• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible changes to the Bakugan universe (composite profiles & certain upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me, how strong would the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance be?

Im pretty sure that Mira's Wilda, Aaron's Nemus, Ace's Percival, Marucho's Elfin and Shun's Ingrim would be 3-B once getting the Soliders attribute energies (along with Drago) since that would make them equal to or greater than the soliders. But I have no idea how strong those 5 are before then.

Well, before evolution I'm pretty sure Ace's Percival was pretty much Country level because he stalemated Neo Drago several times, and all other Resistance Members scale to him.

Plus Preyas and the other originals were present at the AWS so they're all at least 5-B as well

Should Leonidas have Life-Force or Energy Absorption via absorbing the energies of the Battle Brawlers with the Legendary Soldier's energy + absorbing the last of Vladitor's life force?

Wouldn't taking the energies of the Legendary Soldiers present in the Brawlers make Leo at least 3-B, as the Brawlers gave up all, and I mean all, of their energy in a last bid effort?

Dragontime said:
Should Leonidas have Life-Force or Energy Absorption via absorbing the energies of the Battle Brawlers with the Legendary Soldier's energy + absorbing the last of Vladitor's life force?
Wouldn't taking the energies of the Legendary Soldiers present in the Brawlers make Leo at least 3-B, as the Brawlers gave up all, and I mean all, of their energy in a last bid effort?
I thought that the Battle Brawlers willingly gave up their energy to Leonidas? Not only that, but I also read that Vladitor gave up the remainder of his life force willingly to save Leonidas as well...

Regardless, Omega Leonidas is most likely 3-B. And given how he got that power, we should probably make Video Game specific profiles for the Battle Brawlers 6 main Bakugan in my opinion.

Yup, as it seems that the in-game versions of said Bakugan are vastly superior to their anime counterparts right now,

Yes, the energy was given willingly, but from what I remember, Godzilla (Composite)'s life-force absorption comes from absorbing Fire Rodan's life force, which was also given willingly. I'll have to check back to make sure.

Dragontime said:
Yup, as it seems that the in-game versions of said Bakugan are vastly superior to their anime counterparts right now,
Yes, the energy was given willingly, but from what I remember, Godzilla (Composite)'s life-force absorption comes from absorbing Fire Rodan's life force, which was also given willingly. I'll have to check back to make sure.
Alrighty then. tbqh I feel that we should fix up the Bakugan page itself and not organize it in a "tier list" fashion. Perhaps we could organize it by which season the Bakugan appear in, which would then allow us to have a Game-only section seperated from the main series.

And if Godzilla has life-force absorption because of that, and if even more characters ahve similar instances of this happening, then Leonidas should totally get it as well.

I replied to the thread @Gimmy, and it seems like a pretty good matchup...

Should I be adding Reality Warping or Space-Time Manipulation to Leonidas, because Vladitor did give him all the remaining energy in the Silent Orb + his own base energy, and the Silent Orb explicitly grants these abilities?

I suppose that sounds resonable.

Also, since you mentioned in the Leonidas vs Daimon thread, I think Leonidas would only have Dimension hopping with Omega Leonidas, since he had the Silent Orb's power at that point, which should allow for similar powers of the Silent Core, which also allowesd for dimensional hopping last I checked.

So , the website has yielded Power Nullification for Blitz Drago as stated "He fires lasers from his top horn to nullify the opponent's special ability. He uses his wings to reflect fireballs."

One of the Dragos on there might have Danmaku as his attacks were stated to fly in "all directions"

Also, low-tier Bakugan Bee Striker are stated to create "massive tornados" in order to fight their foes, meaning that we could likely use that power chart for tornados and hurricanes that I linked, which means MCB+ low-tier Bakugan, I think.

Brontes (the mechanical version) also has Power Nullification, he's stated to nullify attacks.

A lot of power nullification coming our way...

Even certain battle gear have it, and it may be useful to implement keys or tabbers for Bakugan with and without battle gear like the Barias Gear.

Yeah and its been decided in other threads that Drago after obtaining the power of the Sacred Orb would get every single hax ability in the Bakugan verse as the orb contains the DNA sequence codes of all Bakugan, likely giving Drago their genetic make-up and abilities.

Also this wouldnt be just Power Nullification. It'd also be Hax Nagation since they can nullify all of a Bakugan's abilities, which arent just attacks.

As for Brontes, IDK what this would be but in his brawl with Marucho he and volt used an ability called "Aurora Dimension". What does that ability do again?

Hmm. Well from the way the attack looks, it appears Brontes manipulates and pulls down the entire Aurora he creates itself onto the opponent, preventing them from moving.

What would this be??

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Hmm. Well from the way the attack looks, it appears Brontes manipulates and pulls down the entire Aurora he creates itself onto the opponent, preventing them from moving.
What would this be??
Judging by Brontes' description on the website this is either Absolute Zero temps or just really cold as he's stated to freeze the opponent.

So, I have a couple new abilities for Drago

Complete Resurrection (comes from Falconeer, who can resurrect and reverse any "wrong done to him", and Skyress)

Mid Regen (Dual Hydranoid can regrow a head if it's cut off)

Energy Absorption (Clayf, one of the Six Legendary Soldiers absorbs any ability given to its opponent(s)) & Life Force Absorption (Serpenoid grows stronger as it sucks the life out of its opponent)

Possible Reactive Evo (Base Dragonoid is stated to be capable of evolving infinitely, hence the number of evos it has)

Probability or Fate/Destiny Manipulation (There is Chance Dragonoid, who rolls a dice upon standing)

Coredem has "dimensional holes" in his palms in his hands that absorb any attack (Black Hole Creation?)

Cyclone Dragonoid is expiicitly stated to be supersonic (not sure what to make of this)

Cyclone Percival has a quantifiable tier before evolving as he brings the power of a hurricane to battle

Daftorix (Bakugan Trap, has Dankmaku)

Frosch (Another Legendary Soldier is stated to produce water tornados)

Lower the power of other Bakugan (Gorem and many others) and via verse equalization I assume G-Power is also converted

Shield Creation (As Helix Dragonoid)

Infinity Drago (Can see through walls etc, so he can gauge weaknesses within opponents)

The force with which Juggernoid hammers opponents sends shockwaves throughout the Universe, possesses the most natural destructive force of any Bakugan.

Lars Lion can resurrect others

Invisibility (Percival's cape)

Molecular Manipulation or Transformation (Preyas can change his molecular makeup)

Plant Manipulation (Thunder Wilda can fire tree vines out her hands)

Also, Naga's description states that the very act of taking the Silent Core itself resulted in the explosion of Vestroia, what's going on here.

Shouldn't we put then as Likely for all of these abilities, @Dragontime? After all, Drago never been shown using these abilities as far as I am aware in the anime part.

Likely is fine by me, it's just about the whole "received the DNA of all Bakugan thing", but the ones listed for versions of Dragonoid should definitely be implemented.

Im not sure if Likely is needed since IIRC we agreed he would get them in previous threads. Tho Likely is fine by me so either option is good for me.

However I do not think G-Power should be implimented in vsbattles. Wouldnt that just be game mechanics of the brawls? Plus literally every Bakugan in existence would get stuff like Power Lowering.

@Kukui Drago were never been explictly been shown using most if not all of these abilities in the anime, but I not so sure about the game series since I never play the games myself except perhap that time and the only time I did. Hence the likely option will be there along with a note explaining as such.

Edit: Yes for your question there about G power as it is purely game mechanics.

The only thing I'm concerned about here is if Drago gets the DNA of Bakugan who evolved through absorbing energies, as it could potentially mean not getting any powers from Bakugan who got the energies of the 6 Legendary Soldiers etc.

This means no Reality Warping for Drago,as Vladitor was still created by Code Eve, but evolved through the Silent Orb.

Leonidas is the only confirmed Bakugan Code Eve didn't create.

Gorem can still lower the opponent's power level, it isn't stated to be specifically G-Power, I just brought up that point to debate.

Well first, Drago already absorbed the 6 attribute energies from the Soliders in order to stop the B.T. system so why wouldnt he? Thats the reason he became Helix Dragonoid in the first place.

Second, I think your misunderstanding. Code Eve did create them yes but not directly in the way that your thinking. All Bakugan originated from her is the point. She started off creating Dragonoid and Dharaknoid via the Ultimiate Warrior Gene. These 2 are the very first bakugan to ever even exist. After that, both split the universe into 2 Universes to start their own Bakugan chain. In the universe that Dragonoid started his chain, the Bakugan of Vestroia originated from him. And its the same in the Universe that Dharaknoid started, where he started the chain of Bakugan who were born on Neithia and Gundalia. All Bakugan came from these 2 depending on which Universe they were born in. I dont know next to anything about the games but if Vladitor and Leonidas were born in the Vestroia universe, then they orignated from Code Eve. So the point is, Code Eve didnt directly create them and didnt need to as both just originated from her through Dragonoid. And as such, their DNA sequence codes should perfectly exist inside the Sacred Orb. There should be no Bakugan who was born outside of her origination. The only ones who could be arguable are the White Ones such as Naga and Wavern but since the White Ones were born from a kind of Mutatio in Vestroia, its likely their Origins come from Code Eve as well.

In addition to this, Drago fused the 6 attribute enegies together with the Element (a spark of the Sacred Orbs power) so the form he took after that should also likely have access to all Bakugan abilties due to the Element. But this is more speculative so it'd be better to give it to him when he takes the Sacred Orbs power.

I'm taking this info from the Bakugan page for Leonidas here

http://bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Leonidas

http://bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Genesis_Dragonoid

http://bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Code_Eve

As Leonidas was born of the negative emotions of the Bakugan petrified in the Doom Dimension, his DNA sequencing is completely unique. Being so notable, he isn't even canon to the anime and was the only Bakugan to never battle against any of Naga's minions as Vladitor was only participating for his own purposes. He didn't even battle to save Vestroia when numerous other fodder tier Bakugan were there.

Plus the Doom Dimension is a separate continuum from Vestroia itself.

I meant Bakugan like Silent Naga, or Battle Ax Vladitor, who explicitly possess Reality Warping via absorbing other energies, it's not a natural evolutionary state, so the DNA is mutated.

Plus, I'd really appreciate it if you could give any input at the thread Leonidas is battling in above.

Do you have any opinions regarding Juggernoid's and Percival's statements (rattling the universe and hurricane power respectively)?

Dragontime said:
Do you have any opinions regarding Juggernoid's and Percival's statements (rattling the universe and hurricane power respectively)?
I think Juggernoid's universe rattling thing is probably an outlier. Percival's Hurricane/Cycone business likely checks out, though, since Bee Striker, Monarus and Buz Hornix all create hurricanes.

Also, there is a bakugan called Phosphos, which uses an "electromagnetic beam". How fast would that be?

Phosphos' beam is Speed of Light, as all electromagnetic radiation (here condensed into a beam) travels at light-speed. Being a fodder-tier Bakugan, I can see lots of scaling happening here, because most main Bakugan can evade attacks at light-speed.

I don't know how accurate the wiki would be regarding such things but appparently Leonidas was going to be in Defenders of The Core, as a Bakugan with no attribute. And apparently Leo is a Doom Being, despite clearly being a Bakugan.

@Dragon It is accurate for the most part. However make sure though it is truly accurate from the original source since sometimes the wiki can be inaccurate when it does.

Well for one, the Doom Dimension IIRC is a dimension for banished Bakugan from Vestroia, so as such every Bakugan that has ever gone to the Doom Dimension should be a Vestroian Bakugan. There's no evidence that Bakugan from different dimensions than that of Vestroia, such as Neithia/Gundalia, ever go to the doom dimension.

As for how Leonidas was born, if he was born from the petrified Bakugan in the Doom Dimension, who are all from Vestroia, then even as a mix his DNA sequence code should be within the Sacred Orb whether separately or combined.

IDK about Vladitor but Naga's Reality Warping is coming from when he took the Silent Core and both cores were made at like the very start of Vestroia's creation. Unless im mistaken, Dragonoid was the one who put both cores there and they separated on their own during an unatural event. So both cores should also be originated from Code Eve in a way.

However, in all honesty, given the input from both ends, it might be best to not have Drago take on the abilities of Leonidas and maybe Vladitor. Because even if we assume that their creation is outside the Bakugan Origination Process from Code Eve, they are both non-canon coming from a non-canon game regardless and it would contradict the canon lore on how Bakugan was created.

Dragontime said:
Phosphos' beam is Speed of Light, as all electromagnetic radiation (here condensed into a beam) travels at light-speed. Being a fodder-tier Bakugan, I can see lots of scaling happening here, because most main Bakugan can evade attacks at light-speed.
Sweet. This page of the website describes the six Attribute worlds and the Bakugan that live there. It states that all Haos Bakugan can manipulate light and energy. Kind of a given, but it proves that every single one can do it, and that many/any Bakugan can likely scale to this for speed.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
As for how Leonidas was born, if he was born from the petrified Bakugan in the Doom Dimension, who are all from Vestroia, then even as a mix his DNA sequence code should be within the Sacred Orb whether separately or combined.
I know you've argued that Drago should not be given the abilities of these Bakugan, but what I'm trying to stress here is that Leonidas wasn't born directly from them, he was born from their negative emotions. His DNA isn't a mix of theirs, but it's unique entirely'. He may not even possess the regular biological makeup of Bakugan. Also, being made of the negative emotions of Bakugan, wouldn't that make Leo basically a Bakugan with Silent Core affinities? '

Since the Silent Core is the very essence/concentration of all negative energy in Vestroia, and Leonidas is the embodiment of all the hate and rage (negative emotions) experienced by Bakugan in the Doom DImension, Leonidas is essentially an "aspect" of the Silent Core.

Fair enough. I really don't want to mix in Canon with Non-Canon anyways as it will cause more issues. So I agree that Leonidas and Vladitor will be the only Bakugan who Drago will not be able to take their abilities from. Every other Bakugan however should be an exception.

Wouldnt that make Leonidas an abstact being?

I feel like Leonidas' physical body is just a manifestation of the negative energies, and even if you do destroy it, he'll just fight back in negative energy form. I think he may be an abstract being, and this should also grant him type 8 immortality. We need a general consensus on this one.

Bump

Looking back, we could totally make a profile for the Alternative Weapon System from Bakugan: New Vestroia.

It is stated several times to be able to obliterate planets, stalemated Helios MK2's Battle Gear, which managed to rip through a planet and the resulting clash basically vaporized the planet. The Bakugan Wiki also states that the planet being destroyed was a "huge planet", implying that it is possibly Large Planet Level rather then Planet Level

The blast from the Alternative is stated to be a "Light ray", so it would automatically have at least Lightspeed attacks, possibly even faster due to being able to tag Heios MK2 with it's blasts.

And it could shrug off blasts from Helios MK2's Battle Gear from long range, and only take minimal damage up close, meaning it could very well have durability higher then just Large Planet Level/Planet Level.

Plus it holds hundreds upon hundreds of Fortress Bakugan Traps.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back