• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon - Arceus and his Plate abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my sandbox for the solution:

Okay. After looking at this
1. The Legend Plate gives him the power of every Type, which is missing here. You said the plate only let's him change Type. That was false. Don't forget, the Legend Plate holds all the Types of Plates into One.
A stone tablet imbued with the essence of all creation. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of every type there is.

2. Fist Plate.
A stone tablet imbued with the essence of fighting spirit. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of the Fighting type.
I'm waiting for the general abilities of Fighting type and the energy DT proposed because as an avid Pokémon supporter, I'm completely lost on where you got that info from.

3. Wheres Blank Plate
A stone tablet imbued with the essence of normalcy. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of the Normal type.
4. Where's Draco Plate
A stone tablet imbued with the essence of dragons. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of the Dragon type
5. Where's Insect Plate
A stone tablet imbued with the essence of bugs. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of the Bug type.
6. Steel Plate was mentioned to be able to nullify any attack in the anime. So no, you're also wrong, it's not a general ability of steel type. Water Plate allowed Arceus to straight up ignore the laws of nature. Again, not a general ability of water type.

And "General ability" is something you invented because you refuse to go by what is directly mentioned on the plate

7. And what relationship does Spooky Plate have with Darkness?

A stone tablet imbued with the essence of ghosts. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of the Ghost type

I don't remember any plate saying "it allows Arceus to use the General ability of the plate" or "Splash Plate allows Arceus to use water". Plus, these plates literally have the ESSENCE of the Type. Which is why it is from the plates that powers are shared across all Pokémon.

Each and every plate mentions getting the power of the Type. But you're here saying "it's just general abilities". An info you invented using headcannon, not supported by lore. Legend Plate literally says he has the power of all things but "Noo, it's just energy". What I see in your page is conflicting with what DT says. So who should we believe? And both are wrong and invented.

Last edited:
1. Arceus has a direct statement of having said powers, in addition to that.
2. Unown and Ho-oh do not have it
Arceus does not have any direct statement of having all the powers, abilities, and moves of every pokemon and non-pokemon. You're just taking a single statement of the legend plates having all the essences of the types and conflating it to mean every power in the franchise.

And I love how the "energy" arguement has been ignored to get this CRT over and done..

I didn't bring up any energy argument.
a. Op argument that Arceus can only change form with Plates and nothing else was false. Now he says "general abilities".. I asked what the general abilities of Normal Plate and Fist Plate is and I've not got an answer till now

You're being disingenuous. From the beginning I have said Arceus gets the general abilities of the type that he's shown to do. I even put it on my sandbox. You're taking one statement from and taking it out of context.

b. Op Argument that Arceus summons and not create Pokémon was false

That was not even my argument. I said Arceus either summons or creates the pokemon. I never argued that he didn't create it.

Right....

After asking @Agnaa, who understands Japanese btw and going back and forth through the translations interpretation he agreed that Arceus will still keep the moves but some things will change. I'm waiting for what else he has to say.

I'll post the current votes sooon

Right....

After asking @Agnaa, who understands Japanese btw and going back and forth through the translations interpretation he agreed that Arceus will still keep the moves but some things will change. I'm waiting for what else he has to say.

I'll post the current votes sooon

So basically everything I said in the OP, except the movesets. But I'll concede on the movesets.

Please just let me do it, your messing up the links and aren't counting up the people correctly.

Agrees: 9 Regular + 3 Staff (@Iamunanimousinthat, @Hasty12345, @Rikimarox2, @InfiniteDay, @Paul_Frank, @Comicgyal, @DontTalkDT, @JoshSSJGod, @TheGreatMaster12, @Antvasima, @Paul_Frank, @Maverick_Zero_X

Disagrees: 15 Regular + 2 staff (@Yemma670, @Arceus0x, @Chariot190, @Thelastmlg, @The_Pink_God, @JustANormalPerson01, @hajime, @Robot972, @Moritzva, @ZetaMarishi, @Milly_Rocking_Bandit, @Pikaman, @GodlyCharmander, @Luckyfun , @Faron25 @The_real_cal_howard, @Agnaa(some things need to change, but I'm waiting for the specifics)

Inconclusive/No Opinion: 3 regular + 1 Staff @Everything12(Agrees with True Form Arceus having everything), @Purgy (fine with Possibly), @Zencha9 (Agreed with True Form Having it), @Vietthai96, @Dereck03 (leaning towards disagreeing with op)

Please just let me do it, your messing up the links and aren't counting up the people correctly.
This little bit persisting through all the vote counts even though it’s a response to a several pages old comment makes me chuckle

1. The entire premise of this CRT is to get everything out of Arceus.

That's what we disagreed on. He doesn't agree with that after I convinced him. So essentially he disagrees with you

1. The entire premise of this CRT is to get everything out of Arceus.

That's what we disagreed on. He doesn't agree with that after I convinced him. So essentially he disagrees with you
Thats not the premise.

its that Arceus doesn’t get the moves, abilites, and powers of all pokemon/non-pokemon he hasn’t been shown to have.

he only disagreed with the moveset and is for arceus getting all the moves. But agrees with arceus not getting abiltiies hes never shown before or having the powers of non-pokemon.

Oh God I'm not going to argue with you any more.

This thread has gone on long enough and it's tiring

Agnaa hasn't even mentioned the things that need to be revised yet.

But essentially, he doesn't agree with your thread so at least, he's in the right category atm. I've noted what else needs to be done in the bracket

We can all see the conversation on your wall Yemma. His points align with the points in this thread. And this thread isn’t being mentioned but whatever. It does matter.

the goal of the thread has been achieved.

Just gonna mention that i already brought up moves having direct connections to the types themselves, not just in terms of mechanics but drawing power from them or stuff the plates have essence of, some even being modified by them, some moves literally "burning out" your type, so even if the "energy" stuff goes on, it is not an argument against it, because the energy used to generate and modify those moves is the same the types/plates use, so if you literally have the essence of the type and give it to pokemon on birth, you should have access to the moves as well, is really just a less explicit universal system

Also weird that no one brought up the fact that arceus not being able to "learn" all moves in game is also against the fact that, lore wise, he is nigh-omniscient

Just gonna mention that i already brought up moves having direct connections to the types themselves, not just in terms of mechanics but drawing power from them or stuff the plates have essence of, some even being modified by them, some moves literally "burning out" your type, so even if the "energy" stuff goes on, it is not an argument against it, because the energy used to generate and modify those moves is the same the types/plates use, so if you literally have the essence of the type and give it to pokemon on birth, you should have access to the moves as well, is really just a less explicit universal system

Also weird that no one brought up the fact that arceus not being able to "learn" all moves in game is also against the fact that, lore wise, he is nigh-omniscient
Yes. The arguements was that the fact Arceus has all the mana doesn't mean he has the intelligence or the know-how on how to use it to create the various unique spells made by others

And it's very funny because
1. The very concept of Knowledge is a part of Arceus. He literally made them from himself, just like time and space
From itself, two beings the Original One did make. Time started to spin. Space began to expand. From itself again, three living things the Original One did make.The two beings wished, and from them, matter came to be.The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be.
One of three living beings being Uxie, the being of Knowledge

2. Arceus is in everything, and watches over everyone from themselves. So there's nothing he wouldn't know.
  • "The Original One is in all things. The Original One is nowhere at all."
  • "From all creations, over all creations, does the Original One watch over all."

Bump.

The situation I see with Arceus here is a gamer with a low end pc and 100 games on his hard drive. Now

1. He has all games, sure but that doesn't mean he can play all games for the simple reason that his pc is low end and thus, many games simply aren't compatible with it

2. Now let's take it that he has all the upgradable parts, so he can swap in and out, so technically, he can play any and all games he wants

Note: The fact his pc isn't compatible with all games doesn't take away the fact that he has the games.

The Typing is not the power of Pokémon, No. The Typings refers to the Aspect of the Pokemon reality a Pokémon is given command over.

1. We already know that the Plates are the essence of the Type. So the plates is what makes the Type what it is. Literally the meaning of Essence

2. Let's use the Earth Plate as an example. It is imbued with the Essence of the Land, not the Essence of Ground Type Pokémon. There's nothing a ground Type Pokémon can do, that Arceus with the Earth Plate can't, for logical reasons as that authority to command the Earth is given them by fragments of Arceus, which are plates. And that's the same for all other Plates.

With that out of the way. DT argument won't work here, and I'm going to repeat that. He says the fact Arceus has the essence of all types doesn't mean he has the knowledge/know how to use it. Alright

1. The concept of knowledge/intelligence is an aspect of Arceus, so there's nothing he wouldn't be able to do with the plates.ie. Intelligence/knowledge is a non issue.

2. The same applies to any and all human capabilities/technologies. The Arc Phone made by Arceus surpasses any and all pokedex tech in the multiverse. But also that's kind of a cheat because it goes beyond human tech to include supernatural properties.

3. The difference between a human and a Pokémon is that Pokémon have powers, and humans dont. But even then, some humans can use psychic powers amongst other things. But it makes sense because humans and Pokémon were once the exact same beings. So trying to say humans can do things ghat, Arceus can't, doesn't make sense at all when that knowledge and intelligence is being given them by Arceus. The powers used to seal humans was given them by Arceus

I'll tackle OP main argument once again.
1. All Plates being created at the start of creation is a lie. The only plates created at that time is the one of defeated giants, the one he placed his own powers into, and the fragments of the multiverse.

2. Why do you think Pokémon get boosts in their power from plates in the first place. Because of their special relationship with the Plates. In the anime, a dispersed energy from the flame plates sent all Pokémon in the vicinity agitated. All for the simple reason that it is the bestower of their powers. The power of the plates are shared amongst the Pokémon to exercise the power to command an aspect of the Pokemon world.

3. If the power of defeated Giants refers to any Pokémon at all, then that Pokémon shouldn't have any powers because their powers have been taken for a plate. Which, clearly isn't the case. You're free to show me a Pokémon without superpowers I'll wait

4. Trying to seperate one ability from the other won't work here. Over 90% of the abilities are literally moves but passive. The other 10% is physiology based. So what do we do? We seperate. Because Arceus can't do the exact same they can? Moves can shut down abilities, Copy abilities, modify them, and so on. Why can't Arceus use their abilities again? When Transform, a NORMAL Type move is a power bestowed to Pokémon by the Blank Plate. This is one of the exact reasons why I brought up the gamer and games. There are so many ways Arceus can use the abilities and powers of others via MOVES. I won't repeat for the umpteenth time who owns the Essence of Types

5. Now Dark Matter. Dark Matter relies on Negative emotions to exist. Which wouldn't happen if Mesprit took 3 seconds to erase negative emotions from Pokémon. But plot. And no, everything in the multiverse is indirectly and directly made because of Arceus. Everything is. The same PMD game with Dark Matter has this:
This is the legendary Pokemon Arceus, which is said to have created everything ...?
Beyond space and time One heart
And it baffles me when you say Ultra Space wasn't made by Arceus. Who told you such a lie? Where are you getting your info from exactly. You're still using headcanon as usual

7. Events happen independently of Arceus. Yessire
The Original One is in all things, the original one is nowhere at all
From all creations, over all creations, does the Original One watch over all
Showings. What showings. You want Arceus to use all 1000 moves to know he has them? When the game makes it clear he literally has with him the power that allows Pokémon command over their environment.

8. Man made Pokémon like Porygon is a normal type. And I wonder who has the Essence of Normalcy. I just wonder

The Plates are a concept. Arceus will not descend from heaven to give you a type. Pokémon are made to be given authority to control an aspect of reality. In fact that is the nature of every power in the cosmology. Humans aren't exempt. When Arceus took the power of the Giants for the Flame Plate, he didn't come down from Heaven to give Pokémon the Fire Type. They were naturally born with it

also, my point about the moves just got new evidence, Armarouge arrived and we got this description:

Its Armor Is the Source of Its Psychic Power

Armarouge’s set of armor belonged to a distinguished warrior, and is the source of the energy used for its Psychic-type moves. It also uses the psychic capabilities of this armor to control the fire energy within its body and unleash attacks.

So psychic power and energy are the same here, and they are used for it's psychic moves, and the mind plate has the essence of psychic energy.

Bonus with the fire energy being implied to be used for the moves as well.

Why are yall re-hashing this argument. It's done.

Arceus gets the powers he's shown he's done with the plates.
Arceus gets the power to use all pokemon moves. (I'll concede on that one even though personally I disagree)
He does not get the abilities of all pokemon.
He does not get the powers of pokemon that aren't specificly movesset, such as powers from Pokedex Entries.
He does not get the powers of any non-pokemon.

because i now brought fully objective proof of it that just arrived, also yes, he is getting any pokedex powers directly related to types, where did you pull that off that he won't? only ones he wouldn't get are fully physiological ones, but stuff like gardevoir's black hole are included

because i now brought fully objective proof of it that just arrived, also yes, he is getting any pokedex powers directly related to types, where did you pull that off that he won't? only ones he wouldn't get are fully physiological ones, but stuff like gardevoir's black hole are included
No he's not. He's not getting any pokedex entries from other pokemon.

And your proof isn't proof. A pokemon using energy from its armor to use in its attacks does not logically mean that Arceus is made out of lava (slugma's pokedex entry). He doesn't get Gardevoir's black hole feat unless he's shown to create a black hole. (although it shouldn't matter since scaling from palkia who im sure has done it somewhere)

What are the conclusions here so far?
Why are yall re-hashing this argument. It's done.

Arceus gets the powers he's shown he's done with the plates.
Arceus gets the power to use all pokemon moves. (I'll concede on that one even though personally I disagree)
He does not get the abilities of all pokemon.
He does not get the powers of pokemon that aren't specificly movesset, such as powers from Pokedex Entries.
He does not get the powers of any non-pokemon.
This is what DT has agreed to I think

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then.

I have my sandbox for it here.
You have to bold the abilities if you're using the bulleted formatting as explained here.

Bullet Points and Bolding Formats (Optional: Abilities can be listed in paragraph format as above, but for more than just a small number of abilities, it may be clearer if the abilities are displayed in a list which displays the abilities in an organized fashion. See examples of pages that have incorporated bullet points successfully [[Gas (Dragon Ball)|here] and here. Abilities in this format should be bolded to help distinguish them from the rest of the text.)

using physiological entry i literally said wouldn't qualify to try arguing against it

You are comparing a biological thing with a description literally saying that psychic energy which the mind plate has the essence of, is what allows him to use his moves, which btw, is the power gardevoir uses for said entry:

To protect its Trainer, it will expend all its psychic power to create a small black hole.

and the description i sent literally has energy = power buddy, so the same energy that one uses for psychic types moves, is used to create black holes.

this is textbook scaling, he is getting the entries that explicitly use the types energy, arguing otherwise is literally "just because he has the same energy that allows said move, as a part of him, said part determining the powers of pokemon on birth, does not mean he gets the move because insert purely biological entry here"

Also king we literally showed that the plates are the source of the pokemons power, it's power is shared among them, it determines their power on birth, they contain the essence of their types and they are all specialized pieces of a "all-encompassing being", with the strongest plate containing the "essence of all creation"

You are comparing a biological thing with a description literally saying that psychic energy which the mind plate has the essence of, is what allows him to use his moves, which btw, is the power gardevoir uses for said entry:

To protect its Trainer, it will expend all its psychic power to create a small black hole.

and the description i sent literally has energy = power buddy, so the same energy that one uses for psychic types moves, is used to create black holes.

this is textbook scaling, he is getting the entries that explicitly use the types energy, arguing otherwise is literally "just because he has the same energy that allows said move, as a part of him, said part determining the powers of pokemon on birth, does not mean he gets the move because insert purely biological entry here"

Also king we literally showed that the plates are the source of the pokemons power, it's power is shared among them, it determines their power on birth, they contain the essence of their types and they are all specialized pieces of a "all-encompassing being", with the strongest plate containing the "essence of all creation"

The description literally contradicts everything you're saying.

1. The pokemon uses the energy from its armor to power its attacks. It's armor is a physiological component. Meaning it gains its power from its biology.
2. The fact the pokemon is gaining energy from its armor, proves that pokemon don't gain their powers from the plates but rather from their own circumstances.

There is no need to keep this going.

The scan for being the source of a pokemon's power is just Arceus sharing power to people, and the plates giving the holder the ability to change types. Having the essence of the fire type isn't even evidence you have all the abilities of the fire type. An all encompassing being is just someone who's omnipresent, Palkia is also omnipresent, are we gonna give Palkia's true form Arceus avatar's powers too? Pokemon have grown ever since they were created, so I don't know why the plates would have all the powers of the present Pokemon

The description literally contradicts everything you're saying.

1. The pokemon uses the energy from its armor to power its attacks. It's armor is a physiological component. Meaning it gains its power from its biology.
2. The fact the pokemon is gaining energy from its armor, proves that pokemon don't gain their powers from the plates but rather from their own circumstances.

There is no need to keep this going.

Okay. So upon looking at the Japanese translation, here's what it says :

鎧はエスパーエネルギーの源

身につけている鎧は、多くの武勲を立てた戦士の鎧であり、グレンアルマが扱うエスパータイプの技のエネルギーの源です。また、体内の炎エネルギーを、鎧のエスパー能力で操り、技を繰り出します。

Which Translates to

Armor is the source of esper energy

The armor worn by Glen-Alma is the armor of warriors who have achieved many feats of valor, and it is the source of energy for the esper-type techniques that Glen-Alma handles. He also uses the esper ability of his armor to manipulate the flame energy in his body to perform his techniques.

This Tells us two things:

1. Pokémon physiology is described by the energy they're proficient in using. In this case, he has fire energy in him, as well as psychic energy. This will, also explain each and every physiology of every Pokémon in existence. Slugma has the physiology of flames because he has the affinity for it, ie. He has the fire energy within him. A water Pokémon with a water physiology has within him, the energy of water. And so on. It's also even the case with Regidrago

"A cluster of dragon energy!

Regidrago’s body is composed of crystallized dragon energy. The energy is densest in its central core. Thanks to its body composition, Regidrago can use Dragon-type moves with greater power than other Pokémon"

And Regieleki :
A body with a bottomless supply of electricity!

"This Pokémon absorbs electrons to live. Electrical energy makes up most of its body. Its Electric-type moves are said to pack the greatest power of any used by Electric-type Pokémon" .

The move Dragon Energy, for instance, has the user literally translate his life force into power. So the energy is literally their Pokémon Life Force themselves
Converting its life-force into power, the user attacks opposing Pokémon. The lower the user's HP, the lower the move's power

2. Which is the main argument, is that Pokémon manipulate energy or something akin to that to use their powers. In this case it is manipulating psychic energy to use Psychic moves, as well as using the psychic energy to manipulate the fire energy inside him to use fire moves.

Now let's see what the Mind Plate Says about the Psychic Energy:

"A stone tablet imbued with the essence of psychic energy. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of the Psychic type"

What does this tell us. That while other Pokémon can manipulate psychic energy to use moves, Arceus has, directly, the very Essence of Psychic Energy. Let's see what Essence means:

"Essence is the property or set of properties that make an entity or object what it fundamentally is, and without it, ceases to exist as that entity or object."

What does this tell us. That Arceus literally has the concept of Psychic Energy that he uses. The fundamental property of psychic energy. And this extends to each and every plate . As Arceus has the essence of them

The only argument I can see being put here is what DT mentioned. That the fact he has the energy(or the concept of it in this case), doesn't mean he has the intelligence or the know-how to manipulate it. This won't work here, as the concept of Knowledge is an extension and an aspect of Arceus.

All this falls in line with the entire multiverse literally being just an extension of himself. Which is why even man made Pokémon like Porygon, are also using psychic energy amongst other things. As I mentioned several times, no power exists outside the plates. So saying Arceus cannot use a power is silly as ****.

Bump.

The situation I see with Arceus here is a gamer with a low end pc and 100 games on his hard drive. Now

1. He has all games, sure but that doesn't mean he can play all games for the simple reason that his pc is low end and thus, many games simply aren't compatible with it

2. Now let's take it that he has all the upgradable parts, so he can swap in and out, so technically, he can play any and all games he wants

Note: The fact his pc isn't compatible with all games doesn't take away the fact that he has the games.

The Typing is not the power of Pokémon, No. The Typings refers to the Aspect of the Pokemon reality a Pokémon is given command over.

1. We already know that the Plates are the essence of the Type. So the plates is what makes the Type what it is. Literally the meaning of Essence

2. Let's use the Earth Plate as an example. It is imbued with the Essence of the Land, not the Essence of Ground Type Pokémon. There's nothing a ground Type Pokémon can do, that Arceus with the Earth Plate can't, for logical reasons as that authority to command the Earth is given them by fragments of Arceus, which are plates. And that's the same for all other Plates.

With that out of the way. DT argument won't work here, and I'm going to repeat that. He says the fact Arceus has the essence of all types doesn't mean he has the knowledge/know how to use it. Alright

1. The concept of knowledge/intelligence is an aspect of Arceus, so there's nothing he wouldn't be able to do with the plates.ie. Intelligence/knowledge is a non issue.

2. The same applies to any and all human capabilities/technologies. The Arc Phone made by Arceus surpasses any and all pokedex tech in the multiverse. But also that's kind of a cheat because it goes beyond human tech to include supernatural properties.

3. The difference between a human and a Pokémon is that Pokémon have powers, and humans dont. But even then, some humans can use psychic powers amongst other things. But it makes sense because humans and Pokémon were once the exact same beings. So trying to say humans can do things ghat, Arceus can't, doesn't make sense at all when that knowledge and intelligence is being given them by Arceus. The powers used to seal humans was given them by Arceus

I'll tackle OP main argument once again.
1. All Plates being created at the start of creation is a lie. The only plates created at that time is the one of defeated giants, the one he placed his own powers into, and the fragments of the multiverse.

2. Why do you think Pokémon get boosts in their power from plates in the first place. Because of their special relationship with the Plates. In the anime, a dispersed energy from the flame plates sent all Pokémon in the vicinity agitated. All for the simple reason that it is the bestower of their powers. The power of the plates are shared amongst the Pokémon to exercise the power to command an aspect of the Pokemon world.

3. If the power of defeated Giants refers to any Pokémon at all, then that Pokémon shouldn't have any powers because their powers have been taken for a plate. Which, clearly isn't the case. You're free to show me a Pokémon without superpowers I'll wait

4. Trying to seperate one ability from the other won't work here. Over 90% of the abilities are literally moves but passive. The other 10% is physiology based. So what do we do? We seperate. Because Arceus can't do the exact same they can? Moves can shut down abilities, Copy abilities, modify them, and so on. Why can't Arceus use their abilities again? When Transform, a NORMAL Type move is a power bestowed to Pokémon by the Blank Plate. This is one of the exact reasons why I brought up the gamer and games. There are so many ways Arceus can use the abilities and powers of others via MOVES. I won't repeat for the umpteenth time who owns the Essence of Types

5. Now Dark Matter. Dark Matter relies on Negative emotions to exist. Which wouldn't happen if Mesprit took 3 seconds to erase negative emotions from Pokémon. But plot. And no, everything in the multiverse is indirectly and directly made because of Arceus. Everything is. The same PMD game with Dark Matter has this:

And it baffles me when you say Ultra Space wasn't made by Arceus. Who told you such a lie? Where are you getting your info from exactly. You're still using headcanon as usual

7. Events happen independently of Arceus. Yessire

Showings. What showings. You want Arceus to use all 1000 moves to know he has them? When the game makes it clear he literally has with him the power that allows Pokémon command over their environment.

8. Man made Pokémon like Porygon is a normal type. And I wonder who has the Essence of Normalcy. I just wonder

The Plates are a concept. Arceus will not descend from heaven to give you a type. Pokémon are made to be given authority to control an aspect of reality. In fact that is the nature of every power in the cosmology. Humans aren't exempt. When Arceus took the power of the Giants for the Flame Plate, he didn't come down from Heaven to give Pokémon the Fire Type. They were naturally born with it
And i like the fact that this comment was ignored👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back