• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyRegulator

VS Battles
Retired
To avoid crowding the forums. Ask questions, debate statistics, ask people to trade with you ( o_O ) and have fun with it.

Wasn't sure if the franchise was popular enough to make but I was convinced.

I made a thread for this but I can get this answered here.

So I realized that Mewtwo can swap his AP and Durability with his opponent if need be with Power and Guard Swap and he can disable an opponent's abilities.He can also use Me First to predict his opponent's next attack and use it against them. So maybe precog and Copy Abilites with Me First. I was wondering if this could be added.

Thank You. I never actually considered those moves for Mewtwo until now. That could actually be vey powerful hax if used right. Almost as bad as durability negation.

My heart was pounding...Swampert could've one one shotted Dialga if RoT missed or didn't faint it. great game. let me switch as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back