• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Kale Revision ( Not concerning her tier, but justification. )

Kale muscle 30
Super Saiyan Kale

I am not expecting this to be replied to instantly. I know there is a revision thread going on... I just wanted to save this in case some membver wanted to talk about it .However, i'd like to make a reference to it anyways . Kale was able to break a Dimension/Barrier that was said to not be able to be broken by Android 17 when he is clearly using FP, as Goku requested him to . He didn't even make a dent. Just by powering up , she destroyed said barrier . This was in DBS episode 101 . Based on this, would it be possible to change her tiers. Other than the combination blast [ which has quite a few faults scaling wise ] , Super Saiyan Kale has no other feats... So saying she is " Comparable to SSJ2 Caulifilia " is not the best implication.

Here is my reasoning : " Was able to effortlessly break a barrier by powering up, that Android 17 was unable to even dent " . Kale is on a very high-end SSB level in just her Super Saiyan form. And obviously... Beserker is quite a lot stronger. Like, the difference between her and Super Saiyan Beserker is the difference between Goku's Super Saiyan and Blue Form . How she compares to Jiren and the like on a later date will be discussed later . Becuase i have a sneaking suspicion that she will get another chance against the brute ( Keep in mind the only reason she lost was a surprise attack... And the power she showed shocked Jiren and forced him on his own to act. She's implied to be a significant threat to Jiren... More so than most people in the tournament. Not a true threat like Ultra Instinct Goku .. But definitely a threat ) .

Remember, even SSG a form much much weaker than SSB, is around as powerful as SSBKK ( Fought with Dyspo who was knocking around someone stronger than SSBKKX10 ] Hit ) . If Android 17 is Current SSB level... There is no reason not to consider that Kale is well into the tier .

>threat >to jiren

Yeah not even remotely.

But, she did tank a kamehameha to the face and was gonna ragdoll base ssb goku.

Im fine to scale her to that.

DO you see the picture of what instance i am referring to ? I'm not referring to Beserker... Tryuing to get a solid tier for her Super Saiyan Green form, which was able to effortlessly smash something 17 wasn't able to .

No, her "incomplete" berserker, or regular ssj or whatever, is weaker than her full berserker form. Remember the beam struggle, they were being overpowered by the Pride troopers, then Kale went full power berserker and they oneshot.

Well I'm fine with expanding upon her justificacion for said tier but I'm okay with what anyone else wants to say.

Can somebody summarise what justification that you wish to insert into her profile?

Don't think there's anything, turns out green and berserker are two different things, she's appeared in one scene, not many feats due to that.

Her only feat is being comparable to Caufkia, which is already ther on the profile and breaking a barrier from the inside and using that as justification to scale to 17 (and if i recall that was in ber bersetker state so its irrelevent) is a no go for now.

She'll appear in two episodes though so there'll be more than. But for now. Not much is there to go off except whats already listed.

Antvasima said:
Can somebody summarise what justification that you wish to insert into her profile?
"Was able to break through a barrier which Android 17 could not make a dent on. Is comparable to SS2 Caulifla."

This what i got from what was written in the OP.

She didn't break the barrier though, she had to go berserker to break it if were talking about the beam struggle.

Which is a different key.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
She didn't break the barrier though, she had to go berserker to break it if were talking about the beam struggle.

Which is a different key.
she broke the barrier she was put in. And there is no indication that the barriers differ in power as its only that pride trooper "creating another dimension".

That was my point. Her being comparable to Caulifilia ... Is ONLY due to a beam struggle. Couldn't that simply be PIS ? No offense, but NONE of the others on the side of the team had enough raw power to take on Beserker via feats ( They were getting ragdolled by BASE form to SSJ1 levels... Yet can stalemate SSJ2 to SSB levels ... ) . Guess that makes the Trio SSB level ... Sorry for that. But, that is my problem with using the beam struggles in the ToP as scaling.

It's isn't really unquantifiable. Android 17 simply wasn't able to break it or even dent it . She could effotlessly by transforming [ Not into Beserker Buffed, but rather her SSJ counterpart ] . It's scalable. Unless stated otherwise... It isn't some Low 2-C feat or something outlanderish.

Was 17 actually trying? And 17 is kinda up there, I can see berserker being above him yeah but normal? Not sure on that.

Also they only overpowerd that team after she went berserker.

They were even, then the troopers went full power and Kale had to power up to overwhelm them.

Unless you believe that Android 17' either : FLunked it cause he didn't care , or wasn't going 100% ( Which he shouldn't have the stamina/holding back problem... He's an android. He cna use as much power as he wants whenever he wants ) . Also, Cocotte's Barriers has to be pretty top notch to be noted by the team leader and Toppo specifically for taking out Goku.

That's a good point. Kale is weird scaling wise. However... It is worthy to note that even after seeing the multitude of powers so far in the tournament ( Including KKX10 in ToP ) , Cocotte was confident that her barriers were indestructible... At least unitl Kale XD . Not talking about Jiren or UI , the Top-Tiers ToP wise.

Can we wait for Kale to fight again?

At worst you can scale her form to being stronger than any of the troopers separately, two of which were actually damaging goku.

I honestly would like a rematch between her and Jiren.. or Goku. remember Jiren oneshotted primarily as a result of a sneak attack.I am not saying she won't get oneshotted.. Just interested in seeing that happen.

Wasn't Goku suppressed when he fought Kale? Because as an SSB he was at least able to make Jiren fight. Kale got one shotted by Jiren easily. I don't think Kale is Universal or even Caulifla. I think Goku was just toying around.

It seems that the whole thing about Kale tanking Blue Kamehameha was an outlier or Goku was just playing around, since the last episode reveals that even in the company of Caulifla she's unable to fight off an exhausted Goku (unable to keep SSJ3 on more than a few seconds) and will be forced to fuse with Caulifla.

Okay. Should I close this thread then? Perhaps it is better to wait until we know more from the upcoming berzerker Kale fight?

I still don't believe one episode will change it... Especially consider in spoilers implied she hasn't even used the full potential of her berserker state.

Back