• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible changes to the Bakugan universe (composite profiles & certain upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone! I am new to the VS Battles Wiki, so please don't give me too much criticism regarding my first post here! Over time, I hope to assimilate within the community.

So, let's get to the gist of this post. What I wanted to discuss was an alternate continuity within the Bakugan universe, namely the continuity of the Bakugan Battle Brawlers video game for the DS/Wii/Xbox 360/....(you get the point.)

As of right now, the top god tier is Silent Naga, at 3-A (Universe level) and Dragonoid is listed at 5-B (at least planet level). The only thing I'd like to change here without adding a separate tab for the game continuity just yet is Drago's tier. Within the profile, we could add a key for Drago as/with the Infinity or Perfect Core. As the fabric of Vestroia itself, while acting as the Perfect Core, Drago could possibly be omnipresent within Vestroia (note that the word's possibly, I'm not trying to be pushy here). The diamond-shaped structure on Drago's chest post removal from the core is his connection to the Perfect Core. Therefore, without the core present on him, Drago is at least 5-B and as the Perfect Core, he's 3-A (possible 2-C because he could erase the Bakuverse if he wanted to by ceasing to maintain stability.) Infinity Drago also scales to Silent Naga regardless due to keeping up with him in battle and ultimately defeating him.

Now regarding the game continuity. Within the games, there are 2 unique Bakugan, namely Vladitor and Leonidas. Now, Vladitor was banished to the Doom Dimension for trying to take over Vestroia by the power of the Infinity and Silent Cores. Later, when Naga takes the Silent Core, a portion of it is removed and named the Silent Orb. It is promised to Vladitor if he defeats the Battle Brawlers. Note that the cores were restraining Vladitor and as soon as the Silent Core was taken, Vladitor escaped. Now, this can be attributed to either 2 things: The Infinity Core was not focusing on keeping the Doom Dimension in check (note that all Bakugan banished to the Doom Dimension ultimately die) or that Vladitor was powerful enough at his base to overpower the Infinity Core's restraining power, placing him at an already absurd 3-A (this does not need to be considered as a deciding factor, likely due to other reasons). Later, he takes the Silent Orb and evolves using its powers. The game's entry for Battle Ax Vladitor (yep, all he has now is an axe) states that his power is immeasurable (hyperbole level off the charts right now.) Within the game, he also has Reality Warping powers (actually changing the fabric of reality itself and transforming an arena into a Doom Dimension). This could place him at a possible 3-C to 3-B (the Silent Orb has a piece of the Silent Core's powers.) His entry states that he is powerful enough to distort space-time (DS entry.)

As for Leonidas, he is a Bakugan born of the negative energies of every Bakugan inhabiting the Doom Dimension as stone statues. As such he is invulnerable to the Doom Dimension. (unlikely Death Manipulation for both.) At a certain point in the game, one must battle Vladitor (I will provide no context for spoiler reasons) with only Leonidas. You will end up winning if you play well. (wow, 3-A off the bat, but that's ridiculously out of the ballpark) At the end of the game, Battle Ax Vladitor summons up the Doom Dimension and distorts space-time. The other 5 main Bakugan in their evolved stages (Delta Dragonoid, Storm Skyress, Hammer Gorem, Blade Tigrerra, and Preyas II) give Leonidas their powers, being on the verge of death due to the Doom Dimension. Leonidas was already on par with and capable of beating all these Bakugan one on one. After absorbing their energies, Leonidas evolves into Omega Leonidas, who holds his own against and defeats Battle Ax Vladitor. They both begin fading away, saying that their time has come to return to the Doom Dimension. However, at the last moment, Battle Ax Vladitor gives Omega Leonidas the last of his powers and Omega Leonidas comes back. This would place Omega Leonidas between 3-C and high 3-B.

Tier justification: Silent Naga = 3-A. Observable Universe = 100 billion galaxies (According to this )Even at 0.000000001% of the Silent Core's power (extreme low ball), Battle Ax Vladitor can destroy 1 galaxy with a single hit. Omega Leonidas and Battle Ax Vladitor fought to a near standstill therefore both are at least 3-C if not the upper reaches of 3-B, 3-A is just ridiculous for these Bakugan (although Vladitor is regarded as some sort of a legendary Bakugan for reasons unknown.)

If someone can make some kind of approximation regarding the scaling of the five Bakugan who gave their energy to Leonidas, that would be greatly appreciated.

Summary of powers: Both have dimensional travel and would be FTL scaling to Naga (Battle Ax Vladitor has a portion of Naga's powers and fought on par with Omega Leonidas who had the powers of 5 Bakugan + his own), very unlikely Death Manipulation upon other Bakugan, Energy Manipulation and Projection, Weapon Mastery (Axe for Vladitor), elemental manipulation (any of the 6 attributes for Leonidas and Darkus for Vladitor), Superhuman Physical Characteristics for both,Flight for Leonidas.

Speed: FTL+, possibly MFTL+

Durability: 3-C to 3-B

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength: Possibly Multi-Galactic.

Stamina: Unknown, likely extremely high

Range: Several hundreds of meters via Leonidas' breath attack and 5-10 meters via Vladitor's axe (the axe is as tall as Vladitor himself.

Vladitor was actually treated with respect by Hal-G and Silent Naga. That alone is pretty cool.

I'm sorry because I didn't want to edit or create any of these articles at the moment, I thought I'd have them rationalised by the community to avoid controversy. Please provide constructive criticism! If anyone has time on hand and these are accepted, could you please edit/create on my behalf?

Thank you all for your time!

Things have been SUPER slow in terms of working on Bakugan, since everyone kinda just migrated to other threads and such. However, I already have most of what drago's profile would be "ready", just not implemented yet. I could post what I have here so that you could give your thoughts on it as well, if you want.

Anyway, Leonidas in base is, I think, comparable to Alpha Hydranoid/Ultimate Dragonoid, which was agreed as Country Level. Vladitor should honestly scale to that in base form.

And I am also fine with grading Battle-Ax Vladitor and Omega Leonidas as "At least 3-C". However, I don't really know what to make of Omega Leonidas getting this power from the other Bakugan. It's honestly very weird. I don't think we should include any kind of power buff to the main group based on this, but at the very least alternate Profiles looking strictly at the Video Game versions COULD be a possibilty.

Thanks a lot! I hope that these changes are implemented. Yup, I'm pretty sure that progress has become slow with Bakugan with the last season being released a pretty long time ago and whatnot...

I would very much appreciate it if you could post the Drago profile here.

Sorry for replying so late, I posted this at 11:10 P.M yesterday and I had school so I couldn't reply on time.

This is the thread where we discussed all of this

Drago stats are as follows:

GimmyJibbsJr said:
To keep things alive, how about this for Drago's other forms-
Base Drago: At least City Block Level (via sheer size, can match other, larger Bakugan in this form), SoL combat speed

Delta: Unknown (casually stomped three of the World's strongest Bakugan), FTL combat speed (Could easily keep up wth Tentaclear)

Ultimate Drago: Possibly Country Level (Alpha Hydranoid is his equal, and Hydranoid utterly obliterated Hades, who kept up with the Country Level Neo Drago) At least FTL combat speed

Neo Drago: Country Level (Could create a massive explosion from space the size of roughly a country), at least FTL combat speed

Cross Dragonoid: At least Country Level, likely far higher (Managed to beat Maxus Helios MK2 without the need of Cyborg Bakugan), FTL+ Combat Speed

Helix Dragonoid: Unknown (Just after attaining this form, he could give off such intense energy that he punched through one universe and into another), MFTL+ (Calc was done for this exact attack)

Lumino Dragonoid: Stronger then Helix Drago, should also be faster

Blitz: Even STRONGER then Lumino, should also be faster

Titanium: Even stronger and faster then before...

Fusion Drago: Strongest form aside from Infinity Drago and Perfect Drago

Infinity Drago: Universe Level (Comparable to Naga), MFTL+ Combat speed

Perfect Drago: Universe Level, likely higher (Is easily twice as strong as before, merely taking this form corrected the positions and states of two completely separate universes), MFTL+, possibly Omnipresent (Could see everything in New Vestroia and be anywhere he pleased)

How does any of this sound?

I don't know if scaling based on G-Power would work, but Lumino Dragonoid was the first evolution since Infinity Drago to possess a base G-level of 1000. On a side note, Omega Leonidas' base is 900 Gs at max within the game (it is unknown if he could attain higher levels.)

We weren't gonna scale by Power Level, since Maxus Drago has 3400, which is over three timess higher then Infinity Drago.

It just doesn't really make sense to put that higher then Ininfity Drago, really. :/

Yea I give my most sincere apologies. Bakugan at a time got SO MUCH attention and then it just.....stopped.

Definitely whole-heartedly agree with this, especially when we kinda agreed and debated this on the other threads.

And wouldnt Code Eve scale above all of these? I mentioned once before that she should be at least 2-C.

Code Eve is, iirc like, the most powerful character in the verse. So she should be stronger by default, I suppose.

I will add a bit of info to it, just not right this second. I'll get to it later today.

We'll also have to add some more bits of info to Helios' profile as well.

Where does 0.000000001% come from? Also, please check our Attack Potency page. We do not simply multiply an energy value with the number of galaxies to get a tier. We rate it by how much energy that would be required for an expanding omnidirectional shockwave to destroy everything in its path.

Antvasima said:
Where does 0.000000001% come from? Also, please check our Attack Potency page. We do not simply multiply an energy value with the number of galaxies to get a tier. We rate it by how much energy that would be required for an expanding omnidirectional shockwave to destroy everything in its path.
I believe it was being used to reference how the Silent Orb only held a fraction of the Silent Core's Power. I believe DragonTime used that as an example to show that, even if a super tiny percent of the power of the Silent Core was in the Silent Orb, it would still yield somethign within the range of Galaxy to Multi-Galaxy.

Okay. Although it still seems like an assumption, especially if no feats or descriptions indicate this level.

Btw: What is the reason for Naga's tier 3-A rating?

Naga has the full power of the Silent Core, which if I recall can completely warp universes and reality, or something along those lines.

Darkanine said:
Naga has the full power of the Silent Core, which if I recall can completely warp universes and reality, or something along those lines.
This.

Though I have to ask. If Perfect Drago is anywhere in tier 2 why would he be 2-C?

Oh yea now I remember. Tho we shouldnt be getting confused. Code Eve should be the only being in Bakugan who's stronger than Perfect Core Drago.

Unless Drago got a power-up that surpassed even the Perfect Core later on in the show, every single form of his should be weaker than his Perfect Core form.

To my knowledge Code Eve still is the most powerful character in the show.

And if anything, Perfect Core Drago should be, at best, 2-C

Fair enough, I suppose.

Before We really move forward, We really do need to find some kind of AP feat for Bakugan on par with Delta Dragonoid. That'd allow us to fill in a few gaps, honestly.

Not only that, but Helix Drago and every form after that have to be given power levels as well, since we don't really have much to go off of with them.

@Gimmy

Are there any actual calcs regarding any of Drago's country level feats? If so, I could potentially use it for a lower limit on Omega Leonidas' power.

Storm Skyress is more or less equivalent to Drago in terms of power, right? The other main Bakugan: Hammer Gorem, Blade Tigrerra, and Preyas + Preyas II are possibly Small Country level via scaling.

I'm saying this because Omega Leonidas could be at least high 6-B (had the powers of both Storm Skyress & Delta Dragonoid + his own) or potentially even 6-A via the merging of all these powers.

I'm doing a complete rerun of the video game right now and this is the text taken straight from the intro (stated by Hal-G and the narrative itself)

"Somewhere in unknown hyperspace"

"
Hal-G plots to erase all worlds of Bakugan"

"Finally, the Silent Orb is complete! (The Silent Orb is absolutely identical in appearance to the Silent Core and is roughly ~1 meter across, while the Silent Core itself is about 50-60 times that size. Would this mean anything?)"

"All Bakugan will bow to me now" This technically holds true, as no Bakugan in the game was capable of matching Battle Ax Vladitor with the Silent Core, and Hal-G did not know about Leonidas.

Also, Battle Ax Vladitor openly disobeyed Hal-G and Silent Naga who both possess Silent Core energy with no fear of repercussions although this can be attributed to his rashness but I seriously doubt Vladitor would be that stupid.

More text and stuff from the intro:

Leonidas is formed from the amalmagation of all Bakugan souls in the Doom Dimension. I don't want to assume too much but I'd lowball this figure in the hundreds of millions and highball it at the total sum of all human beings to have ever lived at ~107 billion. Would this also be Soul Manipulation?

Leonidas says he can only release his "true power" via battling other Bakugan.

@Dark I doubt it as it is been awhile, but this might do: Drago has the ability to radiate intense heat from his body in battle dissolving everything around him, and is equipped with high intelligence

@Dragon Basically this and credits for Grimmy for suggesting it:

Base Drago: At least City Block Level (via sheer size, can match other, larger Bakugan in this form), SoL combat speed

Delta: Unknown (casually stomped three of the World's strongest Bakugan), FTL combat speed (Could easily keep up wth Tentaclear)

Ultimate Drago: Possibly Country Level (Alpha Hydranoid is his equal, and Hydranoid utterly obliterated Hades, who kept up with the Country Level Neo Drago) At least FTL combat speed

Neo Drago: Country Level (Could create a massive explosion from space the size of roughly a country), at least FTL combat speed

Cross Dragonoid: At least Country Level, likely far higher (Managed to beat Maxus Helios MK2 without the need of Cyborg Bakugan), FTL+ Combat Speed

Helix Dragonoid: Unknown (Just after attaining this form, he could give off such intense energy that he punched through one universe and into another), MFTL+ (Calc was done for this exact attack)

Lumino Dragonoid: Stronger then Helix Drago, should also be faster

Blitz: Even STRONGER then Lumino, should also be faster

Titanium: Even stronger and faster then before...

Fusion Drago: Strongest form aside from Infinity Drago and Perfect Drago

Infinity Drago: Universe Level (Comparable to Naga), MFTL+ Combat speed

Perfect Drago: Universe Level, likely higher (Is easily twice as strong as before, merely taking this form corrected the positions and states of two completely separate universes), MFTL+, possibly Omnipresent (Could see everything in New Vestroia and be anywhere he pleased)

Wouldnt Helix Drago be>>>>>The 6 Legendary Soldiers due to absorbing all of their attribute energies? If so, then he should scale higher than them. And IIRC, we decided to rate the 6 soliders 3-C or 3-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back