is moon level+ with his best feat (sealing Kaguya)

Antvasima said:
@Crazystarf Too much illogical speculation, I think. In addition, they each had half the traits of Madara (who was patterned after the Sage at this point) after the upgrade.
Fair enough. Would this mean that Prime Hagoromo and Hamura might be downgraded as well since the Hagoromo that appeared was the Jinchuriki one.

Anyways, 200 exatons is moon level, so I agree with downgrading Naruto and Sasuke (as well as Asura and Indra).

@Faisal Well, even just doubling his power would place Naruto in the minimum range of Small Planet level, but maybe we could place his most powerful form at "At least Moon level+" instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back