• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible changes to the Bakugan universe (composite profiles & certain upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's fix these unknowns.

Delta: Possibly Country level ( Defeated Apolloneer who should scale to Hades.) (I may be remembering wrong but didn't Drago beat Apolloneer in Delta Form?)

Ultimate Drago: At least Country level ( Stronger than before.)

Neo Dragonoid: Country level( Should be above his Delta form. But was severly weakened after being separated from the perfect core.)

Helix: At least Planet level (via the reasoning on the page itself)

Lumino At least Planet level, likely Higher..( Stronger than before.)

Titanium: At least Planet level, possibly Large Planet level ( Much stronger than Lumino.)

Fusion: Large Planet level ( Much stronger than before.)

Infinity: Universe level ( Regained his old power and then some.)

Perfect: Universe level+ ( Corrected the positions of two separate universes. Keeps the balance of all of Vestroia. This should include its space time.)

Also him punching through universe would likely be considered Durability Negation.

Universe level x2 is still universe level. Anyway, what do you think Darkanine and Dragonmasterxyz?

@Kukui He will be 3-B or 3-A for matter. @Dragon Oh yeah he did defeated Apolloneer and Infinity Drago defeat Naga not Ulimate Drago (It is still possibly or likely 3-A) though.

Antvasima said:
Universe level x2 is still universe level. Anyway, what do you think Darkanine and Dragonmasterxyz?
Well I honestly believe Infinity Drago should be Low 2-C. He does keep all of Vestroia balanced. If he supports the entire universe. If he dies Vestroia goes bye-bye. Well at least last I checked.

Other than that I go by my suggestions.

Not to say that Drago isnt stronger than Apollo (cuz he IS) but wouldnt Dan and the others who took the soldiers tests defeating them be MASSIVE PIS? I seriously doubt Drago when he was just Delta Dragonoid and the other bakugan from the brawlers being tier 3 at all.

Or it might be possible the soldiers were holding back given they had the power of their attribute energies. Otherwise Drago and the others wouldnt have gotten stronger via absorbing them.

So either the soldiers held back during the tests or its PIS.

Starkiller215 said:
@Kukui He will be 3-B or 3-A for matter. @Dragon Oh yeah he did defeated Apolloneer and Infinity Drago defeat Naga not Ulimate Drago (It is still possibly or likely 3-A) though.
hmm. Well then forget my Ultimate Drago point.

Ultimate: At least Country level should be fine then.

@Starkiller

Oh really? K then nvm. That also means that the downgraded forms of the soliders are country level then while at their true power they are tier 3

Helix Drago should be "At Least Planet Level, Galaxy or Multi Galaxy at full power due to having all of the attribute energies of the 6 soliders so thus should be stronger than they are.

Also heres a suggestion:

Similar to how we rate the Unown from pokemon, wouldnt all of Drago's forms that come AFTER he separates from the perfect core be 3-A at full power? And the reason for that is even though he gotten massively weaker, Drago still maintained a spark of the perfect core's power to stablize his connection to it. And similar to the Unown, having a small piece of 4-D power (in this case the perfect core since Drago is tier 2 with it) would make you 3-A to High 3-A.

Yea i get it but like I said, if Drago is tier 2 with the Perfect Core then he will just a fragment of its power should give him a small piece of 4-D energy, which results in 3-A or High 3-A.

Speaking of Tier 2 Drago, I believe Drago with the perfect core should be 2-C via powerscaling off of Dragonoid and Dharaknoid, 2 bakugan created by Code Eve who had the power to rip the universe into 2 universes. One being the universe of Vestroia and the other being the universe of Neithia and Gundalia.

I am very uncertain. The Low 2-C justification mostly seems like guesswork. It could just be 3-A, and scaling a small fraction that has never remotely demonstrated such power to High 3-A seems similarly suspicious, especially as we might redefine the borders between 3-A and Low 2-C within the near future.

@Ant Well there are three dimensions that is New Vestroia (Old Vestroia was completely erased due to a war between the Legendary Soldiers and the Garonoids), the Doom dimension, and the universe where Earth resided which it was explictly been stated as such. Here is the picture of what Old Vestrioa look like:
IMG 0008

Okay, but currently we make a big difference between destroying the physical contents of a universe, and completely destroying universal space-time itself.

@Antvasima That is true as we do not know whether if this feat involve just the physical content of a universe to be utterly destroyed or it could be both as they do use energy to completely erased Old Vestoria so we could assume they did indeed destroyed space time itself if it is true.

I think that 3-A seems like the safest bet, without any explicit proof to the contrary.

Is their anything that would imply him to be one with the space time? If not, then I think just 3-A would work in this case.

In episode one, Naga made a tear in Old Vestoria's Space Time and tear the space time barrier by separating the Infinity and Silent Core from each other and it started around between 16:59 and 17:00 to the ending around 17:30 or so. Just kept watching the feat unfold on itself.

Here is the feat in question: https://youtu.be/ukaEdx2DZug

Well, just tearing a small hole in space-time isn't really quantifiable if I recall, we just treat it as Space-Time Manipulation hax.

I don't think Perfect Drago would just be at 3-A as that would mean he's be equal to Silent Naga, which isn't true. Furthermore by becoming the perfect core he became one with Vestroia's universe and like mentioned above, he corrected the positions of 2 completely separate and different universes who were on the verge of merging with each other, which should include its space-time.

In addition, via power scaling, Perfect Drago should be low 2-C or even just 2-C by scaling higher than his later forms and the 2 warrior BAKUGAN created by Code Eve, Dragonoid and Dharaknoid who both did a feat of spliting the very fabric of the universe into 2 universes. One with Vestroia and one with Neithia/Gundalia.

@Darkanine

I think that we usually treat this sort of event as hax and chain reaction, yes.

@Kukui

Well, 3-A is an extremely wide tier, but I suppose that you have a point.

@All

I am not familiar with Bakugan, but if I have understood correctly, the key issue here is if we should count characters who possess an extremely small part of a Low 2-C energy source as High 3-A.

The answer is that plenty of fictions do not make a distinction between 3-A and Low 2-C, as we currently do, and as such, we should probably go by the demonstrated power levels of the characters that possess the pieces, rather than enter unreliable speculation territory.

Well, I do not remember supervising that rating, do not know the specifics, and several wrongs do not make a right.

Well what Ant says is correct. They seem to have evidence of partial 4-D power. So I think we can go with a compromise of 3-A, possibly High 3-A or At least 3-A.

How does that sound to you Ant?

@Dragonmasterxyz The problem is if there is any in-story evidence of anything remotely approaching this scale of power for the individual pieces. I would like to get more information, to not give accidental unwarranted massive statistics boosts.

Well we know for a fact that this is at least 3-A. And looking through it I believe "At least 3-A, possibly Higher" is accurate. My reasoning is that Drago with the perfect core is able to keep everything in vestroia stable and him leaving would utterly destroy it. While I say this could mean space and time, there is no solid proof, hence the "possibly higher."

I am juggling lots of different tasks at once, so apologies if I am misremembering, but have the individual pieces of the power source in question (that is, not the totality) been proven as tier 3-A?

@Ant Yes they have. Each core can warp and control the universe itself. There are only two so that there is both Positive and Negative forces to balance the world out.

@Star Well that only happens when a battle starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back