• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon God Revision- Yes its Arceus (And minor stuff for Unown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't agree with them, that's your opinion. Your vote will be counted and that's it. For me (and many others), his points have merit and should be considered.
they have been considered.
Also, stop this debunk bs. He has brought greater clarification and context to his statements, that weren't there in past threads.
That's fine, and his contributions are appreciated, but they have been debunked.

they have been considered.

That's fine, and his contributions are appreciated, but they have been debunked.
I debunked every single arguement your partner made in his crt.

She saw it didn't comment, came back a few weeks and acted as if it didn't exist

It is game mechanics, unless you can show me a Pokemon picking the plates and being able to use psychic powers, water powers, creating new realities or the likes outside of the rightful bearer. .

In the anime, games, and manga, they specifically show that pokemon get a boost from the plates. I'll look for it, but I literally have a manga scan that says pokemon's ability is boosted by plates. It's not just game mechanics.

This directly correlates with the statement, "pokemon share in the power of the plates"..

It is game mechanics, unless you can show me a Pokemon picking the plates and being able to use psychic powers, water powers, creating new realities or the likes outside of the rightful bearer. .

So Arceus can't warp reality without the plates? He created the creation trio without them.

And I already shown you a pokemon having the plate and using its power, aka Heatran. Aka any pokemon holding the plate in the games.

About Cryogonal. That's recover, Self-Regeneration from the Japanese version, a normal type move that Arceus has the essence of. And allows the users to regenerate. This is what Cryogonal uses , it's part of his movesets

Not true. The pokedex entry says:

"When its body temperature goes up, it turns into steam and vanishes. When its temperature lowers, it returns to ice."

That has nothing to do with the move recover.

The rightful bearer was mentioned to be the shaper of the world, Arceus. As i mentioned earlier, show me a Pokemon picking a plate and warping reality the way Arceus does.

Stop back tracking. You said, only the rightful bearer can use the power of the plate. The scan doesn't say that.

They don't have the essence of fire. God has the properties that makes fire, fire as a fragment of himself. Its a one way street. God fragments has the statements of having every types powers, not other Pokemon

What are you talking about? The plates hold the essence of the types. The plates were made from the shards of the universe. Arceus doesn't have the properites that makes fire. There is no statement that says arceus has the properites to make fire. That's just made up.

The japanese version begs to differ. Pokemon Types = Plates. For logical reasons, thats the very essence of their powers
1. The rightful bearer= Arceus
2. The plates are fragments of God
3. Pokemon Types originates from plates
4. No other Pokemon has been able to remotely use any powers from it to do anything

1. Yes the rightful bearer is Arceus, that's why he is the only one that can use the plates to change his type.
2. False. In the game, they are the shards of the unvierse. Not the fragments of God.
3. False. Pokemon existed before before the creation of the plates.
4. False. Heatran was able to use the plates.

In the anime, games, and manga, they specifically show that pokemon get a boost from the plates. I'll look for it, but I literally have a manga scan that says pokemon's ability is boosted by plates. It's not just game mechanics.
That still has nothing to do with what the Japanese version says to back the english version up tho. Plates is responsible for types which is built in thei genes.

This directly correlates with the statement, "pokemon share in the power of the plates"..
Lets use Japanese to back up the English version shall we?

. みどりのプレート

「うまれてくる ポケモン プレートの ちから わけあたえられる」

⇒アルセウスが他のポケモン達にタイプを与えている描写だと思われます。

Green Plate

"Pokémon that are born can be assigned to any type of Pokémon plate."

This is supposed to be a depiction of Arceus giving types to other Pokémon. (https://3secondsgameover.com/e/pokekousatsu05)

b. その次の生まれてくるポケモンのくだりで分け与えられた力は、ポケモンのタイプであると考えられる

The power shared by the Pokémon born after that is considered to be the Pokémon's type. (https://deoxi.at.webry.info/200705/article_11.html)

c. プレートの力(=タイプ)はすべてアルセウスからの授け物と記した神話の内容。真実は定かではない。

The myth states that all the power (=type) of the plate is a gift from Arceus. The truth is not certain. https://monsterya.com/archives/2022_02_07_28611264/.html8)

d. 昔の人々は、ポケモンが持つタイプの起源がプレートにあると考えたのだろう。

People in the past would have thought that the types that Pokémon have originated in the plate. (https://shirotama.xyz/rfm/pokemon12.html)

e. アルセウスは宇宙そのものを作り出した神(ポケモンや人間よりも高次の存在)であり、ミュウがポケモン世界の舞台となる惑星に最初に産まれた始祖のポケモンという解釈が可能となっている。

ポケモンの力=タイプは、アルセウスが宇宙を生み出した際に結晶化したプレートから分け与えられたものとされている点も、この解釈を肯定している。

It is possible to interpret Arceus as the god who created the universe itself (a higher being than Pokémon and humans) and Mew as the first Pokémon born on the planet where the Pokémon world is set. This interpretation is also supported by the fact that Pokémon's power = type is said to be shared from the plate that crystallized when Arceus created the universe. (https://dic.pixiv.net/a/アルセウス)

f. 続く文章はアルセウスの特性「マルチタイプ」と、ポケモンのタイプについての言及になる。全てのポケモンは、必ずタイプを持っている。ポケモン達の火や水を使う力はプレートが与えたもの……アルセウスの特性を通じて、人はポケモンのタイプの起源がプレートにあると考えるようになったのだろう。

The following sentence will be a reference to Arceus' characteristic "multi-type" and the Pokémon's type. All Pokémon always have a type. The Pokémon's power to use fire and water was given to them by the plate. ...... Through Arceus' characteristic, people may have come to believe that the origin of Pokémon types is in the plate.

And so with that we can understand what the English version is trying to say, which is more explicit;
"The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon."
So Arceus can't warp reality without the plates? He created the creation trio without them.

And I already shown you a pokemon having the plate and using its power, aka Heatran. Aka any pokemon holding the plate in the games.
Heatran couldn't use the powers. The plate took control over him and tried to return to the rightful owner. Not even once could heatran use the powers
The RT is here
Not true. The pokedex entry says:

"When its body temperature goes up, it turns into steam and vanishes. When its temperature lowers, it returns to ice."

That has nothing to do with the move recover.
It has, Recover regenerates cells, and its something Cryogonal can do, regenerate after being turned into vapor. How do you suppose Cryo regenerates? Simple. With Self-Regeneration
Stop back tracking. You said, only the rightful bearer can use the power of the plate. The scan doesn't say that.
Okay
What are you talking about? The plates hold the essence of the types. The plates were made from the shards of the universe. Arceus doesn't have the properites that makes fire. There is no statement that says arceus has the properites to make fire. That's just made up.
Thats false.
When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate.

Thats just one plate

1. Yes the rightful bearer is Arceus, that's why he is the only one that can use the plates to change his type.
And use the powers of the Types he possesses. Which might i add, has the shards of the entire universe as well the the essence of all things, be it land, water, air, darkness, souls and so on

A stone tablet imbued with the essence of all creation. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of every type there is.
2. False. In the game, they are the shards of the unvierse. Not the fragments of God.
You make it too easy for me. All plates are shards of the universe?
One plate

And how could i forget. Arceus placed his powers into plates. So no, only one plate has the shards of the universe
The being poured the remains of its power into stone and buried it deep

T
he very same power Arceus used to make the world
3. False. Pokemon existed before before the creation of the plates.
Really? Can i get the source of your information? As a mad Pokemon Fan, i could count only 2 plates
1. The one he placed his own powers into. This alone predates the existence of everything. Its the exact same power he used to make the universe
2.The one which was formed from the shards of the universe
3. And the one he acquired from defeated giants
The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate.

4. False. Heatran was able to use the plates.
Yes. Heatran was able to use it. While chilling inside the sentient flame plate and Ash desperately trying to get him out. He used it. We must not have watched the same thing. I paid attetion to what i was watching, you didn't

By these standards, Sivally should be able to do everything a water type can do, when it has the water memory, which has the water data in it, and changes its type right?
Silvally is a failed attempt at imitating God. He can never be God

And this leads me to my next point. Its clear what silvally can do and what Arceus can do with his plates
Silvally Memory
A memory disc that contains Water-type data. It changes the type of the holder if held by a certain species of Pokémon.

Splash Plate
A stone tablet imbued with the essence of water. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of the Water type.

Silvally can only change type and use his signature move and thats where it ends. God can do this, because God has the very essence of water itself

Lets use Japanese to back up the English version shall we?

. みどりのプレート

「うまれてくる ポケモン プレートの ちから わけあたえられる」

⇒アルセウスが他のポケモン達にタイプを与えている描写だと思われます。

Green Plate

"Pokémon that are born can be assigned to any type of Pokémon plate."

This is supposed to be a depiction of Arceus giving types to other Pokémon. (https://3secondsgameover.com/e/pokekousatsu05)

b. その次の生まれてくるポケモンのくだりで分け与えられた力は、ポケモンのタイプであると考えられる

The power shared by the Pokémon born after that is considered to be the Pokémon's type. (https://deoxi.at.webry.info/200705/article_11.html)

c. プレートの力(=タイプ)はすべてアルセウスからの授け物と記した神話の内容。真実は定かではない。

The myth states that all the power (=type) of the plate is a gift from Arceus. The truth is not certain. https://monsterya.com/archives/2022_02_07_28611264/.html8)

d. 昔の人々は、ポケモンが持つタイプの起源がプレートにあると考えたのだろう。

People in the past would have thought that the types that Pokémon have originated in the plate. (https://shirotama.xyz/rfm/pokemon12.html)

e. アルセウスは宇宙そのものを作り出した神(ポケモンや人間よりも高次の存在)であり、ミュウがポケモン世界の舞台となる惑星に最初に産まれた始祖のポケモンという解釈が可能となっている。

ポケモンの力=タイプは、アルセウスが宇宙を生み出した際に結晶化したプレートから分け与えられたものとされている点も、この解釈を肯定している。

Your translations are not complete and take a lot of liberties. We don't need them when we already have the official English translations which say or do none of these.

And I do believe we had a translation done here. I will bring it up if i can find it.

It is possible to interpret Arceus as the god who created the universe itself (a higher being than Pokémon and humans) and Mew as the first Pokémon born on the planet where the Pokémon world is set. This interpretation is also supported by the fact that Pokémon's power = type is said to be shared from the plate that crystallized when Arceus created the universe. (https://dic.pixiv.net/a/アルセウス)

No its' not. That literally goes against everything. Arceus created Palkia, Dialaga, and Giratina, who are the concepts of time, space, and antimatter. The trio created the universe. We have direct statements that said Palkia created all the parallel universe and dimenions.

Heatran couldn't use the powers. The plate took control over him and tried to return to the rightful owner. Not even once could heatran use the powers
The RT is here
Did Heatran's power get boosted, yes or no?

It has, Recover regenerates cells, and its something Cryogonal can do, regenerate after being turned into vapor. How do you suppose Cryo regenerates? Simple. With Self-Regeneration

What are you talking about? Now you're just making things up. The entry says nothing about recovering. it literally says that Cyrogonal will turn to vapor if the temperature gets too high and will reform once the temperature goes down. It mentions nothing about recover.

And use the powers of the Types he possesses. Which might i add, has the shards of the entire universe as well the the essence of all things, be it land, water, air, darkness, souls and so on

Yes. Which is why he can use all the pokemon moves. What's the problem?

You make it too easy for me. All plates are shards of the universe?
One plate

And how could i forget. Arceus placed his powers into plates. So no, only one plate has the shards of the universe
The being poured the remains of its power into stone and buried it deep

The inscription of the plates apply to all plates. Not just individual. What are you talking about? Now you're cherry picking.

Which is contradicted and null and voided because Arceus created Palkia to create space, parallel universes, and dimensions. And that the shards are literally said to be created from the universe.

But if you want to claim arceus created the universe with the plates and downgrade the creation trio?

Really? Can i get the source of your information? As a mad Pokemon Fan, i could count only 2 plates
1. The one he placed his own powers into. This alone predates the existence of everything. Its the exact same power he used to make the universe
2.The one which was formed from the shards of the universe
3. And the one he acquired from defeated giants
The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate.

??? the engravings apply to all the plates. They're all part of the same poem/story. What are you even talking about?

By your logic, "
  • Meadow Plate: "The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon."
only applies to the meadow plate and that Arceus only gets the powers of grass type pokemon.

You are literally cherry picking which lore to apply and ignore.

Yes. Heatran was able to use it. While chilling inside the sentient flame plate and Ash desperately trying to get him out. He used it. We must not have watched the same thing. I paid attetion to what i was watching, you didn't
We all can see plate boosting his abiliites. Regardless of him losing control, his abiltiies were boosted. You're also ignoring the plates boosting pokemon in the games and the manga.

Your translations are not complete and take a lot of liberties. We don't need them when we already have the official English translations which say or do none of these.
Official English translation backs up the Japanese version s

Japanese Version >> English version.

And I do believe we had a translation done here. I will bring it up if i can find it.
We didn't. It was a whole bunch of incompleteness and I found Native speakers who understood the language

No its' not. That literally goes against everything. Arceus created Palkia, Dialaga, and Giratina, who are the concepts of time, space, and antimatter. The trio created the universe. We have direct statements that said Palkia created all the parallel universe and dimenions.
The Creation trio are aspects of him. Alter egos. It's the exact same. Lesser different personalities of himself

Plus, Volo was going to give the plates to Arceus to erase and remake the multiverse. So it's doesn't even change anything. Still stand by what it says
Did Heatran's power get boosted, yes or no?
He never got his power boosted. The plates took control over him. Watch it again
What are you talking about? Now you're just making things up. The entry says nothing about recovering. it literally says that Cyrogonal will turn to vapor if the temperature gets too high and will reform once the temperature goes down. It mentions nothing about recover.
That's regeneration. And it's recover. Pokédex entries are literally the same powers Pokémon use from moves silly.

Pokémon entire genetic makeup is built around the Types. There's NOTHING they're doing that is outside of the power of the plates
Yes. Which is why he can use all the pokemon moves. What's the problem?
The usages of the plates shows God using most things outside of moves. Why?
Because the plates have the power of everything
The inscription of the plates apply to all plates. Not just individual. What are you talking about? Now you're cherry picking.
It's individual. You're not helping yourself by being in denial.

I'm cherry picking? More like you're in denial
Which is contradicted and null and voided because Arceus created Palkia to create space, parallel universes, and dimensions. And that the shards are literally said to be created from the universe.
One plate is made up of shards. Nothing contradicts anything.

Arceus is the archetype for the creation of the universe. They're aspects of him. You're assuming he can't create the Universe himself?

Plus, this doesn't change the fact the power is what he used to process the universe creation
But if you want to claim arceus created the universe with the plates and downgrade the creation trio?
No? They're aspects of him. Everything they do is attributed to him

It's been accepted on the wiki for years
??? the engravings apply to all the plates. They're all part of the same poem/story. What are you even talking about?
By your logic, "
only applies to the meadow plate and that Arceus only gets the powers of grass type pokemon.

You are literally cherry picking which lore to apply and ignore.

We all can see plate boosting his abiliites. Regardless of him losing control, his abiltiies were boosted. You're also ignoring the plates boosting pokemon in the games and the manga.
Untrue. The plates mentions what it is talking about. If it says this plates has A, then it has A. I'm going to use your own scans against you as an example
The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon."
Plural. Applies to all Plates

When the universe was created its shards became this plate
Singular. Applies to this specific plate

Untrue. The plates mentions what it is talking about. If it says this plates has A, then it has A. I'm going to use your own scans against you as an example
The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon."
Plural. Applies to all Plates

When the universe was created its shards became this plate
Singular. Applies to this specific plate
It's individual. You're not helping yourself by being in denial.

I'm cherry picking? More like you're in denial

The same story is in the original DPP games, and they aren't attached to any specific plate. They're in general to all the plates.

No? They're aspects of him. Everything they do is attributed to him

It's been accepted on the wiki for years

It's not accepted that Arceus created the universe with the plates. And none of the engravings say that.

One plate is made up of shards. Nothing contradicts anything.

Arceus is the archetype for the creation of the universe. They're aspects of him. You're assuming he can't create the Universe himself?

Plus, this doesn't change the fact the power is what he used to process the universe creation

All of them are made from the shards of the universe. If you're going to this pendantic, then where did the other plates come from? There is no other statement in legends about how they were made.

Arceus created the pokemon that created and shaped the universe. It doesn't matter what he can or can't do. It's what he did. He didn't use the plates to create the universe.

The usages of the plates shows God using most things outside of moves. Why?
Because the plates have the power of everything

So show me Arceus vaporizing and then reforming like Crygonal then.

We didn't. It was a whole bunch of incompleteness and I found Native speakers who understood the language

You literally link to an online translator.

The same story is in the original DPP games, and they aren't attached to any specific plate. They're in general to all the plates.
Pokemon Legends Arceus fixes that. Which delves into the lore a bit more. For instance it was from there we learned the plates holds the essence of a type
It's not accepted that Arceus created the universe with the plates. And none of the engravings say that.
Denial. Arceus placed the remains of his power into plates. So at the very least, yes, the plates may be new, but the power isn't. And predates the existence of all Pokemon.

All of them are made from the shards of the universe. If you're going to this pendantic, then where did the other plates come from? There is no other statement in legends about how they were made.
Refer above, and below. Shards are for one plate. You're stonewalling. I'll ignore you if you don't have anything reasonable to say from now
Arceus created the pokemon that created and shaped the universe. It doesn't matter what he can or can't do. It's what he did. He didn't use the plates to create the universe.
Yes? It still doesn't change the fact that the plate holds the power arcues used to start universe creation
No Arceus=No CT= No Universe

What matters here is the power he possessed. And it predates all Pokemon
So show me Arceus vaporizing and then reforming like Crygonal then.
Show me Arceus being in a situation like that and he says he can't reform.

You literally link to an online translator.
Then i went to get SEVERAL native speakers who were born and bred in the same country. Go and explain to them why they didn't understand what they read

Well, I see... Quite a few walls of text. Ig I'll throw in my own two cents, as little as they matter, but first I'll state a few facts that, to my understanding, remain true.

1. Arceus is the Creator of Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina
2. The Creation Trio, who Arceus upscales to, created the Universe. Whether directly of indirectly, this means that the Creation Trio, and by extension Arceus, created everything, including Mew, XYZ trio, etc.
3. The Lake Trio are somewhat a outlier from the rest and have a heavy connection with Arceus and the Creation Trio
4. The Plates are the Rightful Property of Arceus
5. The Plates hold the very essence of a Type, and only Arceus con unleash any Plate's power.
6. As shown in the Games, a Plate can increase the power of like-typed attacks.
7. Abilities are special capabilities that certain Pokemon have. There are common one's like Intimidate, and less common one's like Power Construct. Each ability has the potential to be copied by another Pokemon depending on their own abilities. It doesn't matter if these abilities are physiology based, or even if they provide no benefit.
8. The Games's Lore is the Primary Source of Canon
9. Certain Gameplay Aspects should NOT be considered canon as they are made just for balancing.
10. The Arceus we see is only ever just a Avatar with a portion of it's power.

I honestly see very little reason for Arceus to not have every ability- At the very least, it could create a Avatar with every Ability if it wanted to. That being said, we have no real confirmation that the current Arceus Avatar as we know it can actually use any ability. Abilities, while they seem integral to Pokemon, don't seem to have much in the way of a connection to Type's or Plates (Abilities like Pressure can be shared by Kyurem and Mewtwo for example, who do not have even close to a similar type to one another.) So, I'd vote for this:

Arceus, in theory, has the potential to make a Avatar that can use all Abilities. However, the current Arceus Avatar should not be considered to have every ability, as there isn't much in the way of confirmation if it can or can't.

Course, that's just my take on the idea of Arceus with All Abilities. Rest of this looks fine, as other people have agreed to.

About abilities. It is precisely why i went into detail talking about Pokemon physiology. There's no power they're using that is outside the 18 plates because these are things that are built into their Genes. Literally why they're alive
Further evidence is that many abilities are just moves, but passive, supporting what i just said. I mean, Arceus did use a busted version of corrosion ability in PLA, where he can inflict status conditions regardless of type immunity which lasts the entire match. An ability he doesn't canonically possess in gameplay mechanics environment. Why? Because God.

As for the avatar thing, who is current avatar btw?:unsure: The one Arceus gave to the player has 0 feats that he's even on the same level as the other Acrceus, or any feats for scaling whatsoever, neither do we have much info on what it can do, So this obviously applies to the Arceus who gave you Arceus

Pokemon Legends Arceus fixes that. Which delves into the lore a bit more. For instance it was from there we learned the plates holds the essence of a type
Refer above, and below. Shards are for one plate. You're stonewalling. I'll ignore you if you don't have anything reasonable to say from now

The story applies to all plates. It makes no sense for only one plate to be said how to made and the other plates not said to be made.

And answer the question: If only the earth plate was made from the shards of the universe, and the rest of the plates weren't, where do the plates come from?

Denial. Arceus placed the remains of his power into plates. So at the very least, yes, the plates may be new, but the power isn't. And predates the existence of all Pokemon.

None of that states Arceus used the plates to create the universe which you claimed.

Yes? It still doesn't change the fact that the plate holds the power arcues used to start universe creation
No Arceus=No CT= No Universe

What matters here is the power he possessed. And it predates all Pokemon

The point is that Arceus didn't use the plates to create the universe.

Then i went to get SEVERAL native speakers who were born and bred in the same country. Go and explain to them why they didn't understand what they read

That's hearsay. Use the sites translator or post their translations for everyone to see.
Show me Arceus being in a situation like that and he says he can't reform.

How about when Arceus was going to die in the Pokemon movie?

Arceus, in theory, has the potential to make a Avatar that can use all Abilities. However, the current Arceus Avatar should not be considered to have every ability, as there isn't much in the way of confirmation if it can or can't.

We've already had this thread and that was the outcome. It was decided Arceus can use all the moves, and can summon any pokemon but there isn't enough evidence to say he can use every pokemon's ability. Sniper is just rehashing the same arguments with no new evidence.

As for the avatar thing, who is current avatar btw?:unsure: The one Arceus gave to the player has 0 feats that he's even on the same level as the other Acrceus, or any feats for scaling whatsoever, neither do we have much info on what it can do, So this obviously applies to the Arceus who gave you Arceus
When I say "The Current Avatar", I generally mean the one we use in VS Thread's that would be based off of the showings that any Arceus has shown on screen. It's mainly just a catch all term. It'd be more precise to say "The Avatar's We have Seen Thus far", for example: The Arceus Avatar we see in BDSP likely didn't pre build itself with all Abilities. Likewise, the Arceus Avatar from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon prolly wasn't deigned to have every ability yet, either. It could have easily designed a avatar with that, but for the most part, we don't really see that occur. Hence why I think it'd be a safe bet to say that if in a extended match up, it could make a Avatar with all the abilities, but it should be assumed that by default Arceus feels no need to do so for the Avatar we send into VS Threads.

Mew has the dna of all Pokemon and becauase of that, he can use their powers.

That's not proof. You said the power of the plates are built into pokemon's genes. Where is it said that the power of plates are built into Mew's genes?

And Mew can only use all the pokemon moves. They can't use all the powers of pokemon, unless they transform into them.

When I say "The Current Avatar", I generally mean the one we use in VS Thread's that would be based off of the showings that any Arceus has shown on screen. It's mainly just a catch all term. It'd be more precise to say "The Avatar's We have Seen Thus far", for example: The Arceus Avatar we see in BDSP likely didn't pre build itself with all Abilities. Likewise, the Arceus Avatar from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon prolly wasn't deigned to have every ability yet, either. It could have easily designed a avatar with that, but for the most part, we don't really see that occur. Hence why I think it'd be a safe bet to say that if in a extended match up, it could make a Avatar with all the abilities, but it should be assumed that by default Arceus feels no need to do so for the Avatar we send into VS Threads.
Thats the point. In character no, he won't go god mode

But bloodlusted yes

That's not proof. You said the power of the plates are built into pokemon's genes. Where is it said that the power of plates are built into Mew's genes?

And Mew can only use all the pokemon moves. They can't use all the powers of pokemon, unless they transform into them.
I'll ignore you. You have nothing relevant to say that i haven't explained in the op. I gave a simplification under the assumption you read the OP, which has the answer there, but it seems info passes from one ear and ejects from the other, because you're bent on opposing everything that has to do with Pokemon. Thats fine.....If it actually makes sense. Go back and read the thread. You're stone walling

I'll ignore you. You have nothing relevant to say that i haven't explained in the op. I gave a simplification under the assumption you read the OP, which has the answer there, but it seems info passes from one ear and ejects from the other, because you're bent on opposing everything that has to do with Pokemon. Thats fine.....If it actually makes sense. Go back and read the thread. You're stone walling

You always ignore me, when you can't answer a basic question that disproves what you had to say. Where is it said that the power of plates are built into Mew's gene?

You always ignore me, when you can't answer a basic question that disproves what you had to say. Where is it said that the power of plates are built into Mew's gene?
I never said power of plates are built into Mew' genes
Firstly, what people may not know, is that the elements of the type are built into the Genetic structure of Pokemon:

1. For instance, traces of Dragon Cells in Magikarp's cells<https://pokemonthenovel.dreamwidth.org/380.html>, hinting at its evolutionary Draconic nature and usage of several Dragon Moves

2. Mew having the DNA of every Pokémon, allowing it to use all types of moves.

<Because it is able to use every move, there are many scientists who believe that it is the ancestor of all Pokémon.>

<Its DNA is said to contain the genetic codes of all Pokémon, so it can use all kinds of techniques.>

3. Vaporeon cells have a composition that is similar to water molecules, Jolteon cells emit electric charges that allow it to use electric moves, Leafeon has cells similar to plants and its because of Eevee's unstable genetic makeup that allows it to have diverse Typings

4.Beldum's cell composition is magnetic

5.Chinchou cells generate electricity as well

6.Ditto can change it’s molecular structure to transform into a perfect copy of an opponent, with their powers and all

7.Heleoptile cells generate electricity

8.Castform cells are exactly like those of water Molecules

And that's not all, Pokémon can be born from anything at all: negative emotions, particles in the air, rocks, poison, energy and so on. A Pokémon dies and can choose to return as a Ghost Type . Humans are responsible for many inorganic Pokémon as well. In fact a deep attachment to an inanimate object can bring them to life as Pokémon:

<But why would it turn up once you had forgotten it?

Dr. Watson had a hypothesis. It wasn't a case of you finding it, but the forgotten item wanting to be found.

You had loved it once and treated it well and it had come out wanting to meet you again.

Basically, inanimate objects, though lacking a soul, had the potential to develop something similar to one. >

Each plate corresponds to an aspect of the Pokémon reality, and these powers are built into Pokémon DNA. In other words, everything a Pokémon can do is all thanks to the power of plates, whether abilities/moves or others. Result? Psychic Pokémon using psychic powers are all originating from the mind plate, Ghost Types using Spiritual powers are all Originating from spooky plate, Dark Types using darkness related powers are all originating from dread plate, each plate holding the blueprint of the type. There’s no “new techniques learned outside the plates”, its rather limitations built into the genes of each Pokémon that is born. For instance, Mewtwo and Unown are both psychic Pokémon who use psychic powers, but Unown can warp reality on a huge scale, while mewtwo can’t really do that, and can never learn to do that. Pikachu cannot produce infinite electricity but Zapdos can, and Pika cannot learn to because its genetic structure does not support that. Pokemon are limited by how much power, as well as the nature of power they are given from the source, being the plates.
Pokemon manipulate psychic energy to use their powers, lets use pokedex entries of some psychic Pokemon, who use psychic energy for stuff.
Armarogue
Armarouge’s set of armor belonged to a distinguished warrior, and is the source of the energy used for its Psychic-type moves. It also uses the psychic capabilities of this armor to control the fire energy within its body and unleash attacks.
Gardevoir
Gardevoir has the ability to read the future. If it senses impending danger to its Trainer, this Pokémon is said to unleash its psychokinetic energy at full power.
And yes, that psychic energy can be traced back to the mind plate which has the essence of Psychic energy.

To conclude, everything a Pokémon does is attributed to their molecular structures, being composed of at least 1 of the 18 elements, and as such, there’s no power/ability/move they're using that is independent of it. All these 18 elements is traced back to the fragments of Arceus, which holds the essence of these powers and as shown in several media, he’s used these powers to achieve many feats outside just moves.

By examining the chemical properties of unearthed fossils, we can determine the era they lived in.
However this method does not work with Pokémon.
This isn't common knowledge, but it's impossible to detect the chemical make up of a Pokémon's body.
As such, when a Pokémon fossil is discovered on occasion, we are unable to determine the time period it lived in, unlike other fossils.
This isn't the only difference between Pokémon and other creatures. The molecular geometry of a Pokémon's body is also different to that of other creatures.
Basically, Pokémon are highly mysterious creatures.
In regards to the origins of Pokémon, researchers can only say one thing for certain.

Each plate corresponds to an aspect of the Pokémon reality, and these powers are built into Pokémon DNA. In other words, everything a Pokémon can do is all thanks to the power of plates,

Once again. Walls of text to hide the fact that you have yet to answer my question.

Where is your source that the power of plates is embedded in pokemon's genes? I want a scan. Nothing you posted says any of this.

My apologies to GyroNutz, as it seems like he already evaluated this thread.

Also, thank you to Everything12 for helping out here.

Yes. Gyro is fine with it, while Everything is neutral for Arceus getting verse powers but agrees with the res

Okay. What both of them combined have accepted can probably be applied then.

I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Once again. Walls of text to hide the fact that you have yet to answer my question.

Where is your source that the power of plates is embedded in pokemon's genes? I want a scan. Nothing you posted says any of this.
Did you not read? Explicitly, many pokémon are able to use certain move types and abilities based on their cell composition. Since the types themselves come from the plates, the conclusion is that the plates' power is directly in a pkmn's genes. It doesn't need a direct statement, we have ample examples of it being the case, giving a more than reasonable conclusion.

It doesn't need a direct statement

Yes it does. It's literally a headcannon that needs to be confirmed by the source material.

types themselves come from the plates

Another assumption. There is no statement from the games or anime that says pokemon types come from the games. Pokmeon existed before the shards were made.

The English translation says,

No where does that state, that pokemon get their types and powers from the plates.
Especially since Pokémon existed before the plates, and the plates were buried by Arceus. The translation that Sniper provided isn't official as he used a translator, and they are not reliable. I am going to request a translation of the entire story in the translation once i get my hands on the japanese.

Yes it does. It's literally a headcannon that needs to be confirmed by the source material.

Another assumption. There is no statement from the games or anime that says pokemon types come from the games. Pokmeon existed before the shards were made.

The English translation says,

No where does that state, that pokemon get their types and powers from the plates.
Especially since Pokémon existed before the plates, and the plates were buried by Arceus. The translation that Sniper provided isn't official as he used a translator, and they are not reliable. I am going to request a translation of the entire story in the translation once i get my hands on the japanese.
Stonewalling? Get out of here

It's very easy to accuse someone of ignoring evidence when they pointed out why your provided statements doesn't apply or is wrong. Anyways, I will return with the translation from the official thread.

Btw i'm finding it difficult to apply the changes so uhh.....i'm waiting for Arceus0x or any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back