• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Bakugan Character Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is the sequel of crt. The Bakugan below did not have a profile. So I made a profile for them. I explained why most of them are Low Multiverse level and MFTL+. There are approximately 40 more Bakugan suitable for opening profiles. I may open them at a later time.

Characters I profiled: Mock Dragonoid, Paladins, Preyas, Tigrerra, Gorem, Skyress, Cycloid, Ashura, Sirenoid, Tentaclear, Tricloid, Rabeeder, Druman, Centorrior, Juggernoid, Sage Lao Hu, Ingram, Elfin, Wilda, Percival, Nemus, Brontes, Vulcan, Elico, Tripod Epsilon, Dryoid, Farbros, Genesis Dragonoid, Dharaknoid, Mechtavius Destroyer, Dragonoid Destroyer

If we accept the above Bakugan as Low Multiverse level and MFTL+, we also need to edit the following characters profiles:

Base Dragonoid, Helios, Harpus, Fear Ripper, Base Naga, Base Hydranoid, Hades, Aluze, Apollonir, Exedra, Clayf, Lars Lion, Oberus, Frosch

I can edit the profiles of these characters if you want. I can add better images and explanations. Especially Drago needs better explanations and visuals.

Edit: I created some more profiles. I added references to all of them. Let me add my new creations:

Wavern, Betadron, Reptak, Hairadee, Krakenoid, Angelo & Diablo, Linehalt, Neo, Contestir, Akwimos, Phosphos, Merlix, Coredem, Krakix, Lumagrowl, Aranaut, Lyhtrius, Strikerflier, Hawktor, Plitheon, Reaper, Rubanoid, Avior, Taylean, Spyron, Infinity Trister, Radizen, Jaakor, Mecha Chamelia, Worton, Balista, Hammersaur, Wontu, Tayghen, Boriates, Macubass, MAC Spider, Shadow Wing, Altair, Scorpion, Dragonoid Colossus, Roxtor, Stronk, Spatterix, Laserman, Skytruss, Orbeum, Centipoid, Tremblar, Krowll, Aerogan, Wolfurio, Boulderon, Horridian, Mutabrid, Kodokor, Bolcanon, Amazon, Mantris, Falconeer, El Condor, Monarus, Ravenoid, Saurus, Fury, Code Eve

Last edited:
What is presented in the first CRT and here seems logical to me. Bagukan is a backward series that is not much talked about in vsbw. I wish you success in this work.

Firstly, I don’t believe a lot of this Bakugan should be scaling out of Infinity Dragonoid, but that’s an already existing problem with the Scaling handled around the Paladins, so that’s for a different threat.
Mock Dragonoid
Don’t know why this particular Bakugan should be indexed. He's literally Dragonoid with lesser abilities but a higher AP due scaling to Delta Dragonoid that appeared in one episode across the entire series. But ok, I guess.
Not MFTL+. Aware that this is an issue related to Drago and Naga's current scaling, but the only MFTL+ Feat I have seen calc at this level is Helix Dragonoid‘ s beam, which shouldn’t be scaling to Infinity Dragonoid as Neo Dragonoid was already stated to be stronger than the Perfect Core, and as such, vastly superior to Dragonoid with the Infinity Core. Helix Dragonoid is above Neo and has also the Attribute energies of the Six Legendary Warriors of Vestroia.
I don’t understand the Angelo & Diablo key when several of these feats are accomplished alongside Preyas or outright performed by him, like the Mac Spider example. Current Preyas is also vastly stronger than Angelo and Diablo, so they seeming above him comes across as awkward.

Preyas should also have all the Elemental Manipulations of the Attributes and self-Biological Manipulation, as he is able to change his own molecular structure into any attribute he wants. As well as Invisibility via Blue Stealth (I think that’s how it was named?) and Underground Mobility with Dive Mirage (I think that's how it was named? X2) and a lot of abilities in general.

Angelo & Diablo should obviously have Multiple Personalities.

Speaking of Preyas scaling, a bit of a skip.
Juggernoid
This was Christopher's Juggernoid. He’s not the same as a regular Jugernoid and it's non-intuitive to have an scaling that places it's entire species above Hydranoid and Dragonoid, let alone Dual Hydranoid and Delta Dragonoid. If anything, the only Juggernoid that should be scaling to such level is Christopher's, but it shouldn’t bump up low-tier Bakugan nor it'll give a significant scaling to other ones he interacts with.
FRA. Should have Bodily Weaponry and Acrobatics.
Pretty sure Copycat is not an ability Gorem can perform without Julie's ability cards; not a natural ability per se. Weapon Mastery and Large Size (For any of the Bakugan in particular, actually) are also appropriated. Also Power Absorption with his Shield if I recall correctly.
Bodily Weaponry and Enhanced Senses (I made it up)
Several things.

I thought the profiles were going by the Americanized names.

Second, about his scaling around Naga: Absolutely not. He got lol-stomped. And previously got defeated by a single attack of Naga alongside every other Bakugan on Earth at the time; he’s not even worth a massive downscale. You can still cling on the fact that he engaged Centorrior when Naga's Minions invaded Earth.

Third, Multiple Personalitites, Weapon Mastery, Danmaku and I’m sure Acrobatics. I believe Power Nullfication is fine since IIRC, it was stated that at least on of his face could cancel out abilities, but he did not do so against Naga.

I found a few power feats for Harpus as well. Can damage Hairadee.
Shun had energy merged Harpus with him. Early on the episode she did nothing against him.

Currently I don’t have time to keep going on, so I’ll leave it like this.

Jugernoid
I thought someone might say something like that. Darkus Mantris can damage Christopper's Juggernoid. I don't think Mantris here is a very strong Bakugan. There is no evidence that it is stronger than the Pyrus Mantris used by Dan, the Darkus Mantris used by Masquerade, and the Subterra Mantris used by Shuji.

Not MFTL+. Aware that this is an issue related to Drago and Naga's current scaling, but the only MFTL+ Feat I have seen calc at this level is Helix Dragonoid‘ s beam, which shouldn’t be scaling to Infinity Dragonoid as Neo Dragonoid was already stated to be stronger than the Perfect Core, and as such, vastly superior to Dragonoid with the Infinity Core. Helix Dragonoid is above Neo and has also the Attribute energies of the Six Legendary Warriors of Vestroia.
Even if there is no MFTL+, we can get FTL then. I did this because Infinity Dragonoid and Silent Naga MFTL+ were available on the wiki. But as you said, Infinty Dragonoid cannot be stronger than Helix Dragonoid. It can't even be close. We'll talk again tomorrow. It's a nice article, thank you.

Now I downgraded it to FTL+ and added some of the Haxes you mentioned. Is there any other faulty location you see?

Not MFTL+
So can we upgrade to MFTL+ like this? Vulcan says he hasn't fought in a long time. We can say that there is no difference, or almost no difference, between Vulcan in the MS Arc and Vulcan in the NV Arc. We can measure his speed through Chaos Bakugan. The speed of Bakugan in all Arcs after the NV arc is measured through Helix Dragonoid or higher Dragonoid forms, measured in MFTL+. In this way, we can accept Chaos Bakugan as at least MFTL+. If Vulcan becomes MFTL+, Cyborg Helios, Cross Drago and Dryoid also become MFTL+. Characters such as Nemus and Preyas who fight with Dryoid also become MFTL+. In this case, Bakugan such as Frosch, Tayghen, Druman, who fought with Preyas in the first season, become MFTL +. Skyress, Infinity Dragonoid and Silent Naga, which are definitely faster than Preyas, are also in this MFTL+. ViperHelios defeated Skyress and Tigrerra. Although we don't know how he beat Skyress, he beats Tigrerra fairly. Neo Dragonoid is fast enough to fight Viper Helios. Base Form Percval and Base form Vulcan are also fast enough to fight Neo Dragonoid. Juggernoid is fast enough to hit Rabedeer. Even an old Bakugan like Sage La Hu was able to very quickly save Dan and Drago and fight the Centorrior, albeit for a short time. In short, it looks like we can MFTL+ the entire universe. I wonder what you think.

So can we upgrade to MFTL+ like this? Vulcan says he hasn't fought in a long time. We can say that there is no difference, or almost no difference, between Vulcan in the MS Arc and Vulcan in the NV Arc. We can measure his speed through Chaos Bakugan. The speed of Bakugan in all Arcs after the NV arc is measured through Helix Dragonoid or higher Dragonoid forms, measured in MFTL+. In this way, we can accept Chaos Bakugan as at least MFTL+. If Vulcan becomes MFTL+, Cyborg Helios, Cross Drago and Dryoid also become MFTL+. Characters such as Nemus and Preyas who fight with Dryoid also become MFTL+. In this case, Bakugan such as Frosch, Tayghen, Druman, who fought with Preyas in the first season, become MFTL +. Skyress, Infinity Dragonoid and Silent Naga, which are definitely faster than Preyas, are also in this MFTL+. ViperHelios defeated Skyress and Tigrerra. Although we don't know how he beat Skyress, he beats Tigrerra fairly. Neo Dragonoid is fast enough to fight Viper Helios. Base Form Percval and Base form Vulcan are also fast enough to fight Neo Dragonoid. Juggernoid is fast enough to hit Rabedeer. Even an old Bakugan like Sage La Hu was able to very quickly save Dan and Drago and fight the Centorrior, albeit for a short time. In short, it looks like we can MFTL+ the entire universe. I wonder what you think.
BTW this totally makes sense. I Agree

Gonna be honest, there’s a lot I don’t like here.
Infinite (In the original opening, it is mentioned that Bakugans have Infinite Energy. It can be considered correct because it provides information about the story and does not contradict the story)[2]
You need a lot more evidence than a one off line in the theme song to claim that every single Bakugan has infinite stamina.
Low Multiverse level (It should be comparable to low-level Bakugan like Juggernoid)
Several of your proposed profiles have this justification, and yet none of them actually explain why they should scale to Juggernoid. And speaking of Juggernoid…
Low Multiverse level (He was able to hitRabeeder)[3]
It hit Rabeeder, yes, but from what I can tell, it didn’t do any damage. So this scaling doesn’t work.

I’m also noticing that a lot of them have Low Multiversal range with no justification, their references are placed outside of the parentheses when they should be inside, and a lot of their P&A don’t have any justifications either. Looking at Preyas as an example:
The majority of these abilities don’t have any reasoning for them, let alone having scans or references.

You need a lot more evidence than a one off line in the theme song to claim that every single Bakugan has infinite stamina.
I thought about this, but before the theme song, information about the story is given. That's why I thought the lyrics could also be accepted. However, if Infinity Stamina is not enough proof, it would be okay if they have Superhuman stamina.
Several of your proposed profiles have this justification, and yet none of them actually explain why they should scale to Juggernoid.
Juggernoid takes damage from Mantris. There are a lot of bakugan that can damage and defeat Mantris and Juggernoid. For example, even if there is no scene where Skyress damages Mantris, I think it should still be scalable if she defeats a Bakugan that was able to damage Mantris. Of course yes, I should have explained the explanation in parentheses better.
It hit Rabeeder, yes, but from what I can tell, it didn’t do any damage. So this scaling doesn’t work.
When the Juggernoid hits Rabeeder, Rabeeder makes a sound like it hurts. I know that the attack power of a character can be measured by how much attack power it can hurt another character.
I’m also noticing that a lot of them have Low Multiversal range with no justification, their references are placed outside of the parentheses when they should be inside, and a lot of their P&A don’t have any justifications either.
Ok I can fix these

When the Juggernoid hits Rabeeder, Rabeeder makes a sound like it hurts. I know that the attack power of a character can be measured by how much attack power it can hurt another character.
It makes a sound when it’s hit, but that’s not a guarantee that it took damage. Especially since Rabeeder immediately recovered and then forced both Juggernoid and Sirenoid to retreat. I’d prefer if there was some more supporting evidence before using that to scale the entire verse to 2-C.
Now I have finished the Edits. I corrected the parentheses. I made the Stamina sections Superhuman and edited Preyas' Hax descriptions.
You still need to add the reasoning to the profiles to explain why so many Bakugan should be scaling to Juggernoid.

It makes a sound when it’s hit, but that’s not a guarantee that it took damage. Especially since Rabeeder immediately recovered and then forced both Juggernoid and Sirenoid to retreat. I’d prefer if there was some more supporting evidence before using that to scale the entire verse to 2-C.
Ok. I have nothing left to say about Juggernoid. So let me talk about the base form Dragonoid. Drago destroys the match court in the 2nd episode. The match court is the same size as the vestroia. So it should be 2C because it destroys the match field. Or better yet, we call it 2C, which only uses its full power. I would like to point out that this attack cannot kill the Reaper. I don't know if Reaper will still be given scale. If Reaper scales on the base Dragonoid destroying the match court, the Basic Hydranoid literally cuts through the Reaper. So the Base Hydranoid should also scale to 2-C. Skyress is able to defeat Basic Dragonoid. So we can consider Basic form Drago, Basic Skyress, Reaper and Basic form Hydranoid as 2C, or we can only take the form of Drago destroying the match field as 2C and other characters do not get scale from it. In the series, it is stated that Bakugan become stronger as they fight. So Drago in Episode 2 cannot be stronger than Drago fighting Hydranoid in Episode 13. Likewise, he cannot be stronger than Drago, who fought Ashura in Episode 16. If you don't accept any of these, that's okay with me. We can also consider them as H7C as they are now.

I discovered something new now. Sienoid can damage Druman and Hairadee. These two Bakugan were also able to damage Ultimate Dragonoid. Druman fights Dragonoid in episodes 43 and 44. Hairadee can damage Ultimate Dragonoid in episode 41. Ashura fights Centorrior for a short time and manages to knock him down. In episode 16, Basic form Drago defeats Ashura. Likewise, Basic form Hydranoid defeats Ashura in episode 26. Most characters are stronger than or capable of fighting the Basic form Dragonoid. It seems to support the entire universe being 2-C.

Ok. I have nothing left to say about Juggernoid. So let me talk about the base form Dragonoid. Drago destroys the match court in the 2nd episode. The match court is the same size as the vestroia. So it should be 2C because it destroys the match field. Or better yet, we call it 2C, which only uses its full power. I would like to point out that this attack cannot kill the Reaper. I don't know if Reaper will still be given scale. If Reaper scales on the base Dragonoid destroying the match court, the Basic Hydranoid literally cuts through the Reaper. So the Base Hydranoid should also scale to 2-C. Skyress is able to defeat Basic Dragonoid. So we can consider Basic form Drago, Basic Skyress, Reaper and Basic form Hydranoid as 2C, or we can only take the form of Drago destroying the match field as 2C and other characters do not get scale from it. In the series, it is stated that Bakugan become stronger as they fight. So Drago in Episode 2 cannot be stronger than Drago fighting Hydranoid in Episode 13. Likewise, he cannot be stronger than Drago, who fought Ashura in Episode 16. If you don't accept any of these, that's okay with me. We can also consider them as H7C as they are now.
Bump

It says the same dimensional structure as Vestroia, not the same size.
Ashura fights Centorrior for a short time and manages to knock him down. In episode 16, Basic form Drago defeats Ashura. Likewise, Basic form Hydranoid defeats Ashura in episode 26.
But as you’ve mentioned before, Bakugan become stronger as they fight. So you’d have to prove that Fourtress was still 2-C when Drago and Hydranoid defeated it.

But as you’ve mentioned before, Bakugan become stronger as they fight. So you’d have to prove that Fourtress was still 2-C when Drago and Hydranoid defeated it.
Fourtress had just emerged from the doom dimension. His first on-screen encounter after losing to Hydranoid. I don't think Chan Lee and Fourtress will be able to match against ordinary players after getting back together. The same goes for Sirenoid. He fought Sirenoid for the first time in episode 40 after exiting the Doom Dimension.

Fourtress had just emerged from the doom dimension. His first on-screen encounter after losing to Hydranoid. I don't think Chan Lee and Fourtress will be able to match against ordinary players after getting back together. The same goes for Sirenoid. He fought Sirenoid for the first time in episode 40 after exiting the Doom Dimension.
In that case, scaling Hydranoid to Fourtress is fine (albeit kinda weird since you’re scaling Fourtress to an evolved Hydranoid), but Drago would need to scale in some other way.

In that case, scaling Hydranoid to Fourtress is fine (albeit kinda weird since you’re scaling Fourtress to an evolved Hydranoid), but Drago would need to scale in some other way.
Dragonoid is said to be one of the most powerful Bakugan types. In general, although Base form Drago>Base form is not Hydranoid, Drago is superior in terms of type. Based on the genre, we can put Drago above Sirenoid and Fourtress. Klaus collected a bunch of Bakugan to take revenge on Masquerade after losing Sirenoid. During this period, Sirenoid cannot evolve because it is in the Doom Dimension. Because he sees Alice as Masquerade, he wants to take revenge on her. He is playing a match here after a long time. Sirenoid is weaker than the basic form Drago and Skyress. When Drago evolves and becomes Delta Dragonoid, he is able to defeat the Fourtress, Tentaclear and Sirenoid trio. He can be defeated one on one without evolving. Additionally, Sirenoid attacks Dual Hydranoid, believing that she can defeat it.

Dragonoid is said to be one of the most powerful Bakugan types. In general, although Base form Drago>Base form is not Hydranoid, Drago is superior in terms of type. Based on the genre, we can put Drago above Sirenoid and Fourtress. Klaus collected a bunch of Bakugan to take revenge on Masquerade after losing Sirenoid. During this period, Sirenoid cannot evolve because it is in the Doom Dimension. Because he sees Alice as Masquerade, he wants to take revenge on her. He is playing a match here after a long time. Sirenoid is weaker than the basic form Drago and Skyress. When Drago evolves and becomes Delta Dragonoid, he is able to defeat the Fourtress, Tentaclear and Sirenoid trio. He can be defeated one on one without evolving. Additionally, Sirenoid attacks Dual Hydranoid, believing that she can defeat it.
Bump

Bump

Dragonoid is said to be one of the most powerful Bakugan types.
Doesn’t really mean much without further context.
In general, although Base form Drago>Base form is not Hydranoid, Drago is superior in terms of type.
To be completely honest, I have no earthly idea what you’re trying to argue here.
Based on the genre, we can put Drago above Sirenoid and Fourtress.
I don’t see why we can do any of that, actually.
Sirenoid is weaker than the basic form Drago and Skyress.
Based on… what, exactly?
When Drago evolves and becomes Delta Dragonoid, he is able to defeat the Fourtress, Tentaclear and Sirenoid trio. He can be defeated one on one without evolving.
Okay… we‘re talking about base Drago here, what Delta Drago can do is pretty much irrelevant.
Additionally, Sirenoid attacks Dual Hydranoid, believing that she can defeat it.
This means absolutely nothing. Being confident doesn‘t mean she scales, especially considering that she literally gets one-shot.

This means absolutely nothing. Being confident doesn‘t mean she scales, especially considering that she literally gets one-shot.
ok then no problem. I'm convinced that not all Bakugan can be 2-C. I will edit the profiles accordingly. Is there anything else you don't find right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back