• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crazystarf Well, they were calculated at low "Small Planet level" for creating a Moon, and I think that this was done before Hagoromo became Jinchuriki of the Ten-Tails, since it was probably a part of Kaguya at the time.

Antvasima said:
@Faisal Well, even just doubling his power would place Naruto in the minimum range of Small Planet level, but maybe we could place his most powerful form at "At least Moon level+" instead?
Seems fine by me.

Okay then. Feel free to apply the changes if you wish Aizen.

Okay. Thanks.

So, is there anything left to discuss regarding Naruto, Sasuke, the Sage and his brother, or can we return to the subject of what we should do about Obito?

Okay. Before we got sidetracked, Lord Kavpeny suggested that we should change Obito's statistics to "At least 6-B".

Has anybody got suggestions regarding what we should write in the text justifying these statistics within the profile?

well I agree with Kav's post about Obito being At least 6-B.

also the last things with the naruto and sasuke profiles, does this mean we downgrade madaras dura? it's base on naruto and sasukes attacks, which he took damage to.

We should probably downgrade Madara's durability, yes.

Well since Obito can't be scaled to Madara, and he has no major DC feat, we have no choice but to downgrade him to 6B as Kavpeny suggested.

LordAizenSama said:
also the last things with the naruto and sasuke profiles, does this mean we downgrade madaras dura? it's base on naruto and sasukes attacks, which he took damage to.
This seems reasonable.

Btw: Just one thing. Should we downgrade Might Guy at his strongest to Moon level as well?

@Faisal Well, "At least 6-B", but we will have to remove the text scaling him to Madara, and preferably write some new motivation for his rating instead.

All right then. Somebody will have to change Might Guy's statistics for the second time today.

so for Gai: Unknown, likely 5-C with Night elephant and At least 5-C with Night Guy sound about right?

for Obito: At least Country level (Should be at least as powerful as the incomplete Jubi)

I think even Kaguya durability should be downgraded because she was severely harmed by Naruto Super Tailed Beast Rasenshurikens.

@LAS I think so, yes. Just remember to change the explanation text for Obito's statistics.

Also, regarding Obito, what do the rest of you think about this matter that was brought to my attention today?

@Dark645 Yes. We may have to downgrade Kaguya's durability as well.

Antvasima said:
Also, regarding Obito, what do the rest of you think about this matter that was brought to my attention today?
He's saying Obito shouldn't have a tab for Perfect Susanoo form, but Kakashi's susanoo was actually Obito's power so I think it's fine

Wait...do we have any calc that puts PS at 6B in the first place?

@Ant about Obito I was just thinking about that as I edited it, I think that definitely warrants removing, hes never even had 2 mangekyo sharingan at the same time to even use susanoo.

@Aizen Okay. Maybe you should remove the key columns relating to the mangekyo sharingans then.

Now that we're talking about Obito. I want to bring this up

What puts Kakashi at country level? Why country level exactly? Is there any calc for it?

Because Madara cutting 5 mountains was calced at city level by Alakabamm

I have no idea. What value does the OBD list him at?

OBD has Perfect Susanoo at Country level (Also, Hashirama's Giant Buda).

The cutting 5 mountains was a casual feat, btw.

Antvasima said:
I have no idea. What value does the OBD list him at?
However there's no calc or reasoning. Madara's best feat with PS was only city level, and Kakashi can't use Tengai Shinsei like Madara (which is what makes Madara island level, I think)

on another note.. Madara has island level+ for his PS cutting the mountains, it seems incredibly flawed, can you link that calc Faisal?

Wait a second...if Madara is now Moon level...why Naruto and Sasuke are Small Planet level? i find kinda wierd.

Hmm. I don't remember Naruto well enough to make a good call about Kakashi. Sorry.

I can PM Lord Kavpeny for input if you wish, but he will likely take at least several hours to respond.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Also, unless we decide to use the feats from the Boruto Novel we should downgrade Momoshiki as well.
So... my thread is now for Naruto downgrade?

Wankers gonna hate.

LordAizenSama said:
on another note.. Madara has island level+ for his PS cutting the mountains, it seems incredibly flawed, can you link that calc Faisal?
There's no calc, just an image only. It should be removed from Madara's profile. Alakabamm's calc for cutting 5 mountain was small city level at best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back