• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Treating Pokémon Conquest as an independent continuity and remove Pokémon Conquest justification from Arceus' profile

In Arceus' profile, I have seen that abilities from Pokémon Conquest have been used. However, it contradicted to the rule:
Arceus and the Creation Trio as a whole are considered to be the same across the main games, manga and anime and so those can be 'composited'.
From https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ayewale/Pokemon_Split_Canons_&_New_Standards

And Pokémon Conquest is the side game rather than main game. Therefore, I request for removing abilities and justification based solely on Pokémon Conquest from the current Arceus' profile.

The PC references:
Omnipotent: A series of abilities that appeared in Pokémon Conquest, it grants Arceus the ability to heal minor wounds between trades, strike incorporeal targets, see the immediate future, and ignore defensive bonuses and resistances.

Last edited:
I disagree.

Pokémon mystery dungeon is a side game, Pokémon detective Pikachu is a side game. If your only argument is that "its a side game" then you have no arguments at all

Also, you can get Nobunaga's black Rayquaza from conquest in the main series and Pokémon is a shared universe.

I disagree.

Pokémon mystery dungeon is a side game, Pokémon detective Pikachu is a side game. If your only argument is that "its a side game" then you have no arguments at all

Also, you can get Nobunaga's black Rayquaza from conquest in the main series and Pokémon is a shared universe.
The different continuities have already considered as separated after a long Pokemon revision. The remain thing in this CRT is to remove Pokémon Conquest justification from Arceus' profile.

And there are many Pokemon profiles which are awaiting for decomposition.

I know that.

Arceus and the multiverse beings share abilities accross the entire multiverse.
However, Pokémon Conquest is not the main Pokemon game. And the current compsite rule used in Arceus' profile is cited in the CRT .

All Pokémon games are in a shared multiverse.

That's why I said Nobunaga's Rayquaza can be got in Pokémon Black and White. So yeah, it's connected

I agree, we already split the canon with far less spin offs stuff, so I'm in with removing them.

I also don't believe that Nobunaga's Rayquaza proves anything, it's a bonus, not story or lore material, just like other bonus mons that can be get from other spin off games.

I went back to read the Canon split and I'm not sure you understand what was discussed.

1. Every material is split into their own Canon in the same Multiverse.

2. The CT are not affected because of their role as constants that govern all the universes as avatars of their true self. And it is for that matter that they're not affected.

3. If they're not affected, then they miss out on nothing. Unless you want to argue conquest is not canon and happened in a universe outside of the Pokémon Shared Multiverse.

Tldr. If you want to say Arceus cannot keep Conquest stuff is arguing against the conclusions that were arrived in that thread. And I don't think you want to make this thread into another Tolkien novel

Back