• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doom Dimension

Characters who stay in the Destiny Dimension for a certain period of time turn to stone and die. From here, we were giving Petrification Resistance to the Six Ancient Warriors and Nonets who stayed in the Doom Dimension for a long time and did not turn to stone. I think this should also grant Death Manipulation Resistance. Because they don't just petrify. They both petrify and die. In fact, in the Japanese version, Dan says to Apollonir, "If we pass the test, you will resurrect them all and send them to Earth." In Bakugan Wiki, Doom Dimension is called "the afterlife of Bakugan".

''The Legendary Soldiers bypass these problems by changing the land with their powers.'' Because of this statement, I think Spatial Manipulation and Reality Warping should be given to The Legendary Soldiers. Of course, if this is added, Petrification Resistance should be removed from the profiles of them and the Bakugan they give their powers to. Because they change the field, they do not petrify and die.

These Resistors should only be on Nonets and Drago. Betadron and the other Nonets have been staying there for years anyway, and their place of residence is the lowest layer of the Doom Dimension. Drago, on the other hand, should qualify for these resistances because he has all the Bakugan DNA and the sources from which the Bakugan's powers come.

Resistance to Self Attribute

This should be one of the few ones that do not require evidence for. All bakugan lived in 6 attributed worlds in which the entirety of it was literally just their element. For example, Drago lived in Pyrus Space and that world was nothing but a space of pure fire (as a matter of fact each pocket world seemed to be the source of all the attributes while Vestroia was in this state as the rest of the dimension was just vast emptiness). Since they lived there naturally, they aren't affected by their space's environment. To further support this, Nova Lion himself stated to Dan that since he was a pyrus bakugan, him sitting in anything fire related like Lava would be like "taking a bath".

Of course, the lines of the Japanese version are very different. However, we saw in the scene that he was not affected by the lava, and considering that other Bakugan can live without being negatively affected by the properties of their own world, I think this should be a resistance.

In summary: Pyrus Bakugan must have Fire Manipulation Resistance, Aquos Bakugan Water Manipulation Resistance, Haos Bakugan Lightning Manipulation Resistance, Subterra Bakugan Earth Manipulation resistance, Ventus Air mp resistance and Darkus Bakugan darknnes mp resistance.

Since Pyrus Bakugan can live in the earth's core, they must be able to resist flames at 6000 C.

Hydranoid

Fire manipulation Resistance should be added as it is not affected by Drago's fire
Can someone calculate this Lifting Strength achievement?

AP

Bakugan Brawlers

I am also thinking of opening a profile for Brawlers who use Bakugan in battle. With this success, Shun Kazami was feat to 9-B. Dan does not physically scale to Shun. However, considering that he did not fall from a height and die, Dan would be somewhere between 10-A and 9-C.

4-B Bakugan

Tentaclear illuminates pocket dimension. The Match court in Bakugan is a pocket dimension. These match fields have the same dimensional structure as Vestroia. In other words, it is a pocket dimension the size of the universe. Illuminating the universe corresponds to the 4-B tier according to this calculation.

Characters that will scale from this: Base Drago, Base Hydranoid, Tentaclear, Ashura, Sirenoid, Skyress, Harpus, Tigrerra, Gorem, Cycloid, Preyas

Low Tier Bakugan Ap

We accepted it as H7C tier because it said it could create big hurricanes for low tier Bakugan. I started to think that it is not right to call these hurricanes H7C without calculating their size. Ravenoid uses a ventus ability here, and this ability is a skill that all ventus Bakugan can use. Ventus Bakugan is also scalable as it is comparable to Bakugan of the other 5 characteristics. So we can get Bakugan such as Saurus, Ravenoid, Juggernoid in 8-C.

Ventus Bakugan Calc

Possibly 2-B Bakugan

We see the Sacred orb creating countless dimensions bringing them into existence like a water flowing through a river. And it should be noted that one of the dimensions they were between was Gundalia/Neathia which she also supposedly created as the original universe that later split into 2 with Vestroia. Considering that even Vestroia consists of 6 universes, this is easily a mid-range multiversal feat.

Each of those circles is a dimension and we can see at lest 68, keep in mind that this is only a couple of screen shots from the episode where these things were being constantly spawned so the number is likely much higher (But it's pretty hard to count them all while moving) There are too many universes to count. That's why we can say that all characters that are 2-C are also Possibly 2-B.

Phantom Data

After Ren betrayed the brawlers, Princess Fabia of Neathia explains the whole story on what was happening in the war between the Gundalians and the Neathians. She reveals that the Phantom Data the brawlers and the vestals received was actually a distess S.O.S message Phabia sent out and it was sent out across "All worlds across every dimension". It even reached Bakugan Interspace, a virtual world created by Marucho.

Bear in mind that the Neathians were extremely desperate in finding Bakugan who were strong enough to fight back in the war as the Neathains lacked the strength to battle, which made it very easy for the Gundalians to overpower them. They had no chance on their own and were put in a very desperate, bad situation to the point where finding allies was their absolute last hope to defend themselves against the Gundalians. And considering something like the Sacred Orb, a god tier power, was on the line you can see my point more. So when sending that message to other worlds, there would need to be heck a lot of dimensions for that message to be sent to so they can have the highest chance possible at finding allies. Or at the very least, many dimensions with beings who would consider helping them. Beings in which the Neathians could test their abilities to see how powerful they are. It wouldnt make sense and wouldnt be much of a search if it was just sent to a small amount of finite worlds like New Vestroia and Vestal, otherwise she would have specified just these worlds when trying to seek help. Vestal wouldnt be much help as they had no idea on what the data was anymore than the brawlers did. And Earth has no beings in it at all other than normal humans. New Vestroia's bakugan would be ineffective since they aren't strong enough. The fact she didnt specify just these worlds suggestes a lot of various universes were given the message.

Of course, this likely wouldnt prove there are infinite universes. Im bringing this up to further prove that there are either an unknown amount of universes or countless amounts of them.

Last edited:
Characters who stay in the Destiny Dimension for a certain period of time turn to stone and die. From here, we were giving Petrification Resistance to the Six Ancient Warriors and Nonets who stayed in the Doom Dimension for a long time and did not turn to stone. I think this should also grant Death Manipulation Resistance. Because they don't just petrify. They both petrify and die. In fact, in the Japanese version, Dan says to Apollonir, "If we pass the test, you will resurrect them all and send them to Earth." In Bakugan Wiki, Doom Dimension is called "the afterlife of Bakugan".
I don't agree here, the petrification of the bakugans technically means that they are already dead to Dan, so when Dan says "You will resurrect them all" he just wants him to remove their petrification effects. Also, the doom dimension is probably called the death dimension because, as the Wiki says, it's barren, with thunder and lightning constantly raining down from the sky, making it impossible to survive for long periods of time.
''The Legendary Soldiers bypass these problems by changing the land with their powers.'' Because of this statement, I think Spatial Manipulation and Reality Warping should be given to The Legendary Soldiers. Of course, if this is added, Petrification Resistance should be removed from the profiles of them and the Bakugan they give their powers to. Because they change the field, they do not petrify and die.
We don't know exactly what they do or how they do it, but I agree with you that something has to give here.
This should be one of the few ones that do not require evidence for. All bakugan lived in 6 attributed worlds in which the entirety of it was literally just their element. For example, Drago lived in Pyrus Space and that world was nothing but a space of pure fire (as a matter of fact each pocket world seemed to be the source of all the attributes while Vestroia was in this state as the rest of the dimension was just vast emptiness). Since they lived there naturally, they aren't affected by their space's environment. To further support this, Nova Lion himself stated to Dan that since he was a pyrus bakugan, him sitting in anything fire related like Lava would be like "taking a bath".

Of course, the lines of the Japanese version are very different. However, we saw in the scene that he was not affected by the lava, and considering that other Bakugan can live without being negatively affected by the properties of their own world, I think this should be a resistance.

In summary: Pyrus Bakugan must have Fire Manipulation Resistance, Aquos Bakugan Water Manipulation Resistance, Haos Bakugan Lightning Manipulation Resistance, Subterra Bakugan Earth Manipulation resistance, Ventus Air mp resistance and Darkus Bakugan darknnes mp resistance.
I watched the series a long time ago, but I'm pretty sure that two Bakugan with the same element met and damaged each other. It really doesn't affect them when they live in their own world, as you say, but I don't know if they can be given complete resistance just because of that.
Fire manipulation Resistance should be added as it is not affected by Drago's fire
I agree.
Possibly 2-B Bakugan

We see the Sacred orb creating countless dimensions bringing them into existence like a water flowing through a river. And it should be noted that one of the dimensions they were between was Gundalia/Neathia which she also supposedly created as the original universe that later split into 2 with Vestroia. Considering that even Vestroia consists of 6 universes, this is easily a mid-range multiversal feat.

Each of those circles is a dimension and we can see at lest 68, keep in mind that this is only a couple of screen shots from the episode where these things were being constantly spawned so the number is likely much higher (But it's pretty hard to count them all while moving) There are too many universes to count. That's why we can say that all characters that are 2-C are also Possibly 2-B.
If all these dimensions have a separate space-time continuum, I agree with what you say, but I'm not sure if there are more than 1001.

Possibly 2-B Bakugan

I'm don't remember much about s3 of Bakugan, but if we only see 68 universes with no quantifiable statements about more than 1001 then we can only conclude they scale to "at least 68" and no more.

But my question here is, are those dimensions separate spacetime continuums? They could be just pocket dimensions of unknown size or basic 3A universes which wouldn't qualify here.

I watched the series a long time ago, but I'm pretty sure that two Bakugan with the same element met and damaged each other. It really doesn't affect them when they live in their own world, as you say, but I don't know if they can be given complete resistance just because of that.
Yes, two Bakugan of the same element can harm each other. Examples of this situation can be given such as Drago vs Ashura, Skyress vs Harpus. However, I think dealing damage and applying the effect of the element are different things. Those who come into contact with Drago's flames do not melt or burn, they only take damage.
But my question here is, are those dimensions separate spacetime continuums? They could be just pocket dimensions of unknown size or basic 3A universes which wouldn't qualify here.
I'm sure these are universes with their own space-time and no pocket dimensions. If you examine the pictures, there is a dinosaur picture, a picture of a place where technology has developed, and a flame size(?) picture.

There are 68 pictures of the universe. But I'm sure there are 68 of them there that can be counted. There was a similar scene in Dragon Ball. Even though there were no pictures of 1001 universes on the screen, there were too many to count, so they were considered unlimited and 2-B accepted. Of course, if I'm not mistaken, no one could get a scale from 2-B.

I'm sure these are universes with their own space-time and no pocket dimensions. If you examine the pictures, there is a dinosaur picture, a picture of a place where technology has developed, and a flame size(?) picture.
I don’t think that's enough to count as spacetimes. Now I'm not saying there has to be a direct statement, there doesn't. But there would have to be at least a strong implication. For example seeing an alternate version of the main cast.
There are 68 pictures of the universe. But I'm sure there are 68 of them there that can be counted. There was a similar scene in Dragon Ball. Even though there were no pictures of 1001 universes on the screen, there were too many to count, so they were considered unlimited and 2-B accepted. Of course, if I'm not mistaken, no one could get a scale from 2-B.
I don’t know about DB so I can't exactly comment on that. But this isn't exactly "too many to count", it's just 68.

Yes, two Bakugan of the same element can harm each other. Examples of this situation can be given such as Drago vs Ashura, Skyress vs Harpus. However, I think dealing damage and applying the effect of the element are different things. Those who come into contact with Drago's flames do not melt or burn, they only take damage.
Unfortunately, that's not how it works in Ventus. In episode 49 I saw that a Ventus bakugan is affected by the wind/nature of another Ventus bakugan, which at best will only scale you to Drago, who is already resistant to it.

What you say makes sense, but it doesn't prove it completely. I'm sure you need more specific evidence. Of course the staff knows better than me, but I don't think that's enough.
If you bring DB into it, then somebody else can say, "There was something similar in the X series, but it was not accepted". Don't look at it from only one point of view. There must be something in the overall situation that will make it accepted.

Can Phantom Data help us with 2-B?

After Ren betrayed the brawlers, Princess Fabia of Neathia explains the whole story on what was happening in the war between the Gundalians and the Neathians. She reveals that the Phantom Data the brawlers and the vestals received was actually a distess S.O.S message Phabia sent out and it was sent out across "All worlds across every dimension". It even reached Bakugan Interspace, a virtual world created by Marucho.

Bear in mind that the Neathians were extremely desperate in finding Bakugan who were strong enough to fight back in the war as the Neathains lacked the strength to battle, which made it very easy for the Gundalians to overpower them. They had no chance on their own and were put in a very desperate, bad situation to the point where finding allies was their absolute last hope to defend themselves against the Gundalians. And considering something like the Sacred Orb, a god tier power, was on the line you can see my point more. So when sending that message to other worlds, there would need to be heck a lot of dimensions for that message to be sent to so they can have the highest chance possible at finding allies. Or at the very least, many dimensions with beings who would consider helping them. Beings in which the Neathians could test their abilities to see how powerful they are. It wouldnt make sense and wouldnt be much of a search if it was just sent to a small amount of finite worlds like New Vestroia and Vestal, otherwise she would have specified just these worlds when trying to seek help. Vestal wouldnt be much help as they had no idea on what the data was anymore than the brawlers did. And Earth has no beings in it at all other than normal humans. New Vestroia's bakugan would be ineffective since they aren't strong enough. The fact she didnt specify just these worlds suggestes a lot of various universes were given the message.

Of course, this likely wouldnt prove there are infinite universes. Im bringing this up to further prove that there are either an unknown amount of universes or countless amounts of them.

Possibly 2-B Bakugan

Can it be proven that all of these characters have a different space-time continuum than the main universe? I also doubt they can affect the space time continuum over 1001 in the imgur scene you posted. If there is a space-time continuum different from the main universe, 2-C rather than 2-B might be better i think because we only see 68 universes

Can it be proven that all of these characters have a different space-time continuum than the main universe? I also doubt they can affect the space time continuum over 1001 in the imgur scene you posted. If there is a space-time continuum different from the main universe, 2-C rather than 2-B might be better i think because we only see 68 universes
It doesn't seem possible to prove it for all 68 of the 68 universes. But I'm sure the so-called Interdimensional place is a different spacetime. While Dan is having dinner with his friends, he is teleported to the place between dimensions. When he returned, his friends had finished eating. Interdimensional, Gundalia, Neathia, Vestroia, Human World are different spacetimes. We know this for now. I don't know if the Doom Dimension has its own space-time. Since we know that two of the 68 universes are Gundalia and Neathia, can we assume that the other universes also have space-time?

It doesn't seem possible to prove it for all 68 of the 68 universes. But I'm sure the so-called Interdimensional place is a different spacetime. While Dan is having dinner with his friends, he is teleported to the place between dimensions. When he returned, his friends had finished eating. Interdimensional, Gundalia, Neathia, Vestroia, Human World are different spacetimes. We know this for now. I don't know if the Doom Dimension has its own space-time. Since we know that two of the 68 universes are Gundalia and Neathia, can we assume that the other universes also have space-time?
interdimensional≠space time continuum different from the main universe. There may be different dimensions in the same space-time, this is not sufficient evidence. I'm not very familiar with the Bakugan universe, but I think there will be no problem with scaling to 2-C if you just prove that these universes are different from the main space-time and that the character can greatly affect these universes. Do you have evidence of these?

Bakugan Brawlers

I am also thinking of opening a profile for Brawlers who use Bakugan in battle. With this success, Shun Kazami was feat to 9-B. Dan does not physically scale to Shun. However, considering that he did not fall from a height and die, Dan would be somewhere between 10-A and 9-C.
I think this is fine.
Tentaclear illuminates pocket dimension. The Match court in Bakugan is a pocket dimension. These match fields have the same dimensional structure as Vestroia. In other words, it is a pocket dimension the size of the universe. Illuminating the universe corresponds to the 4-B tier according to this calculation.

Characters that will scale from this: Base Drago, Base Hydranoid, Tentaclear, Ashura, Sirenoid, Skyress, Harpus, Tigrerra, Gorem, Cycloid, Preyas
For this, I'm not sure. Yes, it illuminated the visual area but their is no statement or showing that it illuminated the entire dimension.
Low Tier Bakugan Ap

We accepted it as H7C tier because it said it could create big hurricanes for low tier Bakugan. I started to think that it is not right to call these hurricanes H7C without calculating their size. Ravenoid uses a ventus ability here, and this ability is a skill that all ventus Bakugan can use. Ventus Bakugan is also scalable as it is comparable to Bakugan of the other 5 characteristics. So we can get Bakugan such as Saurus, Ravenoid, Juggernoid in 8-C.

Ventus Bakugan Calc
Calc doesn't seem to be accepted yet.
Possibly 2-B Bakugan

Like others have mentioned, this wouldn't be enough for a possible 2-B given our standards, it's still 2-C from what I can tell.

I'll try and get to the other stuff today, I just wanted to comment so I don't forget about this as the OP asked me to evaluate this awhile ago.

Like others have mentioned, this wouldn't be enough for a possible 2-B given our standards, it's still 2-C from what I can tell.
So, would there be 2-C over 68 universes, or is there not enough context for this, as in 2-B?

So did you read this? If that's not enough, 2-B is not possible.

I think 2-B fine if the "Always expanding" statement is literal. But I agree with everything else Griffin said.

Doom Dimension

These Resistors should only be on Nonets and Drago. Betadron and the other Nonets have been staying there for years anyway, and their place of residence is the lowest layer of the Doom Dimension. Drago, on the other hand, should qualify for these resistances because he has all the Bakugan DNA and the sources from which the Bakugan's powers come.
Resistance to petrification is fine but I don't think death resistance holds up because if it's turning them to stone, of course they'll die. There entire physiology got turned to stone. For example, if all my internal organs and everything else turned to stone, I'd die as side effect, so resisting the petrification that leads to death would not grant resistance to death manipulation. I'd also suggest not using the Bakugan wiki and just use scans from the series itself.
Resistance to Self Attribute

Since Pyrus Bakugan can live in the earth's core, they must be able to resist flames at 6000 C.
Technically scans would be required (though you have proven your point regardless given the fire example) so as long as it's explained on the profiles with references, it should be fine. Also that last scan says they live in the core of the universe, not the earth...
Fire resistance is fine but I can't calculate that lifting strength feat, you need to take that to the calculation request board.

live in the core of the universe, not the earth
Most likely a translation error. He sometimes translates the term Sekai as world and sometimes as universe. Since the inner core and temperature are mentioned here, I think you are talking about the earth.
For this, I'm not sure. Yes, it illuminated the visual area but their is no statement or showing that it illuminated the entire dimension.
The entire size is just the area shown on the screen. No matter where our main characters look, they cannot see because the light is spreading around them.

Also, even if 2-B was not accepted, was 2-C accepted out of 68 universes?

I misunderstood this text, but at the same time. The counted 68 are just a small collection with the place in question being much larger and appears to be a spec compared to how big the actual collection of dots/circles there are.

Most likely a translation error. He sometimes translates the term Sekai as world and sometimes as universe. Since the inner core and temperature are mentioned here, I think you are talking about the earth.
That makes sense. I guess it's fine.
The entire size is just the area shown on the screen. No matter where our main characters look, they cannot see because the light is spreading around them.
That's the problem, only the area shown is lit up, the characters can't see anything and nothing states the light spread across the entire dimension. It only need to cover their area, so without a statement or visual (sort of like how we saw Super Shenrons light reach out in Dragon Ball Super) I don't see a good reason to assume it lit up the entire dimension.
Also, even if 2-B was not accepted, was 2-C accepted out of 68 universes?
I'd say 68 can be acceptable but given our standards. You'd be best off making a cosmology blog about the Bakugan verse size (explaining why those 68 dimensions are actual universes).

After re-reading the discussion I agree with Griffin, but the 4B thing still makes sense to me tbh, Once the battle starts, the pocket dimension, which is the same size as the Vestoria, also lights up completely, so this definitely works here

Back