• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried out how Volcanion works yet? I did hear that he's higher up in the competitive tiering list, with Water Absorb and Steam Eruption and stuff.

I am glad Garchomp isn't banned this gen though.

My sister uses Volcanion, she basically uses it the same as a standard Heatran set back in Gen 5.

Lina Shields said:
Has anyone tried out how Volcanion works yet? I did hear that he's higher up in the competitive tiering list, with Water Absorb and Steam Eruption and stuff.
I am glad Garchomp isn't banned this gen though.
Tried out my friend's Japanese one. Water Absorb is just phenomenal for something that's part fire. He's a really solid Pokemon.

That said, he's definitely not obscenely powerful enough to be Uber, but I prefer it like that.

Yeah, its not quite good enough to be Uber, but its a great Pokemon none the less. Hence why my sister uses it like a Heatran replacement.

Please, no more bans. I was deeply saddened over the Aegislash and Greninja ban. and Lando got banned too.

I think the Lando ban was probably the reason that I left Smogon.

Aegislash I can agree with tbh.

Greninja ban is just stupid, I heard it sucks in Ubers too so it feels like a huge waste.

Lando ban left a bad taste in my mouth that's never left. That and the swagger ban made me leave Smogon. Seriously, creatively built teams with synergy >>> the top 6 most used OU Pokemon in a single team.

What do you think would be a good design for Primal Dialga/Palkia?

And by the looks of it, doesn't Sun and Moon have to do with spatial stuff? Wouldn't that make it theme even better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back