• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon God Tier actual Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't mind if the CT and LT's abstract existence get downgraded to Type 3 Abstract Existence with Shadow's points.

Acausility Type interpretation could varying because of PIS in Pokemon Story

Nedge1000 said:
Well, I don't mind if the CT and LT's abstract existence get downgraded to Type 3 Abstract Existence with Shadow's points.

Acausility Type interpretation could varying because of PIS in Pokemon Story
Well the PIS is usually against the said God Pokemon's favor. I mean, the 15th movie didn't make any ******* sense, for one example. All it did was fangrab with "retro legends"

In the current state, type 1 Abstract is Accepted is Arceus. Type 9 and 8 for avatar.

LT and CT looks to be type 3 Abstract

Nedge1000 said:
In the current state, type 1 Abstract is Accepted is Arceus. Type 9 and 8 for avatar.

LT and CT looks to be type 3 Abstract
Kep literally disagreed with type 1.

@Nedge

If anything, the CT have more evidence for type 1 than Arceus and that's fairly questionable and unlikely. Even Assalt (who argued or type 1 for the CT) stated that Arceus doesn't have type 1 Abstraction evidence.

Arceus does have a statement about him being a physical avatar of the original spirit, but this was a specific interpretation by a Hiker librarian.

I wouldn't be opposed to Type 1 for Arceus specifically, but it should be noted that it doesn't mean he can't be affected or killed off, considering the physical avatar is still his full power state and conscience. It just means he will be something akin to sealed as opposed to truly killed.

RotofBots said:
@Nedge
If anything, the CT have more evidence for type 1 than Arceus and that's fairly questionable and unlikely. Even Assalt (who argued or type 1 for the CT) stated that Arceus doesn't have type 1 Abstraction evidence.
Oh, thanks, I didn't see it. RIP Arceus Type 1 chance if this is the case; he would be Abstract existence Type 3 scaling from CT being from his being at worse.

Edited

Current things agreed on so far:

Self-Sustenence (Types 1, 2 and 3) for Arceus, LT and CT

Abstract Existence (Type 3) for Arceus, LT and CT

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) for Arceus and CT

Avatar Creation for Arceus and CT

Creation for LT

Things to still be concluded:

Acausality

RotofBots said:
Self-Sustenence (Types 1, 2 and 3) for Arceus, LT and CT

Abstract Existence (Type 3) for Arceus, LT and CT

Avatar Creation for Arceus and CT

Creation for LT
And Higher-Dimensional Existence for Arceus, CT and LT

^I don't think anyone will disagree with that.

Avatar creation was already pretty much hinted and kinda in plain sight.

Lemme ask you guys again: do you think that the Arceus in the 15th movie was the same one from the 12th movie, or a different one?

Dragopentling said:
^I don't think anyone will disagree with that.
Avatar creation was already pretty much hinted and kinda in plain sight.

Lemme ask you guys again: do you think that the Arceus in the 15th movie was the same one from the 12th movie, or a different one?
To be honest, I don't think movie should as evidences at all because they tend to be full of PIS such as the case with Arceus almost dying or being injured by a meteor

To be honest, I don't think movie should as evidences at all because they tend to be full of PIS such as the case with Arceus almost dying or being injured by a meteor

Pretty much sums up why I dislike most Pokémon movies

Kepekley23 said:
Is there even evidence for Acausality? Honest question.
I think it's because of Dialga using putting Giratina in a time loop and Giratina being "unaffected".

Which still doesn't make sense as in the movie, Giratina was blatantly being affected by it.

Dialga's profile: His time manipulation works on timeless beings

Giratina's profile: Unaffected by Dialga's time-loop

Pick one, folks.

But really, Giratina was affected.

RotofBots said:
I thought that type 3 Concept Manipulationn was agreed only for Arceus.

Giratina being considered resistant to time loops has to go unless it has shown the ability to resist them somewhere else.

The loop worked, and Giratina needed outside help to get out of the DW. It isn't something that it was able to bypass on its own

Enryu The Red Tower said:
In the manga Adventures Giratina could enter and leave the Distortion World when it wanted
There wasnt a time loop in the manga.

Kaltias said:
Giratina being considered resistant to time loops has to go unless it has shown the ability to resist them somewhere else.
The loop worked, and Giratina needed outside help to get out of the DW. It isn't something that it was able to bypass on its own
If the Timeloop point is from anime; it should not be used the anime like the movie is full of PIS.

If we didn't use the anime's time loop, then we would end up with Dialga having less impressive feats, and Giratina still having no resistances/acausality.

It's a lose-lose situation, I'm afraid.

Besides, if we didn't the anime in any way, I believe we wouldn't even have the "Universes-in-the-Mirrors" thing.

If the Timeloop point is from anime; it should not be used the anime like the movie is full of PIS.

If the time loop thing is "PIS"

1) Giratina loses acausality.

2) Dialga loses the ability to affect timeless doods.

Both.

That's not what PIS means.

"Giratina was time looped despite multiple feats suggesting that it should be impervious to time loops" is something that you can call PIS.

"Giratina was time looped and has no feats of resistance to time loops" isn't PIS

Nedge1000 said:
I guess the feat about the Giratina and the Sky Warrior Movie is explained here:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...rt_2_(Completed)#Giratina_and_the_Sky_Warrior
I already know the feat, I watched that movie about a dozen of times.

Giratina is affected. Literally the only thing that the loop is meant to do is keeping it in the DW, and that's what it does.

I also don't know why we consider Dialga time looping Giratina an incredible feat when infinite speed characters aren't resistant to time loops

Kepekley23 said:
Is there even evidence for Acausality? Honest question.
For Arceus only, I just remembered that he negated the temporal paradox at the end of Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, so that would be evidence. He can keep his acausality.

But, as I mentioned...

IIRC Dialga has been affected by the Time Paradox in Mystery Dungeon but this feat has been rejected as PIS because Dialga has many Acausality's feat

If those acausality's feat are no longer valid, The mystery dungeon feat is applicable?

Kaltias said:
Nedge1000 said:
I guess the feat about the Giratina and the Sky Warrior Movie is explained here:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...rt_2_(Completed)#Giratina_and_the_Sky_Warrior
I already know the feat, I watched that movie about a dozen of times.
Giratina is affected. Literally the only thing that the loop is meant to do is keeping it in the DW, and that's what it does.

I also don't know why we consider Dialga time looping Giratina an incredible feat when infinite speed characters aren't resistant to time loops
Kalt, I did not know the feat because I was a kid when the movie came out. Also, I thought it would be better to post the link to see the members.

The Causality said:
IIRC Dialga has been affected by the Time Paradox in Mystery Dungeon but this feat has been rejected because Dialga has many Acausality's feat

If those acausality's feat are no longer valid, The mystery dungeon feat is applicable?
Yep. I have been arguing against acausal Dialga based on this feat since 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back