• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. It depends how far into the composite they go for Mewtwo. If they use SMD Mewtwo with moves like Me First I say Mewtwo. And Mewtwo has stat swapping hax with Power and Guard Swap. It's a hard match-up. We need a Pokemon character to win since they botched up Pikachu vs Blanka

GG Cal! I'm still really bad when it comes to gen 6 stuff (I played religiouly in Gen 5 so old habits are hardto break), but I'm getting better at it.

P.S. I saved the replays if anyone is interested, here and here.

DUUUUDE

Imagine multiplayer Battle Royale matches, that be so sweet. Personally, I always wanted multiplayer double battles with four people (two per team), but this works too.

New Pokemon look sweet, Pikipek looks flat out adorable.

Darkanine said:
DUUUUDE
Imagine multiplayer Battle Royale matches, that be so sweet. Personally, I always wanted multiplayer double battles with four people (two per team), but this works too.
Battle Royal does seem to be multiplayer, going by the trainer names in the trailer.

Actually, i think multiplayer double battles with four people is already a thing.

Is it? The only multiplayer Pokemon I played was on Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown (which I played religiously for the entirety of Gen 5) and they didn't have the feature.

Charjabug just looks weird and I hope Drampa isn't the pseudo-legendary (a non-dragon pseudo would be really cool and refreshing). I love Cutiefly and Togedemaru, they are defiantly going on my team.

@Dark. We have Metagross for the non-dragon pseudo. I liked Vikavolt and Cutiefly, but it's name is too similar to Beautifly.

I forgot about Metagross for some reason, Tyranitar too. Yeah they probably should've kept Cutiefly's JP name "Aburii". Sounds prettier and more unique. Vikavolt is pretty sweet too, same with Tapu Koko.

Bruxish just gives me a weird feeling..

Almost all of the new pokemon look great. I want Tapu Koko on my team. Vikavolt is pretty cool, too.

Not really digging Bruxish tbh.

The only problem i have is how weird some of the names are compared to previous generations.

Did you guys see the reveal trailer for them? It has some sweet attack animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back