• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon God Tier actual Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assaltwaffle said:
@Nedge
All of that was absolutely not accepted, definitely not the Concept manip.
My mistake, I updated the list. I am talking about the OP updated list of what discussed in the last thread so the current list in the OP is wrong.

The OP can do a list of what was accepted, need to discuss, and rejected.

like you did here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1900154#177

DMB 1 said:
You mean because of the whole "shaping the world" thing?
I disagree. they are just creating the multiverse. Arceus already created these concepts.
My mistakes, I fixed the lists. I forgot to say what was disagreed initially since the current OP listed got me disorganized.

Nedge1000 said:
DMB 1 said:
You mean because of the whole "shaping the world" thing?
I disagree. they are just creating the multiverse. Arceus already created these concepts.
My mistakes, I fixed the lists. I forgot to say what was disagreed initially since the current OP listed got me disorganized.
List will never end
Honestly, this is the situation with the list(s) xDD

Here what were really accepted in the other thread:

Others: regarding missing abilities:

Acausality (Type 4) for Arceus, Lake Trio, and Creation Trio

Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3) for Arceus, LT and CT

Abstract Existence (Type 1) for Arceus and CT

Abstract Existence (Type 3) for LT

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) for Arceus

Avatar Creation for Arceus, LT and CT

About Non-Physical Interaction, this is very normal in the Pokémon Multiverse

Clarifications: Acausality Type #, Abstract Existence (Type 3) for LT and CT, Avatar Creation for LT and CT

Accepted Removals: Abstract Existence (Type 1) for CT

Rejected Removals: Avatar Creation for Arceus, Self- Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3) for Arceus, LT and CT, About Non-Physical Interaction, this is very normal in the Pokémon Multiverse, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) for Arceus

So no accepted removals yet, huh? Also, where's the other thread in which that was mentioned, and should we carry on with these stats right now? Mind sending me a link?

Dragopentling said:
So no accepted removals yet, huh?
Also, where's the other thread in which that was mentioned, and should we carry on with these stats right now? Mind sending me a link?
Accepted removals are in a state of clarification, Dragopentling

What is left to discuss:

Clarifications: Acausality Type #, Abstract Existence (Type 3) for LT and CT, Avatar Creation for LT and CT

Acausality Type #. I think Acausality Type 1 fit because they too many anti feats for Type 4.

Abstract Existence (Type 3) for LT and CT - looks accepted

Avatar Creation for LT and CT - I think it was accepted. I did get confused by this minor discussion: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2525227#264. I think it was an unintentional derail.

Okay. I also think those got accepted.

Maybe we can implement the changes?

PaChi2 said:

Hmmm, it's your call whether you still have doubts on some of them or not. I'm personally fine with it at this point.

PaChi2 said:
I think yes. We should get more staffs before the change

What happened to the staff lately? Lol No wonder why everything is discombobulated. I'm guessing people just busy or inactive?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2525227#300 and they predate Time.

You linked me to a post of you quoting Type 1 Acausality. No evidence of Dialga or Palkia or Giratina (the former and the latter of which have non-Jewel of Life anti-feats suggesting they are very much bound by causality) being acausal. And predating time isn't acausality. They don't even predate time, considering Dialga embodies it.

Only Arceus should be possibly Acausal via Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

Giratina was affected by the time loop. It's actually one of the anti-feats for Acausality. Multiple people have responded to these quotes multiple times within this thread.

Kepekley23 said:
Giratina was affected by the time loop. It's actually one of the anti-feats for Acausality. Multiple people have responded to these quotes multiple times within this thread.
To be fair, which type are talking about Kepekley23 because I think not specified it has caused confusion here?

Which type what? The only one who has any feat for any type is PMD Arceus, who has a Type 1 Acausality feat by reversing a universal temporal paradox after it took place.

Kepekley23 said:
Only when trying to leave the Distortion World did the time loop ever go into affect on Giratina, which only I and like one other person this whole thread ever took account of. Giratina was absolutely not affected by the loop otherwise. So it's still a resistance feat.

And what other Anti-feats? The only ones im aware of are Jewel of life, which I gave a counter for and Mystery Dungeon, which I flat out debunked.

Only when trying to leave the Distortion World did the time loop ever go into affect on Giratina, which only I and like one other person this whole thread ever took account of. Giratina was absolutely not affected by the loop otherwise. So it's still a resistance feat.

And what other Anti-feats? The only ones im aware of are Jewel of life, which I gave a counter for and Mystery Dungeon, which I flat out debunked.

From the Jewel of Life movie? Which particular scene specifically? I don't quite remember, cause it was so underwhelming.

Kepekley23 said:
If Giratina was affected, he was affected. He doesn't have resistance. Your post is pretty much "he was affected but still has resistance"
Forgot about this.

Thats not how resistance works. Your point only means Giratina isnt immune to the timeloop, and immunity is an obvious NLF.

Getting effected by a hax =/= your not resistant. It simply means the level of said hax is > your resistance to it.

Sure. But Giratina has literally zero resistance feats other than getting affected by the time loop, so he is not Acausal nor resistant to time hax.

Kepekley23 said:
But Giratina has literally zero resistance feats
How about moving throughout the Distortion World like the timeloop never even happened? Thats what people aren't considering here.

The time loop only takes affect when Giratina tries leaving the distortion world. Thats it. If Giratina wasnt resistant at all, the timeloop would have still taken effect while Giratina was still in the distortion world. Period.

And it didn't.

Xerkser500 said:
How about moving throughout the Distortion World like the timeloop never even happened? Thats what people aren't considering here.

The time loop only takes affect when Giratina tries leaving the distortion world. Thats it. If Giratina wasnt resistant at all, the timeloop would have still taken effect while Giratina was still in the distortion world. Period.

And it didn't.
How does the same Time-Loop get more potent after you leave a certain place?

Except that ignores the actual context we're provided.

Dialga cast the time loop while he was still inside the Distortion World, so he affected the entirety of the DW with his time loop in order to prevent Giratina from escaping. That's why he can't escape. Because the time loop affects him.

Giratina being resistant to something that explicitly affects him makes no sense and contradicts the actual movie.

Also, the suggestion that Dialga's time-loop somehow gets more potent the FARTHER Giratina is from the actual source of the loop really makes no sense, to say the least.

Kepekley23 said:
Except that ignores the actual context we're provided.
Dialga cast the time loop while he was still inside the Distortion World, so he affected the entirety of the DW with his time loop in order to prevent Giratina from escaping. That's why he can't escape. Because the time loop affects him.
Im pretty sure the part I bolded was never stated. Or even remotely implied.

Otherwise, why would Giratina want Shaymin to be dragged into the Distortion World when time would just start looping around Shaymin? Thus preventing Giratina from getting an alternate way out.

Not only Shaymin, but Newtwon, Ash, Dawn Brock, Team Rocket, all of them would have been inflicted by the timeloop by entering it, and they clearly aren't.

DMB 1 said:
How does the same Time-Loop get more potent after you leave a certain place?
Either Dialga's time hax is just much much better than we given him credit for....

Or I dont know on this one.

Regardless of how good it is, I' don't really think that the same time-loop, being simultaneously within the DW and outside of it, while getting more potent outside of it with no explanation makes a lot of sense.

> Im pretty sure the part I bolded was never stated. Or even remotely implied.

You mean what is shown on-screen, outside of the "entirety" stuff? Dialga casts the time loop before he enters the portal and it's outright stated in the movie that the time loop engulfs Giratina. Even if it isn't the entirety of the Distortion World, whatever is next to Giratina in specific is time-looped.

Kepekley23 said:
Even if it isn't the entirety of the Distortion World,
Sorry

This was the part I was talking about. About the entire Distortion World getting time-looped, Giratina specifically is obvious.

Wait

Doesnt that user who made the Pokemon blogs, TheMightyRegulator, actually specifiy something about this?

I did take a glance and according to him, he said Giratina's Acasuality for ignoring the timeloop only applies to the whole Distortion World, not Giratina's avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back