• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon God Tier actual Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still in agreement with Acasuality, since all the reasons for why they shouldnt have it I already debunked or countered.

Xerkser500 said:
Im still in agreement with Acasuality, since all the reasons for why they shouldnt have it I already debunked or countered.
It seems you didnt convince that many people with your debunking.

Is it funny that I only realized that because you said it?

Anyways, count me for those who disagree for the CT Acausality as well based on my read of the discussion here.

Updated lists Here what were really accepted in the other thread:

Others: regarding missing abilities:

Acausality (Type 4) for Arceus, Lake Trio, and Creation Trio

Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3) for Arceus, LT and CT

Abstract Existence (Type 1) for Arceus and CT

Abstract Existence (Type 3) for LT

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) for Arceus

Avatar Creation for Arceus, LT and CT

About Non-Physical Interaction, this is very normal in the Pokémon Multiverse

Clarifications: Acausality Type 4 to Type for Arceus

Accepted Removals: Abstract Existence (Type 1) for CT, Acausality for LT and CT

Rejected Removals: Avatar Creation for Arceus, Self- Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3) for Arceus, LT, and CT. About Non-Physical Interaction, this is very normal in the Pokémon Multiverse, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) for Arceus, Avatar Creation for LT and CT

I can added the updated later or I can unlocked the profile for additions if any want to help with the edits.

So, about Giratina's type 8 Immortality, does it remain or not?

Even if it does remain, the profile should still be edited, because it contradicts itself.

At this point I don't care. You could downgrade them to less than tier 2 or scale their speed to Necrozma and I wouldn't put up a fight.

No. I just am a bit pessimistic is all. Literally just giving up on Pokemon here. Between this and the general downgrades it just seems to be going nowhere but down.

DMB 1 said:
So, about Giratina's type 8 Immortality, does it remain or not?
Even if it does remain, the profile should still be edited, because it contradicts itself.
I honestly don't know as it never the topic as it was already there prior to the other thread CRT. If I am being honest, I would remove it as it is self-contractionary. This topic is probably another topic for another CRT.

Okay, let's downgrade their speed to Pikachu level since Pikachu could keep up with Arceus.

Yare yare daze.

@Cal No offense, but expressing you pessimism like that, makes you sound like you are salty about it.

I know this makes you upset, but don't just make an uncalled rant about this just because you annoyed about the downgrades, because it makes you look bad.

Ok, I understand that, but you should be more careful about the way you sound like: at first glance, people may assume that you are angry about your verse being downgraded when that is just misunderstanding.

Causality being unsure about Acausality sounds paradoxical.

How is it paradoxical? It makes sense he doesn't transcend himself.

Given that Cal gave up, I'll try an argument.

Dialga is omnipresent across time, right? That was commonly agreed, I think. As such, the only way to kill Dialga is to attack him across all of time, as otherwise you simply wouldn't be able to affect Dialga in his entirety. Which means that in order to kill Dialga, you have to affect past, present and future, which I believe is some sort of Acausality. Him getting affected in Mystery Dungeon was just because the thing affected all time.

TriforcePower1 said:
Given that Cal gave up, I'll try an argument.
Dialga is omnipresent across time, right? That was commonly agreed, I think. As such, the only way to kill Dialga is to attack him across all of time, as otherwise you simply wouldn't be able to affect Dialga in his entirety. Which means that in order to kill Dialga, you have to affect past, present and future, which I believe is some sort of Acausality. Him getting affected in Mystery Dungeon was just because the thing affected all time.
He was affected by a temporal paradox in Pokemon Mystery dungeon like Kep stated. The required for Acausality Type 1, the most basic, is to be unaffected by temporal paradox.

Why are people still bringing up Dialga being destroyed by a time paradox before Arceus intervened in Mystery Dungeon? I literally debunked that entirely.

It was Primal Dialga who was going to be destroyed with the timeline, not Normal Dialga. And the former is a corrupted, unstable form of Dialga who's time manipulating is complete and utter crap compared to the Normal Dialga.

The literal best this argument proves is that Primal Dialga is bound by time, which given the entire existence of the form, is perfectly reasonable.

You can't apply a weakness from a weakened form of Dialga to a non-weakened one. Thats nonsense.

Xerkser500 said:
Why are people still bringing up Dialga being destroyed by a time paradox before Arceus intervened in Mystery Dungeon? I literally debunked that entirely.

It was Primal Dialga who was going to be destroyed with the timeline, not Normal Dialga. And the former is a corrupted, unstable form of Dialga who's time manipulating is complete and utter crap compared to the Normal Dialga.

The literal best this argument proves is that Primal Dialga is bound by time, which given the entire existence of the form, is perfectly reasonable.

You can't apply a weakness from a weakened form of Dialga to a non-weakened one. Thats nonsense.
Wait, why the hell are people trying to apply that to the regular form? That makes no frigging sense. I saw DMUA's argument and not even half of it was un-implied.

I don't know but that seems to be the intention.

The entire premise of "Dialga being destroyed by a time paradox in Mystery Dungeon" is only in the case of Primal Dialga.

Normal Dialga was never going to be effected by it, just Primal.

Dragopentling said:
This thread in a nutshell
Endpointless
This CRT is basically over. I just need to make the additions; I have being busy with other CRTs. The Acausilty agreement is a no for CT and LC based on the votes. If you guys going want to discuss further on this. It is better to make a new CRTs we are way over 300 replies, nearly at 400. Honestly, I think a CRT regarding Acausilty for the CT and LT most likely will be rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back