• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible ability for kirby

I don't know if this was brought up before but I haven't seen anyone talk about this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUky0DvqdeM

Starting at 22:19, when Void Termina enters flight mode, he flies past Kirby and time begins to slow down to accurately hit Void Termina . Is this considered a game mechanic or perception manipulation on kirby's part?

Note: I said game mechanic because it wasn't explicitly stated to be an ability. But since it activates on certain instances and seeing that Kirby and co. moving during this state. I thought it would be worth noting.

even if it was I think it would be limited to the sparkler since we've never seen kirby slow down time outside of the mage in the kirby clash games

Half of me says game mechanics and the other half says perception manipulation. However, assuming this was accepted as an ability of his, I would make a note about on Kirby's page that would say it is unknown if it's his natural ability or a game mechanic since this is his first time doing it.

Back