• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible changes to the Bakugan universe (composite profiles & certain upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Alternative would probably qualify as a weapon profile possessed by the Vestals Professor Clay and King Zenoheld considering it has weapon in the name itself.

I'll work on the profile when I have time. Shouldn't take long.

..I rewatched Episode 1 of the first season, and Naga states that the Silent Core will grant him infinite power. The Infinity Core has equal power to the Silent Core, so it is also "infinite". Since Drago added the infinite power of the Silent Core to the inifinte power of his Infinity Core, what tier exactly would that place him at while in the form of Perfect Drago?

Is it even quantifiable?

Well infinity claims can be vague in fiction and it can easily just grant them infinite 3-A power which Naga and Drago are already are easily and more.

Besides we decided to make Perfect Drago Tier 2 already.

@Kukui Except didn't Wavern have problems using the infinity core as she did stated she can not handle the power later on in the first season?

Starkiller215 said:
@Kukui Except didn't Wavern have problems using the infinity core as she did stated she can not handle the power later on in the first season?
I recall her saying that she didn't want to use the power of the Infinity Core because it would be selfish of her or something. :/

@Gimmy Hmmm then explain why Drago has to kill her to make sure that the Infinity Core is not taken by Naga plus didn't she actually use the power of Infinity Core to help people? I don't recall that being mentioned.

Wavern was unable to support the power of the Infinity Core, her body was heating up immensely. She was going to die anyways.

The Infinity Core's ability is to restore any item to a fully functional state, or reverse any negative effects.

Is anyone working on New Vestroia profiles?

For one, if I remember correctly, its not that Wavern couldnt control the Infinity Core, she just chose not to as she believed it would be a waste to use it on herself and was more willing to conserve it for Vestroia's sake. Plus if she kept using it, it would make her more of a target for Naga, Masquarade, etc. and put Joe and the brawlers in more danger. Unlike Naga, Wavern did not want total power and has hardly been in many battles to have the chance of using the core's power anyway. So she can use its power effectively she just prefers not to.

Also, I believe the reason Drago needed to kill her was because the core had become completely a part of her and by killing her, it made a way (somehow) of her being able to give him the Infinity Core without Naga interviening. Otherwise Naga would have just beaten her into submission and grabbed it, just like how he almost did so to Drago.

@Kukui I wouldn't be so sure on that as Wavern was unable to control its power at max plus Naga was already aware of its existence so that will make Wavern a big target.

Yes but it would have made her an even easier target. After all, Naga didnt just instantly find her the moment he came to earth he had to have his army search the entire planet for her location, which was in one city. Plus it wouldnt just make her a target but also the Brawlers which she didnt want.

Did some digging and messing around, found this if it means anything

@Dragontime And sadly, I don't think anyone has actually started yet. Although we could totally start on those, since most of the Bakugan in New Vestroia, at least the stronger ones, should be roughly Small Country/Country Level by being inferior to Drago/near his level anyway.

Also, have we found an actual solution for Bakugan like Hammer Gorem, Angelo/Diablo Preyas and Storm Skyress and the like. THey've kinda just been hangin' around with few actual quantifiable feats to their names...

If that were to happen Code Eve would become "At Least 2-A" due to being the god tier of the verse as far as im concerned and should be the only being who's superior to Perfect Drago.

However, I would like more input before we decide to make that change. Because if 2-A is possible that would be a drastic upgrade for the Bakugan verse (and in all honesty before you found that thread I thought they'd cap at like 2-C...lol) and should be looked at more seriously then the other upgrades.

Didn't DontTalk specifically mention that this would be only in the case of their power being multiplied an infinite number of times, not just adding infinity to infinity?

Im not sure, but unless im missing something, if both cores really do possess infinite energy, then adding both to each other would have their combined energy be multiplied an infinite number of times.

Considering Naga is low 2-C with the Silent Core (infinite energy), adding the Infinity Core (on par with Silent Core) would just continue to be under the 2-C umbrella for 2 space-time continuums?

And even if it is justifiable it is likely an Inconsistency given that Bakugan has never demonstrated Multiversal+ scale.

Well if 2-A Bakugan is a possiblity then they'd only be Multiversal or Multiversal+ through scaling, not by feats. Personally, I doubt 2-A is gonna get accepted but if what we're interpreting Dark's post to be is correct, then 2-A should be possible and discussed with more people to see what they think, even if its very likely going to be turned down.

One thing I'd like to clear up:

Would Dragonoid Destroyer be considered equipment/weapon profile or a character profile?

Dragonoid Destroyer is Genesis Dragonoid (the one that tore the Universe apart) in Mechtogan Destroyer form so I'm unsure what to classify him as. Plus, if the Golden Metamorphosis counts, then 2-A Bakugan is still possibility because it had infinite G-Power vs a quantifiable G-Power before, increasing its power by an infinite amount.

Countable Infinity + Countable Infinity is not the same as Countable Infinity x Countable Infinity. And neither will yield a beyond countable infinity/a higher-dimensional scale.

Antvasima said:
Countable Infinity + Countable Infinity is not the same as Countable Infinity x Countable Infinity. And neither will yield a beyond countable infinity/a higher-dimensional scale.
Ohh okay, got it. That solves that problem lol. Thank you.

BUMP

https://youtu.be/qvehpBiaN2M?t=959

Mag Mel reveals that he only had to bide his time until he gained enough energy to surpass Code Eve and break free of his prison. Implying Mag Mel and Razenoid may be equal to or above Code Eve at that point... Also implying that Drago by the end of Mechtanium Surge is the strongest character in the series.

I suppose that scaling Mag Mel from Code Eve seems reasonable then.

However, being uninformed about the series, I do not get the other references.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Really? Whoa....
Wait how were Mag Mel and Razenoid getting power again while imprisoned?
They say why in the link I provided.

But basically iirc it was that they were linked to Dan and Drago and would absorb energy from them after each battle they took part in until the had enough energy to surpass Code Eve or something like that.

But if they surpassed Code Eve with enough power, we can also extrapolate that base Vladitor is low 2-C because the Infinity Core was supposed to have kept him sealed there. Technically you need is universe jumping capabilites. Vladitor's description is always conflicting, saying that either it took all 6 Legendary Soldiers or both Cores.

Also Mag Mel gains the negative or "Chaos" energy released by Dan and Dragonoid when they don't get together well, he isn't just simply absorbing their energy. Chaos energy also creates the Mechtogan and Mechtogan Titans.

So is Chaos Energy a 4-D power source as well?

tbqh if we were to beef up Vladitor, I'd say we only scale him to the six soldiers (whom at the time, accumulatively had the power of only the Infinty Core). IDK if Base Leonidas would actually scale though, since I think that Vladitor and his owner were kinda just messing around with the MC and Leonidas at start.

Chaos Energy is apparently present everywhere, since Mag Mel and Razenoid were able to get it from Bakugan Interspace AND New Vestroia. It is techncially present in all living things, and can be generated through conflict and fear and stuff. That's all I really know on it.

Also... On the Main Bakugan page, we should just get rid of the Dharak page, since we already have a Razenoid page and both Dharak and Razenoid are technically the same Bakugan.

I agree with the statement involving Chaos Energy. I mean, Bakugan Interspace specifically isnt even supposed to be a real living place as its a virtual dimension Marucho developed and they STILL got Chaos Energy from Dan and Drago. So that speaks highly of them. And they were capable of doing this while imprisoned in another random dimension Code Eve created. However if Chaos Energy is really just power generated from fear, conflict, etc wouldnt that just mean they get stronger through Fear Manipulation or somerthing like that?

Couldnt we just edit the page and add in Razenoid as a key for Dharak?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I agree with the statement involving Chaos Energy. I mean, Bakugan Interspace specifically isnt even supposed to be a real living place as its a virtual dimension Marucho developed and they STILL got Chaos Energy from Dan and Drago. So that speaks highly of them. And they were capable of doing this while imprisoned in another random dimension Code Eve created. However if Chaos Energy is really just power generated from fear, conflict, etc wouldnt that just mean they get stronger through Fear Manipulation or somerthing like that?
Couldnt we just edit the page and add in Razenoid as a key for Dharak?
I mean, technically all conflict in the show is feeding Razenoid and Mag Mel.

And yeah, for the Razenoid/Dharak page that was what I was trying to suggest

Dharak's page is weird and messed up. Fixed the grammar and description, but why is Phantom Dharak his "normal form", and regular Dharak his "Bakugan form"? I'm going to fix that up and also add images for Razenoid and Evolved Razenoid.

@Dragontime Nice

...It just occured to me, we'll likely have to make a Lienhalt page, since he is the Bakugan that was gonna tear a planet in half (But was stopped before he could get to that level of power).

Just discovered that in Bakugan Gundalian Invaders Episode 39, Code Eve stated that if Blitz Dragonoid and Phantom Dharak clashed, they would have split the dimension into two just like the original Dharaknoid and Dragonoid, implying that they could be Multi-Galaxy Level to Universe Level, I suppose.

Does this work?

Oh and by the way, the links to Helios' planet destroying feat is faulty. The image no longer exists on imgur. Anyone know what feat that was?

And yes, that should apply to Blitz Dragonoid, and Phantom Dharak, but the original (Genesis Dragonoid) is actually Dragonoid Destroyer, who attained an infinite G-Power, so he should be at least 3-A.

Dragontime said:
Oh and by the way, the links to Helios' planet destroying feat is faulty. The image no longer exists on imgur. Anyone know what feat that was?
And yes, that should apply to Blitz Dragonoid, and Phantom Dharak, but the original (Genesis Dragonoid) is actually Dragonoid Destroyer, who attained an infinite G-Power, so he should be at least 3-A.
The feat was Helios using one of his battle gear to match the Alternative Weapon System's Planet busting beam, and the beams collided. The resulting blast annhilated an already damaged planet that was described as "huge" on the Bakugan wiki. I'll link it later if I can

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Just discovered that in Bakugan Gundalian Invaders Episode 39, Code Eve stated that if Blitz Dragonoid and Phantom Dharak clashed, they would have split the dimension into two just like the original Dharaknoid and Dragonoid, implying that they could be Multi-Galaxy Level to Universe Level, I suppose.
Does this work?
Yeah I'd say so and it would scale to the higher forms, including Perfect Core Drago who should still be stronger.

As for Genesis Dragonoid being at least 3-A, I agree with that too but we should use a different reasoning. We decided that G-power would be Game Mechanics only for Bakugan Brawls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back