• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible changes to the Bakugan universe (composite profiles & certain upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't that a tad too small to be a planet? Either that or the Bakugan are a few hundred kilometres tall, which they clearly aren't. The height of Helios is around 1/20th - 1/30th the diameter of that planet (top to bottom).

Edits will probably be implemented soon, you could probably ask either Gimmy or Dragonmaster on their message walls for a possible timeframe.

Sorry that this is taking as long as it is lol

Still trying to find out how strong Delta Drago is though, since I really don't wanna put "At least Large Town Level" for simply being stronger then Base Drago. Every other form I could likely cover, though. I'll make another comment explaining each one's stats later on so that everyone can give their final bit of advice before the changes actually happen.

Also, if/when I get around to making the edits for Drago, somebody else will need to put in pictures for his alternate forms since IDK how to do that.

I already uploaded most of the pictures as seen at the bottom of this thread, So who ever decides to put in the pictures, you won't have to go searching for many more on your own.

Would the circumstances of Drago's evolution provide any quantifiable stats?

I mean, he did create a giant ball of magma that eventually cooled down IIRC. Then he burst out of it, already evolved.

Dragontime said:
Would the circumstances of Drago's evolution provide any quantifiable stats?
I mean, he did create a giant ball of magma that eventually cooled down IIRC. Then he burst out of it, already evolved.
POssibly, but IDK if that would yeild anything above Town level. Plus it'd be difficult because we'd need to find a way to measure the ball's diameter and then assume the mass and mass that is absent due to Drago being inside of it.

THinking about it though, Delta Drago's signature move is to summon a whole hail of meteors at once.

I think that this thread has turned so long that it is nearly impossible to get any outside staff input. It may be best if you start a new one that summarises the current point of discussion in the first post.

After this has been done, I can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back