• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Absolute zero feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c500/15.html

Short version:

We see Invel freezing Gray's arm and his face starting to freeze as well and contemporary we see his Arm and Face starting to shatter into pieces on its own where Invel also describes as his power freezes anything without discrimation.

If you don't know a lot about Absolute zero try not to spam.

I didn't assume anything it's literraly what happening to his body, i am asking if thats what the absolute zero would look like.(more or less)

Cause from what i saw we only have AZ where someone gave a statement of the AZ temperature, but I wonder if there is a feat about it that shows how it works.

I will also ask others to comment.

The Everlasting said:
I meant assumption-y to make that equate to Absolute Zero.
Oh, in fact i am not sure how would we even treat absolute zero. Plus this looks like pretty unique feat. I saw Toshiro freezing Gerrad, but Gerard's body wasnt shattering on its own, it was Byakuya who had to shatter it.

Same goes for Esdeath freezing and shattering Susano.

There is also to note Gray resisted an instant freezing spell that froze likes of Natsu Dragneel.

I mean he has a huge ice resistance. Thou AZ is not same as ice from what i heard so I have no idea.

Silver called himself absolute zero for example if that's relevant @Repp. And his ice which is now gray's devil slayer ice has matched Invel.

Though if not might as well close this.

@Reppuzan I just watched the video and... That guy had to throw the Heart on the ground for it to break

While Gray's arm and face is shattering from being frozen not from an impact.

Also that guy said 10 minutes whil gray is being frozen and shatter at the same moment which is like during the same second.

The video and the feat are different enterly since it seems like Gray's face and arm are breaking from their own weight.

@Blanked

But with absolute zero atoms collapse under their own weight.

Gray's body should've turned to mist.

I see, if you think it's better that way than close the thread and thx for answering so fast. Thx to ever as well.

Yeah, AZ doesn't just shatter the target, it just reduces it to a frozen dust. Instantly shattering is pretty cold, but it isn't AZ.

Yeah, guess we can close this. Though have anyone in SS ever did that or there are only statements? I was wondering about that type of a feat for longest time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back