• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible changes to the Bakugan universe (composite profiles & certain upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kk. Then i'll remove the Reality Warping as a weakness and keep the Telepathy being useless until otherwise.

I will also specify that Naga's win over Beerus is through his 3-A form so people wont think its a stomp.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Alright good. I'll get to Drago in a bit next.
What was the stats for him again?
The only thing that was really difficult to discern was Delta Drago's actual Power. Base Drago is being fixed up, Neo and Ultimate Drago are Country Level, Maxus Drago is "at least Country Level" due to stalemating Maxus Helios, etc.

Actually I just remembered to ask.

Wouldnt Wavern be upgraded as well due to Naga's recent upgrade? Even tho shes weaker than him, Wavern scales towards him via the Infinity Core. So we decided to place her at like 3-B when Naga was still 3-A. But now that Naga is "At Least 3-A, Likely Low 2-C", shouldnt Wavern be upgraded to "At Least 3-B, Likely 3-A" or just flat out 3-A?

Alright, I now have something that would justify a higher tier for Vladitor.

After the Ventus tournament, you are taken to a cutscene where a meeting between Naga, Hal-G, Vladitor and Masquerade is taking place. Here Naga states, "I heard rumors of a Bakugan that was banished to the Doom Dimension by the 6 Legendary Soldiers, but I would have never believed it was you, Vladitor." This implies that it took the power of all 6 Legendary Soldiers to banish Vladitor, which would justify a 3-C if the Legendary Soldiers were all 3-C or 3-B themselves. Hal-G also says that the Silent Orb contains the power of the Silent Orb, obviously. Vladitor also says that if he wished he could extract the Silent Core from Naga, but since their interests are aligned he will not do so at that point in time.

Vladitor should also have complete resurrection as he dies in the endgame cutscene but when you meet Omega Leonidas again a purple ball flies past, explaining why Marduk still has Vladtor post end-game.

Shouldn;'t Naga also have BFR listed as an ability because he can open portals but these were never seen in combat?

He can open portals but they wouldnt be BFR related as its just portal creation, like the portal he made to go to the center of Vestroia where the 2 cores were.

However he could get BFR through the fact that he can create the Doom Cards, which BFR any target to the Doom Dimension.

And I also have my own suggestion I thought of while in school today.

I have no idea which form or version would get this but shouldnt Helios be upgraded to 3-A? As far as I remember, Spectra took data and even some energy out of the Perfect Core through Drago throughout the second season in an effort to make Helios the most powerful Bakugan. So if thats true, then Helios should be Universe Level or even High Universe Level through having some of the Perfect Core's energy within himself as an evolved Bakugan.

I'm not certain we can actually pull any kind of feats for Vladitor and the 6 Soldiers thing, as there is never a specification as to whe Vladitor got pulled into the Doom Dimension by them. It could be before they gave up their Positive Energy (Which is what made them 3-C at all, but are not at that Power during the events of the show) or if it was some time after that. Either way, they certainly all still contained the power to transport Bakugan between Vestroia and the Doom Dimention

Also, Naga had not completely merged with the Silent core and was still trying to fully absorb it during the events of the game, so I doubt that Vladitor being able to take it form Naga is anything really special anyway.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
I'm not certain we can actually pull any kind of feats for Vladitor and the 6 Soldiers thing, as there is never a specification as to whe Vladitor got pulled into the Doom Dimension by them.
Also, Naga had not completely merged with the Silent core and was still trying to fully absorb it during the events of the game, so I doubt that Vladitor being ale to take if from Naga is anything really special anyway
Oh, I'm sorry about that. I hadn't reloaded the page and therefore didn't see your reply.

Regarding the 6 Soldiers, Vladitor had been trapped in the Doom Dimension for eons, as stated by him in-game. This implies that the 6 Soldiers were indeed at their peak, as he wasn't sealed during the events of the show. He also had to be sealed there via the power of all 6 Soldiers, as after Leonidas is born, Leo simply flies out of there like it's nobody's business. Since Vladitor only escaped when the Silent Core was taken, he would probably have been supressed there by the 6 Soldiers until they had to attend to this situation.

So now I have a justifiable low and high end for Vladitor through scaling and statements:

Low-end: At least casually 5-B (was stated by Marucho in-game that his transposing of the Doom Dimension on an arena was going to completely destroy the world/Earth as well as the arena they were in) This is stated at the end of the game, and Marucho has made reliable statements such as this in the past

High-end: At least 3-C, possibly 3-B (In base it took all 6 of the Legendary Soldiers to overpower and seal him away in the Doom Dimension. Throughout the game, it is either stated that the LS or the Cores are what sealed him, but when the Silent Core was taken he escaped.)

The Silent Orb is only a further addition onto his high-end Battle Ax form as Vladitor states that the power he feels is completely incomparable to his previous forms.

Omega Leonidas at level 3 >= Battle Ax Vladitor at level 9

On his profile, you could probably just represent it like this.

Attack Potency: At least Planet Level (Marucho stated that Vladitor would destroy the entire world by transposing the Doom Dimension onto it), possibly 3-B (The Six Legendary warriors of Vestroia had to use all their powers combiend in order to seal him into the Doom Dimension)

Speed: At least FTL+ (Is far superior to Bakugan like Tentaclear and Laserman, who utilize light attacks and laserbeams respectively), possibly MFTL+ (Is likely superior to a single Legendary Soldier, as all six of them were required to take him down)

Durability would likely just be a copy-paste of AP

Considering the amount of support Bakugan has been getting in this thread, you probably could make the edits. But if you want to play it safe and get Ant's input first, thats completely fine as well.

I went ahead and asked for input from Dragonmasterxyz instead considering Ant's current situation. I'd rather not bother him right now.

That's probably for the best. Dragonmaster was pretty involved in the very first Bakugan revisin threads, too.

I suppose that this seems fine, with the exception that you are not supposed to write 3-B under attack potency, but under tier. You write Multi-Galaxy level under attack potency.

@Kukui It did not work as expected consider how you know who foiled their plans. As in Dan and Drago along with the gang ruined it. I seriously doubt that is true as it did not come to pass as well.

@Kukui Helios did not recieved the energy from Drago though as it has never been stated nor been confirmed if he did absorb it from him. Heck like didn't Helios fighting evenly against Drago in the times they fought when he wasn't even 3-A? Also I doubt it will be 3-A as Ant has mentioned it won't automatically make them have a 3-A rating with a portion of a 4D power source or something like that. I think it will be a case by case since this will become a problem if we do that.

IIRC it was stated somewhere in the show. But i'd have to look and see to be sure.

However if im right , it wouldnt be a portion. Helios would have at least a decent amount of the core's energy in an attempt to become stronger. Enough to not be classified as a "portion" by my guess.

Tho I understand. So i'll hold off on Helios until I check it over.

Could someone please unlock Naga's profile for me please? There is some more hax that I would like to add in for Naga if possible:

Matter Manipulation (Could fuse together the 6 bakugan worlds with ease, effectively manipulating its contents), Pocket Dimension Creation (When fusing the 6 attribute worlds, new worlds were born as a result of them being mixed together), Durability Negation, Possibly Soul Manipulation (Could put his hand inside Drago's soul in an attempt to effectively remove the Infinity Core). Immunity to Mind and Willpower Manipulation (Was completely uneffected when taking over the Silent Core, which is the source of Negative Energy in Vestroia and can effecitvely take over or corrupt other Bakugan).

And I have to ask, does Naga have any notable hax in the games that hasnt been listed for him already?

Okay now that is settled. It is time to discuss on what Tier we should put for Helios and Drago consider how it will go for the a portion of 4D power part.

Shouldn't Base Helios and Cyborg Helios be at least somehwere around Small Country to Country Level via scaling to Neo Drago, who we argreed was around Country Level?

Maxus Helios could very well be Large Country Level or "At least Country Level" for shrugging off an attack from Neo Drago at full power.

Also, weak Ventus bakugan from the start of the series can summon up whole tornado-like/hurricane-like storms, so could we possibly base the power needed to make those off of these results?

If not, we could still use the equations from that blog and come up with any new numbers that would be required to make a proper calc.

If we did this, we'd have a more accurate rating for low-tier Bakugan from Season 1. Plus, if we get a high-end and low-end thing going, we could use the high-end for the especially powerful Bakugan in S1, I guess.

Thoughts?

Sounds good. Plus IIRC Helios and Spectra were the ones who fodderized Tigerra, Preyas, Skyress, Gorem and Hydranoid in other to capture them for Prince Hydrons "collection". If not him then the other memebers of the vexos who should be weaker than Spectra since he's their leader.

So Helios should scale much higher than these 5 plus the other members of the Vexos if we ever get a tier for them.

Also, why does Naga have a given lifting strength?

I don't think I remember seeing him performing any lifting feats.

BTW all new Guardian Bakugan from New Vestroia are Planet Level because they scale to the Alternate Weapon System's large cannons, as each one of them countered a single planet-busting attack via a single attack, plus IMO those weren't even some of their more notable abilities... Need to look for some other feats if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back