• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Gen 4 Gods revision

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
It's probably best to get this over with.

Unfortunately, there's no reason for them to have a sealed tier, as much as I want them to have one for matchups sake ovo... In all seriousness, I, nor a few other staff members, have no idea where it comes from, and all we know is that they have physical avatars, and we don't know if they're necessarily weaker, especially because the Red Chain used to bring them here was explicitly said to not weaken them.

All in all, it just gets rid of the 2-C tab for the Creation Trio + Arceus and makes the Lake Trio 2-B. Idk what to do with the Lunar Duo though...

Hey Cal there's also another problem regarding this that needs to be taken care of but I'll wait until the upgrades go through.

RIP 2-C CT.

To be fair, this isn't really an upgrade thread for anyone other than Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf lol.

Shhhhh.

Not infront of the Lunar Duo, they'll get jealous ovo

Tho, in all seriousness, I think Darkrai and Cresslia should get a likely or possibly 2-B rating along with keeping 2-C.

I think the lunar duo should be "possibly 2-B" via fighting the CT. Only Darkrai does it, but Cresselia is = him ofc.

I rewatched Rise of Darkrai yesterday (it just so happened to be on Disney XD when I was watching TV), and I agree. Darkrai did take quite a few attacks before Diamond and Pearl went all "I'm done with this sh*t" and blasted him to nonexistence.

Since it seems the suggested stats are okay now, ill just bring this next thing up because now its very important.

Because of Cyrus's pokeball statement, and the S/M Rainbow rocket stuff, theres a big scaling issue regarding the CT at this point. Not that they can't be 2-B, they can, but it involves others.

Well there's nothing that directly states they're weaker feats do suggest they are. Example how in the Hoopa movie where there was a huge space-time distortion that physical Palkia and Dialga couldn't fix which would make no sense unless the spiritual forms are greater than the physical ones. Or how Arceus in the jewel of life didn't automatically knew everything that was going to happen via time manipulation. Simply put it the physical forms are limited and are really only shown to be used to interact with mortals.

That scene doesn't make sense, considering that Dialga's physical form is capable of erasing everything to recreate all things again.

So um...should I revise the CT, LT, and Arceus to solid 2-B? And what should I do about the LD & 7!Lucario? 2-C, possibly 2-B?

It might not be relevant to this, at least not fully, but...

...why doesn't Arceus have Antimatter Manipulation? Shouldn't it have it, upscaled from Giratina?

On a more related note, even if the physical forms are weaker than the true forms, I see absolutely no reason anything other than the 300 000 000+ getting removed from the

300 000 000+*uncountable*uncountable*5+ formula.

So I support the removal of 2-C versions.

I agree with the removal of the 2-C tier . I'd also say Lunar Duo is 2-B , along with the Lake Trio .

Also... A few questions involving scaling here :

- Hoopa scaled to the Creation Trio [ via summoning at the minute ] ... Should he get a tier change as well ? BTW [ Correct me please... I'm going off of memory ] , wasn't there a section where all the Legends [ Including 2 of the Trio ] couldn't break through a barrier, but Hoopa when merged with his dark self and fully released managed to do so ?

- What about the Mystery Dungeon protagonists ? Would they scale to 2-B [ More talking the one where they fight with Primal Dialga , and then the Post-Game for all the others ] ?

- Pokemon Rangers Guardian Signs [ A game i am planning on making a profile for ] ... the protagonists fight Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, AND Arceus in rapid succession and manage to beat / stalemate each of them . Yes this is the same game where Mewtwo was attempted to be upgraded to 2-C . Yes this is the same game where a pichu with a fricking ukelele is capable of continuously fighting the Legends.... He didn't even evolve ....

- Since the Bonds that Transcend Time and Space were able to affect Dialga, Palkia [ Mainly due to the fact they had no hatred in their hearts... It's the techniques only weakness ... As seen with Giratina and Arceus before Damos calmed him ... Before that she was able to use it on them ... ] and Arceus [ Who had the Psychic Gem , because the Jewel of Life didn't have it. Jewel of Life was made out of its Splash, Meadow, Earth, Zap, and Draco Plates. The Psychic Plate isn't there, implying he stil had it within him ] ... Is it safe to assume both Damos and Sheena would be 2-B via that specific telepathic power of Pokemon ?

Back