• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon God Tier actual Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to state that there are is in fact multiple instances of multiple avatars of the Creation Trio in Pokemon.

• You encounter two Dialgas/Palkias in US/UM. One in possession of Cyrus and one in Ultra Space.
  • In Pokemon Ranger, they say that it's a Dialga, instead of just "Dialga".
  • In Pokemon Adventures, the Trio that Arceus creates is instantly integrated into their true states and has all of the memories of the ancient beings.
  • In Platinum, the rifts that lead to Palkia and Dialga's true forms persist even if Palkia and Dialga are captured or defeated.

I feel like a lot of those instances are closer to oversights and game mechanics than proofs. Or even proofs of many Dialgas instead of one. But still.

It's impossible for there to be more than one Dialga, or at least more than one Palkia. Creator of all parallel dimensions and all.

Arceus can probably create multiple Palkias and Dialgas with the same powers as the original versions.

Let's be real for a second Cal. Pokémon is nowhere near consistent enough to care about such things as "There can only be one Palkia/Dialga".

I actually have a scan this time showing that new Palkias/Dialgas/Giratinas keep the memories of the ancient forms of them.

The point I'm trying to make is that there (should) already many many bodies. And there's still the Platinum instance where they manifest physical bodies independent from their true forms. Seriously though, how do we classify that? Actually asking.

Also, why did Arceus lose Type 1?

There can't be many bodies out there all at once. That'd fundamentally contradict their lore to begin with.

The real cal howard said:
The point I'm trying to make is that there (should) already many many bodies. And there's still the Platinum instance where they manifest physical bodies independent from their true forms. Seriously though, how do we classify that? Actually asking.

Also, why did Arceus lose Type 1?
Why did Arceus lose type 1?

Because it was added not following the standard procedure.

Bro you know what I meant.
Nono. I didnt ask for it to be taken down because I disagreed or because people were disagreeing here. As I state in the OP, I dont care. Im not against or in favor or anything.

"Because it was added without an actual discussion and evaluation" is the only reason I asked for all those abilities to be removed. And Nedge reverted the edits because I asked him.

Mind elaborating? I'm trying to say there's a body per universe rather than multiple in one.
That'd lead to issues such as Palkia creating countless versions of himself.

But that same tablet also exists in every other universe that is accessible via Cable. Which'd mean Earth-1 Palkia would have created Earth-2 Palkia who would have technically created Earth-1 Palkia again, and so on.

Wait, how strong would the individual avatars be? If there's one for each individual universe, I doubt they'd be as strong as the true one.

Wouldn't that mean Palkia just has really OP duplication?
Im more inclined to think via Occams Razor that even the physical avatars of the CT are nigh-omnipresent throughout the multiverse, maybe.

I think Arceus just creates new CTs whenever he feels like it. Nobody can stop him either way.

TriforcePower1 said:
I think Cal's saying that it's more like there's just one Palkia/Dialga with several avatars.
This.

The fact that even newly created avatars of the CT keep the memories and mindsets of the original ones he made would prove or suggest so, otherwise these new Avatars would have acted entirely differently.

This.

The fact that even newly created avatars of the CT keep the memories and mindsets of the original ones he made would prove or suggest so, otherwise these new Avatars would have acted entirely differently.

Primal Dialga says hi.

Darkrai stole the Time Gears, which prevent the time flow (and thus Dialga) from becoming disrupted and uncontrollable. He didn't use some magic spell or his own abilities.

Kepekley23 said:
What? No, he did not. Darkrai stole the Time Gears, which prevent the time flow (and thus Dialga) from becoming disrupted and uncontrollable. He didn't use some magic spell or his own abilities.
Thats what I meant by "Darkrai did it." He stole the time gears and as a result it corrupted Dialga.

Either way, my point stands.

Even then, none of the already existing avatars (assuming they are a thing) suddenly gain the old ones' memories after they die. Only new avatars created by Arceus show the ability to do so.

Occams Razor.

If new avatars created by Arceus gain the memories of the "original" CT, why wouldnt the others? Nothing suggests they're unique exceptions.

It's like this:

• If Dialga or Palkia get killed in their avatars, it'd be the same as sealing them away. They would still exist as incorporeal masses inside their own dimensions, but they wouldn't be able to come back without outside help/Arceus.

Kepekley23 said:
Because the others already existed
From what though?

Unless we go under the idea that they created other avatars of themselves like Palkia was suggested to above, Arceus would be clearly creating them.

In fact, since we accept each game copy being it's own universe, wouldnt that mean the Sinjoh Ruins event where Arceus creates another set of the Trio would have happened in each universe in the Multiverse?

Suppose that there are five Palkia avatars. One of them dies. The other four won't suddenly be aware of this nor will they suddenly gain memories exclusive to the other Palkia. Only avatars created after the dead Palkia will be aware of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back